Info: Time for another 90% tt Returns thread

And i am the troll right?

Sums it up nice, and logical when someone quotes four replies in one post.

Why don't you let Ace post some numbers and stop with the trolling nonsense.

Nobody asked for your opinion. Let Ace post his results.

Sums it up nice, and logical when someone quotes four replies in one post.

Why don't you let Ace post some numbers and stop with the trolling nonsense.

Nobody asked for your opinion. Let Ace post his results.

So you can't read either, and how am i stopping Ace from posting his results, best keep your mouth shut if u have nothing useful to add to this conversation, pure ignorance is what you are showing, no other words to put it.

ps. from your pic i can tell u killed a bunch of braincells already, just don't go killing off too many.

Last edited:
So you can't read either, and how am i stopping Ace from posting his results, best keep your mouth shut if u have nothing useful to add to this conversation, pure ignorance is what you are showing, no other words to put it.

ps. from your pic i can tell u killed a bunch of braincells already, just don't go killing off too many.

Yawn, I've tried to read through this thread and I can see you have added nothing constructive. It's all trolling nonsense. I won't waste my energy on negative people. I am sure you will respond with more emotive nonsense, I couldn't care less.

Mostly because he received trolling posts like yours which only look for a reaction than a serious response.

Actually, I was looking for a serious response, maybe let Ace respond... or am I mistaken and this is your thread?

Yawn, I've tried to read through this thread and I can see you have added nothing constructive. It's all trolling nonsense. I won't waste my energy on negative people. I am sure you will respond with more emotive nonsense, I couldn't care less.

Actually, I was looking for a serious response, maybe let Ace respond... or am I mistaken and this is your thread?

You two should kiss and make up. I know Ace wanted his thread to heat up a bit and it has already been confirmed by himself. He had clear intentions when he created the thread and got the response he wanted to, and perhaps even a bit more. However, the bitching was supposed to be about returns and not troll-accusations.

@Ace
How's the mining working out for you?

Last edited:
boy-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

6 pages and not yet posted your first run....

HI Neil,

I wasnt expecting to be going out last night. And i was on a 600 bomb finish. So the first run is today, and i will be posting the results. That is why i created this thread.

(Didnt quite expect the war that ensued though)

So i will be posting first results later today. I hope that answers your question, if not please elaborate

Rgds

Ace

Reactions: das
Run1:

Bombs: 300
TT Cost: 317.26
TT Return: 325
TT Return %: 102.4

Bits to note:
XIII find

Rgds

Ace

Run2:

TT Cost: 315.07
TT Return: 172.39
TT Return %: 54.6%

Total Bombs: 600
Total TT Cost: 631.93
Total TT Return: 497.39
Total TT Return %: 78.7%

Bits to note:
None

Rgds

Ace

wow, didn't thay say loot was less volatile? :D
Gl on the next runs

wow, didn't thay say loot was less volatile? :D
Gl on the next runs

That is why i chose 300 ped runs. Best to show the volatility. (well maybe not best, but you get what i mean)

Rgds

Ace

on the 1st run u got that 70 ped global... without that was the magical 80% tt return... but the system fixed that in 2nd run.. u will get tt return 70-80% everytime...

on the 1st run u got that 70 ped global... without that was the magical 80% tt return... but the system fixed that in 2nd run.. u will get tt return 70-80% everytime...

Be interesting to see over what period though :)

Rgds

Ace

Let's get a sample size bigger than a dawning hemorrhoid before we draw any conclusions, shall we?

Run3:

TT Cost: 315.43
TT Return: 366.64
TT Return %: 116.2%

Total Bombs: 900
Total TT Cost: 947.76
Total TT Return: 864.03
Total TT Return %: 91.2%

Bits to note:
XII,XII

Rgds

Ace

Run3:

Bits to note:
XII,XII

Rgds

Ace

90% :wtg:

I would really like to, despite this being a tt log, see some numbers on MU. Even if it's only the MU of sales, it would provide some value.

Good luck Ace, and watching with interest.

I have to admit mining return volatility has put me off mining for a while, been hearing tales of 27k drops to even up to 85%-90%. Dipped my feet in now and then when needing resources, but not been encouraged to continue.

all the best :)

90% :wtg:

I would really like to, despite this being a tt log, see some numbers on MU. Even if it's only the MU of sales, it would provide some value.

I will consider that, possibly towards the end...who knows. Initially not though

Rgds

Ace

You said you'll include extractors costs. Will you include Finder TT decay? - there was a thread that argued if this was included.

Based on 900 PED spent for 900 bombs, I'm assuming that you are only mining for ores?

Why do people care about their tracker ranking?

Did the crocodile taste like chicken?

Good luck! (With MU at least, I hope your TT returns are "normal"!)

Run3:

Bits to note:
XII,XII

Rgds

Ace

lucky bastard :)

You said you'll include extractors costs. Will you include Finder TT decay? - there was a thread that argued if this was included.

Why do people care about their tracker ranking?

Good luck! (With MU at least, I hope your TT returns are "normal"!)

Finder decay included.

Cause they think tracker is an indicator of how big your ped card is, which apparently is an indicator of profit/loss which in turn shows how good you are in PE :) (or something like that). These people that think tracker matters....or think it shows ANYTHING other than how often you global....are disillusioned.

And thanks for the good luck....at least it has been a lucky start

Rgds

Ace

Finder decay included.

Cause they think tracker is an indicator of how big your ped card is, which apparently is an indicator of profit/loss which in turn shows how good you are in PE :) (or something like that). These people that think tracker matters....or think it shows ANYTHING other than how often you global....are disillusioned.

And thanks for the good luck....at least it has been a lucky start

Rgds

Ace

Well in all fairness, by looking at what people global on you can draw some conclusions if they are putting thought into mining or are just bombing away happily.

I agree that amount of globals is only an indicator how much ped you throw into the ground.

Well in all fairness, by looking at what people global on you can draw some conclusions if they are putting thought into mining or are just bombing away happily.

I agree that amount of globals is only an indicator how much ped you throw into the ground.

Agreed you can see what they global on, and make a guess at area. Again that doesnt tell you if they profit or loss miners or how big their budget is.

Rgds

Ace

EDIT: Yes you can infer if they put into the ground, more ped on each drop than yourself. But that is it

Agreed you can see what they global on, and make a guess at area. Again that doesnt tell you if they profit or loss miners or how big their budget is.
If you know those areas and the playing style of those people its pretty easy to aproximate if they loose or win, you even can find out aprox amp sizes because of the global sizes/distribution ...and the budgetsize is big enough as long they keep bombing :laugh:

If you know those areas and the playing style of those people its pretty easy to aproximate if they loose or win, you even can find out aprox amp sizes because of the global sizes/distribution ...and the budgetsize is big enough as long they keep bombing :laugh:

But that's all guesses. What do you think my budget is? Do i profit lose....well that is an easy guess, i told you i don't amp. You know more about my playing style than most on PE, as i have disclosed it. And yet you have no clue what my ped card is, you have no clue what my budget is. Tracker only proves i either use low level amps or none at all. And it shows which area. But that's it, anything else is guess work.

Or can you tell my budget and ped card and how much i lose or profit from tracker?

And before this log, you would have had no idea of my turn over...if looking at tracker

Rgds

Ace

Last edited:
Run4:

TT Cost: 315.41
TT Return: 274.73
TT Return %: 87.1%

Total Bombs: 1200
Total TT Cost: 1263.17
Total TT Return: 1138.76
Total TT Return %: 90.2%

Bits to note:

Rgds

Ace

Do i profit lose....well that is an easy guess, i told you i don't amp.
ofc its easy to win unamped with 90 % tt return, a nice finder helps too

And yet you have no clue what my ped card is, you have no clue what my budget is.
your pedcard/budget dosnt matter, as long you have a few k to keep bombing unamped and squeeze out the full markup

how much i lose or profit from tracker?
I know you are unamped, your finder, even your turnover because of this thread, and tracker may tell me the area ( I am hidden there so I cant look myself :laugh:) so enough informations for a good estimate

ofc its easy to win unamped with 90 % tt return, a nice finder helps too

Not easy for everyone apparently. But yes i agree

your pedcard/budget dosnt matter, as long you have a few k to keep bombing unamped and squeeze out the full markup

That is my point, there "are" people, (for example earlier in this thread). Claiming these exact things.

I know you are unamped, your finder, even your turnover because of this thread, and tracker may tell me the area ( I am hidden there so I cant look myself :laugh:) so enough informations for a good estimate

But that is what i mean, without this thread my points still stand.

I would go as far to say....that you could not even infer what amp, if any, someone uses by tracker as you have no idea how many drops they do. Again tracker is THE most unreliable soure of info apart from what ores someone gets.

Rgds

Ace

Just to expand on my point.

You could drop 13 bombs a day with a Lv13 amp, and get 2 globals a day.

Or you could drop 1000 bombs unamped get no gobal. And yet you spent far more tt on the later than you did on the former, which shows two globals a day

If you see what i mean, tracker is very very very unreliable.

Rgds

Ace

EDIT: hell i could drop 26 bombs of two level 13 amps, and get maybe 7 globals day. And still i would have spent less tt than a 1000 bombs unamped

Last edited:
But that's all guesses. What do you think my budget is? Do i profit lose....well that is an easy guess, i told you i don't amp. You know more about my playing style than most on PE, as i have disclosed it. And yet you have no clue what my ped card is, you have no clue what my budget is. Tracker only proves i either use low level amps or none at all. And it shows which area. But that's it, anything else is guess work.

Or can you tell my budget and ped card and how much i lose or profit from tracker?

And before this log, you would have had no idea of my turn over...if looking at tracker

Rgds

Ace

my guesses:
peds on card: around 700
mining budget: around 6k
Profit: around 1k/month

and favorite colour: orange

Back