Buying: Evil amps

Auktuma

Prowler
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Augis Auktuma Tumas
Hi,
to mention, past several months price on Evil amps was dropping and I wish to offer some compensations because of it have happened not without my influence or due to my inactivity on taking measures to stabilize price. There were many reasons. I would like to announce that I'm ready to buy your Evil amp at price you paid (minus auction fee) if you purchased it directly from me (p2p trade or auction) within the interval of past 3 month (since 2014 08 01).
If you tend to keep Evil amp I still offer you compensation in a value of difference between you purchase price (-auction fee) and TT+1500. Just PM me in game you wish to pick the option.
I have list of customers, but due to it's long I'm posting about the compensation on forums.
I recognize this drop is hit to those who had purchased amplifier earlier or purchased not from me but I hope you had quality of amp working well for you to compensate or you had higher fun after it's power to have as compensation. To mention, there is general knowledge of all crafted items are dropping in prices in time so you should take care to check market time to time and see if you could lower risks on selling the item. I hope 3 month guarantee I'm offering is fair.

Peace

P.S. I could come into lootable PvP zone if mad owner of Evil amp wishes to kill me. I will let that happen several times upon request. PM me.

Bump it Up

Whats the price of an Evil amp atm?

ps. great spirit Auk, thumb up

Whats the price of an Evil amp atm?

tt+1580-1600 atm. But you could see I mentioned TT+1500 as basement level for compensation calculations. If tridenite will drop in higher rates I will tend to bring Evil amp to more friendly level on prices, while offering 3 month repurchase guarantee at [price paid minus auction fee] for my direct customers (p2p or auction). I would recommend for them on purchase of Evil amplifier to note purchase price (namely what price above TT paid) and purchase time and for sure check if me sold it (I do cover with guarantee just my own sells).

ps. great spirit Auk, thumb up

Thank You, Sir. I hope it's for better service.

p.s. let's joke, mate: great spirit without high spirits (hey, I mean I'm not drunk :D)

Back