Essance of Evil

Sylia

Old
Where have they gone? Last event you used to be able to loot them about 1 out of every 5 pumpkins... *sad face*

Where have they gone? Last event you used to be able to loot them about 1 out of every 5 pumpkins... *sad face*

To be fair it's barely been a day and a Great pumpkin at least has been looted...

Perhaps MA's intending for less counts to be summoned and killed ... So I should imagine that most of those that will be will drop something special.
Give it time though.

I looted 0 on every pumpkin last year...
So far again this year.

I haven't lootet one yet this year either.
But i wanna know if anyone has looted one this year? Maybe it's bugged?

Regards

0/11 so far

I think the left over ones from last year have been changed to lvl 1 essence, the four higher ones should give a discovery: so i'm guessing none have dropped yet.

so it's bugged and they'll fix it on monday. Great.. thx for the info :p

Regards
Thark

Hopefully they fix it with enough time to finish out the 40 hours...I'll prob be waiting for now if chance doesn't even exist.

It would seem like it is bugged, killed the big pumpkin 7 times (level 2) no drops so far. Small sample, but with the others posting I think we can assume it is bugged unless they are super rare, which I doubt.

killed like 6 too, nothing

btw someone looted candy boxes (the buff thingies)?
perhaps missing too?

killed like 6 too, nothing

btw someone looted candy boxes (the buff thingies)?
perhaps missing too?

I looted 1 of those Halloween Candy Boxes. 20 minute buff to run, reload speed, critical.

It would seem like it is bugged, killed the big pumpkin 7 times (level 2) no drops so far. Small sample, but with the others posting I think we can assume it is bugged unless they are super rare, which I doubt.

Mature Halloween Pumpkin - 8,966
Fully Developed Halloween Pumpkin - 4,438
Twin Halloween Pumpkin - 8,92
Mutated Halloween Pumpkin - 4,86
Halloween Candy Box - 9,447
Essence of Evil - 6,237
Vampiric Cloak (M) - 4
Vampiric Cloak (F) - 2

These were last years stats on how many dropped.

I have already gotten a few matures, but 0 candy and 0 essence. These were roughly the same overall drop rate, cant imagine it changed that much...but who knows.

Mature Halloween Pumpkin - 8,966
Fully Developed Halloween Pumpkin - 4,438
Twin Halloween Pumpkin - 8,92
Mutated Halloween Pumpkin - 4,86
Halloween Candy Box - 9,447
Essence of Evil - 6,237
Vampiric Cloak (M) - 4
Vampiric Cloak (F) - 2

These were last years stats on how many dropped.

I have already gotten a few matures, but 0 candy and 0 essence. These were roughly the same overall drop rate, cant imagine it changed that much...but who knows.

I have 2 candies now in 23 kills, but still no essence.

I have looted an essence of evil, anyone know how to use it?

Back