Hunting as L31 Count Vamp of Boorum

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
OMG that was so much fun. I became Count Vamp and terrorised the noobs at PA with my cloak. I was suitably dressed as you can see in the picture! LOL sorry noobs, I could help it! Best thing was you can extend the fun by 15 minutes for 10 Ped.

vamp.jpg

Cheers
Bjorn

Reactions: jod
Edit: Fixed ;)

Any idea how it looted?

Good to see people having fun at holiday time but in general pvp everywhere = 1 person happy, 100 people pissed off.

MA need to stop this shit.

Good to see people having fun at holiday time but in general pvp everywhere = 1 person happy, 100 people pissed off.

Or make churches like a safe zone.

Too bad no video from this masacre.

All noobs hurt in this brief event were in reach of a revive.

One must ask though...has the Caly team gone a bit far with the genitals?

Last edited:
One must ask though...has the Caly team gone a bit far with the genitals?
You mean shrinking them too much on the Boorum?

Nah, I think they could have gone even further without negatively affecting the original Calypso crew's male-genitalia-obsession (have to wonder if they all needed to compensate that much, though).

Doctor: I have good news and bad news. Which do you want first.
Patient: The bad news.
Doctor: We had to amputate both your legs.
Patient: Noooo! *sob* OK, what's the good news.
Doctor: Now your third legs reaches all the way to the ground.

You mean shrinking them too much on the Boorum?

Nah, I think they could have gone even further without negatively affecting the original Calypso crew's male-genitalia-obsession (have to wonder if they all needed to compensate that much, though).

They have female obsessions too, just look at any old school FAP as it opens.

Did you heal yourself when damaging people? :)

Did you heal yourself when damaging people? :)

No it's simple attack only. Any damage you take it stays. If every player gets 5 of these the place is going to be mayhem!

No it's simple attack only. Any damage you take it stays. If every player gets 5 of these the place is going to be mayhem!

Every player doesnt get 5, i think only depositors get. I know i got, but many ppl i know only got the pumpkin man.

Yeah lets stop having fun, that for sure will help EU prosper again....

Yeah lets stop having fun, that for sure will help EU prosper again....
I think ermik might be on to something.

- What's this "fun" you talk of?

Well, Lootable Space is the same and mindark did nothing to remove it.
(Space belongs to mindark, so... :))

At least people are just killed (in theory once), not stolen & ripped-off.

And thus Bjorn finally understood what it's like to have a large cock. :)

Tried killing as L31 Count Vamp of Boorum myself yesterday, the killers got 2 globies from me (78 and 91 peds).

Lots of fun, also got my first solo ATH (14 kills)

BTW: does Ranged attacks work for you? Tried several times from different distances on everything but always "Missed".

Last edited:
Tried killing as L31 Count Vamp of Boorum myself yesterday, the killers got 2 globies from me (78 and 91 peds).

Lots of fun, also got my first solo ATH (14 kills)

BTW: does Ranged attacks work for you? Tried several times from different distances on everything but always "Missed".

Hnmm...

Wonder when people will start exploiting this? Turn into a mob and let your friends take you down...

Hnmm...

Wonder when people will start exploiting this? Turn into a mob and let your friends take you down...

From my experience with killing some player controlled big pumkins they don't loot much of anything, spend more taking him down then looted every time.

Hnmm...

Each count costs about 4ped to spawn, few ped to take down, and average loot is 2 peds. So i doubt it will happen.
And after that not much to exploit there, most of ubers can take it down in few shots anyways even if you hit their uber armor.

Do you want real Non avatar controlled count vamp ? Easy, use the sweets, wait until timer runs out, and the vamp changes to regular vamp. Discovered by accident yesterday, almost killed me. Atleast it worked like that yesterday

Back