Question: Can PED be looted from inventory in PVP

Dan Doyle

Mature
Can PED be looted from your inventory in PVP if it is just sitting in your inventory extracted from your ped card?

No, only stuff in "Materials" and "Mined Resources" can be looted.

No, if you enter lootable pvp they'll you what other are able to loot from you

The ones in materials and mined resources only in you inventory or if you add in you car and jump in lootable pvp you car storage get loot it too that's only if you Carrie with you

No, only stuff in "Materials" and "Mined Resources" can be looted.

Note this is not always the case.....like with H-DNA (midforce tab), which was stated was intended to be lootable.

Assume anything stackable besides PED and AMMO is lootable and you should be fine.

Note this is not always the case.....like with H-DNA (midforce tab), which was stated was intended to be lootable.

Assume anything stackable besides PED and AMMO is lootable and you should be fine.

Well that sucks.

It used to be ONLY from the 2 noted inventory tabs. When welding wire was looted at first they moved it from the "Materials" so it wouldn't be looted.

Actually Mindark official stated in his last post to me about the subject of what is and what isn't lootable was:

All Stackables in all inventory slots and containter that are not used in Weapons or Tools are lootable with the exception of certain items.

When I asked for specifics about what the certain items are they never ever did respond.

So basically they can just change their mind whenever as a exception so I wouldn't be surprised weapons, armor or anything lootable because anything can be an exception, they have no formal clear list of what is and isn't and what should be recouped if it accidentally is robbed, because they are as big of a crook as the pirates are for even condoning such actions in an RCE game and forcing people to participate in the activity to play the game and experience all the other planet partners work.

In fact they even changed their mind once, I had skill pills I won that they said specifically were not lootable prizes, so I took them to another planet just fine was not looted, then I never used them all so was taking them to another planet and wow what ya know now they are lootable, no warning they just changed the rules on the fly of what is and isn't lootable. Expect them to do that for about anything even non-stackable because hey they can just add exceptions.

Back