the rare unicorn UL level 1 amplifier

raxxor

Guardian
Society
Swedish rangers
Mr raxxor Swedir
I'm a bit curious if someone actually owns a UL level 1 amplifier and is able to confirm its existence? It can't be found under auction order available by me and some other guy, but I'm 100% sure I've seen one and entropedia says it does exist.

Also people are trying to buy it now and then in threads? Are these "unicorns" real or just a bad joke? :scratch2:

I once owned one. So yes, they exist.

GL&Hof big!

They do exist, I'm not sure they would fall under the "unicorn" category, but are not common. I own an sga one that is loaned out atm.

I'm a bit curious if someone actually owns a UL level 1 amplifier and is able to confirm its existence? It can't be found under auction order available by me and some other guy, but I'm 100% sure I've seen one and entropedia says it does exist.

Also people are trying to buy it now and then in threads? Are these "unicorns" real or just a bad joke? :scratch2:

I used to own one and now my soc mate has it. It's a great amp!

I'm still hearing a lot of people say they "used to own it". Would be nice if someone who does could post a pic of it.

I used to own one and now my soc mate has it. It's a great amp!

Assuming the ma-101 turned into the level 1 amp after the mining changes, I used to own one :)

Yeah they do exist, I used to own one myself.

i used to have one myself :D (not own, but as collateral for a loan) So there should be few out there, but their prices are low and not worth to be sold, more like keeping your first opalo or something like that. (probably changed a bit after portable repair terminals were introduced)

I'm starting to sense a conspiracy here.. are you all in on this xD?

Assuming the ma-101 turned into the level 1 amp after the mining changes, I used to own one :)

Yeah they do exist, I used to own one myself.

i used to have one myself :D (not own, but as collateral for a loan) So there should be few out there, but their prices are low and not worth to be sold, more like keeping your first opalo or something like that. (probably changed a bit after portable repair terminals were introduced)

Did they though?

Without any proper research I'd think that the MA-101 should have turned into a Level 1 light. Craft cost for the limited once are the same (ma101 and lvl1 light) :scratch2:

Speaking of which: How happy did the UL amps owners get when the change was made?

Back