Shrapnel buyers

Sissi

Prowler
Society
mjau
Elizabeth Sissi Habsburg
I´m a melee user and have no use whatsoever for shrapnel and there is 1 person who has posted a buying thread for shrapnel (needless to say that the FL bug made it hard to contact said person). So my question is, is there even a market for the damned thing?

I'd go to the selling part of the forum to find out ;)

Just TT it.

Think about it, even in 100k shrapnel, you'll save 500 peds. You'd be better off working at McDonald's for the 10 hours rather than the ages you'll spend trying to sell at 100.5%.

Just TT it.

Think about it, even in 100k shrapnel, you'll save 500 peds. You'd be better off working at McDonald's for the 10 hours rather than the ages you'll spend trying to sell at 100.5%.

I bet you find regular hunters who pay more than 100.5 % and I would hate to work for 10 hours @ McDonald's :yup:

I buy the shrapnel for 100.7%, usually post in Twin Peaks or #Trade when I need some. Send me a tell in game if you are selling.

Just TT it.

Guess you deposit to play EU, I don´t!

For the rest of the repliers, will try to contact you if adequate amount is available again. and thanks.

Wouldn't this be a great opportunity to spread the liveliness a bit? Not use Twin as shrapnel tradinghub, but just let everyone go to... Omegaton something something, or... New Switzerland for shrapnel trading.

How cool would it be, if every bigger settlement had it's own speciality? If you want to buy vehicles, you go to Billies Spaceship Afterworld (or something, what was it named). If you want pets, you go to The Archipelago. For weapons and ammo: Omegaton. For mining stuff, you go to Zychion citadel, etc...

It would spread server pressure, and add realism,

Back