Death Star Creation - We need you!

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
My soc Silly Underground Family has been killing creatures and mining treasures since 2002.
In 2003, a rare ....... item was found by Suffistica (the founder of SUF).

We've been keeping it secret untill now, but it's time to finaly come out with this because it's going to HUGETASTIC!
We managed to translate part of this mysterious item. It turns out to be this blueprint!

index.php

Succesrate is at 95%

Materials needed:

Death Star Core Engine: 1
Death Star Transformer: 5
Death Star Transmitter: 50
Death Star Plating: 400
Death Star dark matter: 1000

We will try to create the deathstar to help protect calypso. It's time to kick some robot arse.
Genesis Headquarter will provide us with any additional items required, it's said the death star has a interface which is similar to privateers/motherships.

If you loot any of the above materials, let me know and i'll be happy to buy them for a fair price.

Let's work together and keep calypso save!

Last edited:
Silly Underground Family

This monstrum will oneshot kill the Hussk :D

After the death star is created we are going to need light sabers, alot of light sabers.

Why would you build this? Deat Star Mk.I was an epic failure. :rocket:

It is like saying: Let's build another Titanic!

If it is indeed built, have you considered blackmailing the other planets? To give more emphasis start with Next Island, I´m sure the others will pay seeing that.

Why would you build this? Deat Star Mk.I was an epic failure. :rocket:

It is like saying: Let's build another Titanic!

It was a failure because it wasnt build by SUF :D :wise:

its 10/31 not 4/1
Looks cool though :)

Can we start building the big ass laser first?

Imagine how many ammo cells it will use. :eyecrazy:

Also, If this thing is used in space, I'd guard your exhaust ports from pirates...

If it is indeed built, have you considered blackmailing the other planets? To give more emphasis start with Next Island, I´m sure the others will pay seeing that.
Everything thats helps protecting calypso wil be done.

Correct.
no we cannot. First items need to start dropping. genisis corp will be donating materials. Im currently negotiating with other calypso companies. Rumor says there are some smugglers on,caly with acces to a big ass elysian laser. Haven't found them yet.

Those are things for the future tho. We need to collect the items first :yay:

My bad, was not thinking straight ! :duh:

Will it be customizable? If yes have you already decided on color and texture?

My bad, was not thinking straight ! :duh:

Will it be customizable? If yes have you already decided on color and texture?

Anything but a pink and sparkly texture would be a complete dishonor towards the original Deathstar.

Any update here? Is it almost done?

Any update here? Is it almost done?

Our grateful Society member valivill decided to to press the RED [Do not touch] button....

Well we are still working on it, Bee and me are currently repairing the reactor:)

You know 100% success rate actually means 34%. Just like every other high success rate BP. You may have maxed it, you may have 100% success, but MA still sticks to 34%.

Wait, so is this like the first Death Star that could fire once a day or so, or like the second Death Star that was much larger, could fire once every few minutes, had multiple tiny exhausts instead of one "large" and was protected by a planetside shield?

Ah well, doesn't matter, once I get my Sun Crusher completed it'll be no match anyways :cool:

Wait, so is this like the first Death Star that could fire once a day or so, or like the second Death Star that was much larger, could fire once every few minutes, had multiple tiny exhausts instead of one "large" and was protected by a planetside shield?

Ah well, doesn't matter, once I get my Sun Crusher completed it'll be no match anyways :cool:

We have a big chrome finished exhaust,and 3 instead of 1 gun and by the way we got a bunch of Imp Fap Wes clones on board :D

Did you mean this? Sorry, beat ya to it. :tongue2:

death_star.jpeg

PS: This is a photoshopped image. The actual item does not exist.

craft it on condition, you might get a nice hof out of this :wise:

death_star.jpeg

Only 500000 Kg's?! :eyecrazy: Ah I get it, it's a kinder egg! :yup: Either way, it is definitely THE premier choice in traveling in style! :yay:

We have a big chrome finished exhaust,and 3 instead of 1 gun and by the way we got a bunch of Imp Fap Wes clones on board :D
All that's left is fuzzy dice, and some dingle balls! ;)

death_star.jpeg

I would back a star wars planet partner.

It looks like we are too late with the launch of our death star.

Hopefully the hunters can push the attackers untill we launch

hope it gets Warp, its like a brick in space.
Very cool thing to own

Back