Adjusted-Improved EMT Kits Ek-2350

aymthebest

Alpha
Society
AF-RFC
461377Imp2350.jpg

Well 1.5x as much heal/sec of an omegaton adjusted fap is a lot. The heal over time can be a minus or a plus.
Just wondering about the eco. Will be far better than adjusted mayhem with 1-2.49 pec decay. At least 19.277 heal/pec no and 48 heal/pec at best depending on actual decay.

How does this X% of heal work. If you switch to weapon after fapping before the 5s have passed you'll have lost the remaining heals?

How does this X% of heal work. If you switch to weapon after fapping before the 5s have passed you'll have lost the remaining heals?

I doubt that.

I'm more interested in if you fap again, does the healing from the previous healing stop, or stack?

Anyone with a Vivo S10 can answer this. I'm farily sure they stack, just like the arsonistic chips do. But I can't be sure as I never use one or the other.

So, its 48 for the initial heal and then 24 additional HP over 5 seconds? Interesting. The heal interval is pretty high too. So, we're looking at about 37hp/s?

How much is the decay on these?

That imp 2350 is quite the fap.. looks like I better start picking some mushrooms :)

So, its 48 for the initial heal and then 24 additional HP over 5 seconds? Interesting. The heal interval is pretty high too. So, we're looking at about 37hp/s?

No, the first click heals you for 24hp (50% or total). Then you are healed for another 24hp over the next 5 seconds.

Anyone with a Vivo S10 can answer this. I'm farily sure they stack, just like the arsonistic chips do. But I can't be sure as I never use one or the other.

You can't stack an arson ten with another arson ten. The question was what happens if you fap twice with it.

No, the first click heals you for 24hp (50% or total). Then you are healed for another 24hp over the next 5 seconds.

Oh, I see! Thanks for the clarification. I thought you got a full initial heal. Either way, the heal rate is quite solid (enhancers will exponentially make it better).

Never used one but i'm 99.99% certain the heal will stack and will continue when u swap to a weapon. This is how other timed items work, like the flamethrowers.

I'm expecting the mod to either be "Very Good" or even "Excellent" durability, OR decrease % of over time portion to about 30%.

I don't think they'll add any more healing points.

Everyone's waiting for some courageous soul to work up towards the mod 2600. Wonder what that'll be like.

it'll be 50% more heal, so 36 on click and 36 over 5 seconds :)

ive been healed by s10, i can tell you it stacks up

i dont see any use though for the heal over time

The use of heal over time is that you will get an "invisible healer". You can take the Imp EK-2350 as a 24 heal @ 41/min tool which gives you the bonus of having an invisible healer with you, so you can enjoy more shooting. You're not bound to wait for your healing tool to be ready.

I think this essentially is the same thing 24 hps a heal (50%) of the 48, but it heals over 5 seconds, so you can fap, (swap to gun) shoot+heal heal+shoot heal shoot(swap to fap again if needed)

Like an arson chip for your health only half as long.

Thanks for sharing. :)

The use of heal over time is that you will get an "invisible healer". You can take the Imp EK-2350 as a 24 heal @ 41/min tool which gives you the bonus of having an invisible healer with you, so you can enjoy more shooting. You're not bound to wait for your healing tool to be ready.

but id rather have the full heal at once,its more practical for hunters

but id rather have the full heal at once,its more practical for hunters

can be useful in some situation say u get hit for 60, then u do two heals for 48, now while ur back to attacking your hp will go back up by another 48 hp, can def be helpful for ppl who doesnt evade the mobs they're attacking much also great eco for between mob uses.

can be useful in some situation say u get hit for 60, then u do two heals for 48, now while ur back to attacking your hp will go back up by another 48 hp, can def be helpful for ppl who doesnt evade the mobs they're attacking much also great eco for between mob uses.

but if i do that,and i dont get hit then i reckon the other 48 heal is wasted
its probably due to my personal style..i like to let my hp get really low and then do 2 big swoops with an fap

but regardless of the "heal over time"an eco of 20heal/pec is nice so its definatively an fap that will be worth grinding for

its probably due to my personal style..i like to let my hp get really low and then do 2 big swoops with an fap

but regardless of the "heal over time"an eco of 20heal/pec is nice so its definatively an fap that will be worth grinding for

effect over time does need some changes to how you use items. Say you are down by 180 hp, then 4 heals will bring you up 4x24 + 24 (heal over time from first use), or 120 hp with 72 (3x24) hp in reserve for next 15 sec. If you don't get hit for more than 12 hp over that period of time, you will lose 12hp (3.5%) worth of healing.

Assuming I understand the workings right. The more hp you have, the easier it will be to make use of the full eco of the fap, but you can't degrade the hps and eco below that of the adjusted really by simple misuse.

So you only have to change your style a bit -->if you have 250 health let it go down to 100, then 3 x fap = 72 direct + 72 over time ... after you fapped this 3 times you are easily >200 health so no problem with waiting a bit for the last few healthpoints

So you only have to change your style a bit -->if you have 250 health let it go down to 100, then 3 x fap = 72 direct + 72 over time ... after you fapped this 3 times you are easily >200 health so no problem with waiting a bit for the last few healthpoints

And before you get to the 2nd or 3rd fap, you get hit again and die. Not to mention it gets hard to keep track of how much heal is coming. No thanks.

If the mod 2600 heals a decent amount. It might be good for pvp. Just saying and also in hunting. I could see the potential of these tools. So this is good. Its not often you need a big chunk of heal when you know that the mob will probably hit u again at least once or twice in the next 5 seconds but for little dmgs.

Back