Pricecheck: Adjusted FAP

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
See title.

With the new upgrades for the Ek Kits I see the price of this going down and as of today I would consider any price above the cost of upgrading a 2350 to modified a gamble.

Any information on recent sales? What would YOU pay for one?

You made a price check thread, I assume you have the stats ?

So can we have them or we can't price it.

Perhaps I should add:

Any comparison to the upgraded faps would be pure speculation as we don't have conclusive data for them yet. Four have not been discovered yet. However, that is also the reason for my concern since the upgrades have had a big impact on the healing tools specifications.

There is no heal difference or rate of heal difference.

It is only decay that changes...but it does change quite a bit.

from
Average (6pec decay) on regular 2350 to

Good (1-2.5 pec decay) for adj 2350 to

(Exceptional or Excellent) Not known (I am guessing .3-.7 decay) with mod. (no stats on that one yet)

There is no heal difference or rate of heal difference.

It is only decay that changes...but it does change quite a bit.

from
Average (6pec decay) on regular 2350 to

Good (1-2.5 pec decay) for adj 2350 to

(Exceptional or Excellent) Not known (I am guessing .3-.7 decay) with mod. (no stats on that one yet)

In fact, the improved 2350 turned out to get improved heal rate. A Max heal will now give 48hp of which half is over time. I do not know if that is cumulative though.

www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?266929-When-are-the-adj-imp-mod-2350-2600-maxed

Bump this ! I'm curious too now.

New FAPs that will affect a little AdjFAP price, but still the value of AdjFAP shouldn't be under 15k for a T0, ending at 18 or 19k for a T4

Back