Info: Time for another 90% tt Returns thread

Please enlighten me, why wouldn't I comprehend!?

I can understand detailed studies of far more complex matters than mining inside a video game. Neither have I really been harsh towards you so I don't get the attitude.

Random bombing using amps = Gambling
Bombing fields with high MU resources using amps = Using brain

That's the difference, and I think you know it too
smile.png

Sure good that u can, but that reply you gave as an answer to my post just shows u have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to mining.

Let me break it down, how is considered mining foma random bombing aka gambling, if u would know which resources foma has you wouldn't have even made that post.

Sure good that u can, but that reply you gave as an answer to my post just shows u have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to mining.

Let me break it down, how is considered mining foma random bombing aka gambling, if u would know which resources foma has you wouldn't have even made that post.

Are you serious? No-one even talked about FOMA. This is what you said:

t's up to your bankroll if u can amp it or not, but is the person using the amp considered brain dead if he gets no return on that amp? How much braincells would one need to understand that

You asked a question and I answered it. At the end of my reply I implied that you probably knew that but was looking for debate. I finished with a smiley to make sure you'd understand I wasn't trashing anyone.

And it still applies. With the right gear at the right locations you have been able to amps your way to a positive return (including markup of course) for a decade.

And no, I have not been to FOMA since 2008. But it doesn't matter anyhow to the discussion.

Are you serious? No-one even talked about FOMA. This is what you said:

You asked a question and I answered it. At the end of my reply I implied that you probably knew that but was looking for debate. I finished with a smiley to make sure you'd understand I wasn't trashing anyone.

And it still applies. With the right gear at the right locations you have been able to amps your way to a positive return (including markup of course) for a decade.

And no, I have not been to FOMA since 2008. But it doesn't matter anyhow to the discussion.

Hence i added the foma part to avoid any miscommunication, and that bolded part is the thing, is mining at foma not considered mining at all? I shouldn't even have to add that cause like you said it doesn't matter, it's mining as a whole which is the current subject.

The value of the amount of ped u use.

Should i even keep replying to someone who is in the minor league?

Just too funny.

Do u know what tracker is... look it up... one day u might get a spot on there...

still too funny.

The amount of cycling you do should be base for envy and people looking up to you, however since you fail in common sense its a terrible waste of commitment.

Putting someone down cause they dont cycle the amount of peds you do actually makes me happy you dont see 90% return :)

Geesh....

Three pages of debate and not a single run posted yet....
While i do enjoy taking out the popcorn and watch some mentally unstable people 'debating', i am much more interested in the actual results.

So thanks for this thread, good luck out there Ace and show us the figures! :yay:

good luck ACE! saw you yesterday on the field !. Im very curious about a good miner results, not from the guys who on theory speak about that 90% in this system!

The amount of cycling you do should be base for envy and people looking up to you, however since you fail in common sense its a terrible waste of commitment.

Putting someone down cause they dont cycle the amount of peds you do actually makes me happy you dont see 90% return :)

Read it as a book, and the matrix will be revealed. :)

Should be interesting. I'd like to see how many 100k's of Peds cycled it takes to get to 90% TT returns... Im around 175k Peds myself seeing only 75-80%, hoping 200k is the new magic number:ahh:

Should be interesting. I'd like to see how many 100k's of Peds cycled it takes to get to 90% TT returns... Im around 175k Peds myself seeing only 75-80%, hoping 200k is the new magic number:ahh:

If you say you see 75-80% tt youre not logging it, so you actually have no clue, if you would have logged you would have mentioned the exact % you have gotten on those 175k peds cycled....

If you say you see 75-80% tt youre not logging it, so you actually have no clue, if you would have logged you would have mentioned the exact % you have gotten on those 175k peds cycled....

Could have used a few extra braincells and come to the conclusion that the % changes daily and since he mentioned 75-80% one can assume he didn't go higher then 80% or lower then 75%?

Could have used a few extra braincells and come to the conclusion that the % changes daily and since he mentioned 75-80% one can assume he didn't go higher then 80% or lower then 75%?
That would be a pretty bad assumption, I am sure he can confirm that he has both gone below as well as above on single days/runs.

That would be a pretty bad assumption, I am sure he can confirm that he has both gone below as well as above on single days/runs.

Then you failed to read what he wrote, or what i wrote even. The subject contains of these two things 75-80%/175k ped cycled, ofcourse it's obvious he could have gone below the 75, but at the current time, at this moment it's 75-80% after 175k ped cycled, hope that helps.

It's funny narfi how from that post you were only able to read the part that i highlighted and made a "bad" assumption on that, see the irony there?

I never mentioned any single/days/runs when i mentioned the 75-80% it was towards the 175 ped cylce in the end.

If i added these 4 words after 175k ped cyled after 75%, would u still be even posting or looking for a flaw that is hard to find?

Making it too easy for me.

Or perhaps I don't feel like telling the likes of you my exact percentage. I don't feel like you need to know as this is not my thread. If this were my quest to 90% I'd tell you my % to the fourth digit after the point. But its not mine so we are not discussing me.

While i love a good drama......and yes i like to mix things up......I am not really sure now what people are expecting from this.

By and large it will be very boring....ie....

Total tt spent =
Total tt return =
Total TT %

I will not be high lighting...or putting in screen shots.

Just a simple log for a simple person (yes i am currently on two bottles of the finest red wine.....and ps i just ate crocodile for the first time in my life)

But seriously people, i meant what i said in the first post. TT returns

It really will be a little boring

Rgds

A slightly drunk...Ace

EDIT: when i said slightly drunk....i am really quite drunk now

Total tt spent =
Total tt return =
Total TT %
Just a simple log for a simple person (yes i am currently on two bottles of the finest red wine.....and ps i just ate crocodile for the first time in my life)
A slightly drunk...Ace

this is the only things that interests me :cool:

While i love a good drama......and yes i like to mix things up......I am not really sure now what people are expecting from this.

Total tt spent =
Total tt return =
Total TT %

I will not be high lighting...or putting in screen shots.

But seriously people, i meant what i said in the first post. TT returns

It really will be a little boring

Rgds

A slightly drunk...Ace

Happy Halloween :vampire:

And :drink: to being 'quite drunk'

Will be watching your progress, good luck! :thumbup:

:D

I managed 89% tt return rate with a ml35me+evil amp at 2.45 eco (level 70 or so); I personally think its impossible to get much lower than 90%, no matter the profession.

I would just like to say....if you ever want advice regarding hunting.....Sachi is the most incredibly patient and thoughtless advice giver!! You could do a LOT worse

Rgds

Ace

The thing is, as Ermik has highlighted many times, 90% can decimate a ped card really quick if you are not looting decent MU. 90% tt return is nothing to be happy about. In fact, decent hunters usually aim for 95-100% tt return. Trying to get 100ped mu out of 1000ped is a challenge. I only managed it when I hunted malc and they dropped Spartacus parts with huge MU>

Reactions: das
I feel like spreading the love tonight....UNA, loyal till the end....! I am not religious but god bless!

Rgds

Ace

Been keeping track of a few runs myself

Turnover 60893.50 avg tt return 91.28%

using lvl2 amp on either Finder 106 or TerraMaster 3 or VRX2k depending on mood and how they seem to be returning on loot.

Keeeeep mining tarzan............... look forward to your results :dance:

Been keeping track of a few runs myself

Turnover 60893.50 avg tt return 91.28%

using lvl2 amp on either Finder 106 or TerraMaster 3 or VRX2k depending on mood and how they seem to be returning on loot.

Keeeeep mining tarzan............... look forward to your results :dance:

I wish i looked like that red smiley!

Ess, a pleasure as always!

Rgds

Ace

Mostly because he received trolling posts like yours which only look for a reaction than a serious response.

It started here, the fed up thread.

-rep me then, because it is a reference point.
perhaps 85, perhaps 95, I don't know. But 90 is definitely a reference point.

My reply to narfi.

Peronal reference point sure, but u can't use that formula for every player out there, it's not like 90% is written in stone and u just have to keep spending in order to reach it, at some times u do have to wonder, and believe me with mining it can go allot faster then with hunting ped wise.

(ps. i don't mean playing for penny or dimes)

Then Ace decided to put his 2 pecs in reponse to the reference point above.

I am very surprised by people saying 90% is wrong. All peeps are saying is long term results verge towards 90%.

There is no gaurantee, but anyone who logs results for more than a day, see's that tt returns end up around 90%.

Its not rocket science.....any shmuck saying but it isnt 90%. They are right, we are not saying that.

Get ya heads out of ya asses and stop saying people are saying that "90%" is gauranteed. It is not, never will be, but all long terms will "tend towards" it. Whether you like it or not lol

Anyone with half a brain knows 10 loots vs 1000 loots. That 10 loots will be massively variable, and 1000 loots will be a LOT less variable. And the 1000 loots will be closer to the 90%.

Once again people, there is no hard rule, but a little common sense will get you a long way. The more mobs you loot, the more mining finds you get, the more success you have in crafting, the closer you get to tending towards 90%.

But then again, ANYONE who records results will already know, you need thousands of events to get steady returns.

So it appears we are preaching to people who do not track their results. So any argument is pointless.

Couldnt resist to add in my two pecs. I will not be replying in this thread. (Unless someone who as recorded their long term results can show tt returns less than 80%)

Rgds

Ace

Now you can clearly see the kind of language he uses, and making assumptions that are just ridiculous.
So i asked him this

And you do what exactly ingame? Playing for nickles and dimes?

You are quite the ignorant one for thinking this is my first day playing EU.

He then moved on to making this thread to track his logs and after not receiving an answer i made the post that u see below.

So nickles and dimes.

Just my 2pec.

Rgds.

And i am the troll right?

Back