Adjusted EMT Kit Ek-2600

aymthebest

Alpha
Society
AF-RFC
Double the max TT. Above Average instead of Average durability. And lighter.

828834EMT2600.jpg

Double the max TT. Above Average instead of Average durability. And lighter.

828834EMT2600.jpg
I just noticed something, the adjusted is missing a tier level! :scratch2: Can it be tiered?

The adjusted has exactly what i and another socmate predicted in our discussion, lets see if we are right about about the 2 other version :yup:
Note that above average can be a pretty good pec/hp, now we just need to know the exact number :tongue2:
I believe the modified version will be somewhere in the range of the poltropia legacy fap more or less

The adjusted has exactly what i and another socmate predicted in our discussion, lets see if we are right about about the 2 other version :yup:
Note that above average can be a pretty good pec/hp, now we just need to know the exact number :tongue2:
I believe the modified version will be somewhere in the range of the poltropia legacy fap more or less

I predict that the improved one has an addition 42 hp heal over 5seconds...:yup:

Note that above average can be a pretty good pec/hp, now we just need to know the exact number

more accuratly from 8.4x - 16.8x eco

its obvious they put both adj at 10 heal/pec my head that it has exactly 4.2 pec decay

and they will add 42/5 sec hot for imp it will be ~equal to a 27/27 reload 58/58 heal power 4.2 pec decay

more powerfull but less eco than adj decent competitor

we still need to see what mod can do ^^

Back