halloween 2014 : the gift

firejuggler

Old Alpha
Society
RFC
firejuggler water zabimalu
well there is 2 gift :
halloween2014.jpg

So these are creature control pills and from what I read once killed as the mob it has the same loot pool as an AI mob which means a mass of Count Vamps and Pumpkins that can be killed with no decay or have I got this wrong?

Plus this means these mobs can be killed outside the instances but does that mean the point scoring items for Halloween Mayhem can or cant be looted outside the 40hr time limit?

Yo, is the mission and/ or instance open now i gather ?

You receive 5 of each upon login. The instance will be open later today, at 17H MA time

So these are creature control pills and from what I read once killed as the mob it has the same loot pool as an AI mob which means a mass of Count Vamps and Pumpkins that can be killed with no decay or have I got this wrong?

Plus this means these mobs can be killed outside the instances but does that mean the point scoring items for Halloween Mayhem can or cant be looted outside the 40hr time limit?

It's just a mob. I would imagine that if it's a shared loot mob, it won't count toward missions for non-shared mobs.

Reactions: jod
couldn't take a SS yet, but it would be NSFW... the count has a bow-tie on his hanging groin...

It's just a mob. I would imagine that if it's a shared loot mob, it won't count toward missions for non-shared mobs.

I was more pointing to if any of these...

Point System
Points in the event are scored by looting one of the following items:
  • Rotten Halloween Pumpkin (1 point)
  • Sickly Halloween Pumpkin (5 points)
  • Damaged Halloween Pumpkin (10 points)
  • Healthy Halloween Pumpkin (20 points)
  • Mature Halloween Pumpkin (50 points)
  • Fully Developed Halloween Pumpkin (100 points)
  • Twin Halloween Pumpkin (500 points)
  • Mutated Halloween Pumpkin (1000 points)
  • Great Halloween Pumpkin (5000 points)

could be looted from these 'out of instance' mobs.

EDIT: Or could it just be a lot of very cheap attempts at looting the cloak?

Last edited:
killed 2 or 3 of each, none of those looted

Reactions: jod
Just landed on Caly and got those free pressies. Very nice of them to do that... but Ive got to wait all frickin night and then day for this to start ? 2.20 am here lol. Grrr :)

Now that we have these in a form we can control maybe someone would like to do the 'damage type' tests for Entropedia?

Why, I wonder, is it NSFW when a mob is decorated with a nice cape and a bowtie around it's waggling tail?

ok, maybe the picture wasn't clear enough.. it is not a tail attached to the back. it is attached, to the front.

These items are just re-named and re-skinned creature control capsules. They have nothing to do with the Halloween Mayhem event, nor do the creatures that you can control have the same stats as their "wild" counterparts.

Thanks for the gifts, everyone at icurus seems to be enjoying them! So cool this new feature im loving all the new stuff thanks Calypso team!

So... can they be used on other planets too? ;p

(and pitty the "user controlled" icon does not show, I killed a few fast when I saw them last night, not knowing this ;p)

Question: Who gets which pumpkin? I know i got them both, but many depositors got just one.. Maybe those who bought the Premimum package from web shop get two types? cause i bought premium package for 50usd.

Question: Who gets which pumpkin? I know i got them both, but many depositors got just one.. Maybe those who bought the Premimum package from web shop get two types? cause i bought premium package for 50usd.

Usually, holiday gifts have been based on how long your account has been around, if I remember correctly. Additional gifts for old players.

Usually, holiday gifts have been based on how long your account has been around, if I remember correctly. Additional gifts for old players.

That can't be it. I didn't get both types and I've been around 7 years. I have also deposited recently but not very much.

That can't be it. I didn't get both types and I've been around 7 years. I have also deposited recently but not very much.

If I'm not mistaken people with apartments get extra stuff. You have one?

Think it depends on whether or not you own an estate

I've always gotten every holiday gift, and I don't own any property. I've also been a regular depositor and have been around for 11 years. Maybe its a combination of time and deposits?

I dont have apartment atm (have had hundreds over time), last deposit was in June, so dont know what it depends on.

I can clarify that further:

The bow tie is attached to his dick.

ROFL...

you all ASSUME it is a dick. But has anyone actually confirmed this by examining what this particular body part is used for? What reason do you all have to believe that it is absolutely impossible that some genetic mutation takes place at any point in evolution, resulting in a tail at the front of the body?

I mean, have you seen the ass of the boorum? Naturally, they need SOMETHING to balance themselves with. Hence the front-tail :D

ROFL...

you all ASSUME it is a dick. But has anyone actually confirmed this by examining what this particular body part is used for? What reason do you all have to believe that it is absolutely impossible that some genetic mutation takes place at any point in evolution, resulting in a tail at the front of the body?

I mean, have you seen the ass of the boorum? Naturally, they need SOMETHING to balance themselves with. Hence the front-tail :D
Yeah that's what I keep telling my wife! "It's so big hunny because I need to balance it out!":yup: Her reply is "yeah I know that's why you have a small ass!?" :eyecrazy:

If I'm not mistaken people with apartments get extra stuff. You have one?

Think it depends on whether or not you own an estate

I've always gotten every holiday gift, and I don't own any property. I've also been a regular depositor and have been around for 11 years. Maybe its a combination of time and deposits?

I dont have apartment atm (have had hundreds over time), last deposit was in June, so dont know what it depends on.

Gifts has always been three categories:

1) Everyone
2) Deposit
3) Estate ownership

But now it's changed apparently. I only got 1 of the 2 Halloween gifts. Made a support case; response summarized:
Support isnt sure what the criteria is for the second gift, but promised to find out and make Calypso post it on the forums.

Hmmm! Well i own apartment and made a depo recently and got both items, but still seems odd, unless it is now everyone and one or the other depo or estate.

Dont have appartment
Dont deposit
But have a dick

And got both pressents

Back