Question: Best Mobs for hunting

trung

Prowler
Society
Love Hunters-Extreme Society - Forever ^_^
Could anyone tell me which mob is best for hunting to survive in Entropia with deposit much money. I left EU for a year and dunno what the loot change atm.

I have around 4-5k ped in account , lvl 47 laser pistol (72 agi, 149 Hp), lvl 29 evader.

Look for mob has common loot with good markup.

In my memories, Agro has good loots with markup (iron + gaganite)

You don't need to use all your money from the start.
What you are going to hunt depends on what gear you want/able to use also.
Argo's are not so popular lately because loot of 'em is nerfed.Especially the low levels of them.
LvL 47 it is very good for many other mobs.
My suggestion is to start again from daily missions.
Grind a bit (for a purpose!) and then you can see what you like most. Take advice from Entropedia for dmg they doing, loot, maturities, spawn spots etc.
For your lvl it will be easy to hunt ofc higher lvl Argo's, but also a ton of other good mobs, including Feffox's/Feffoids/Maffoids/Atrox's/or robots any kind and so on.
Try some 300 PED runs ( or close to that) to get an idea of the drops/loot.
After a couple of weeks you will be back for good :)
That's my pec of thought for you
Good luck and welcome back

PS Also your timing to ask something like that is bad. Right now after VU 15 most of the daily grinders still looking what mob drops what, after those lately changes in loot pool.

I would go for feffoxes.. nice grinding mob or if you are feeling lucky, chase whatever Event mobs there are, they tend to drop good markup items. (for instance one of those vamp cloaks would be pretty nice loot)

I'm just a noob, so you can either give what I say a thought...OR totally don't mind it if you want to.

But anyhow,

With 4k to 5k peds on hand...

What I'ld probably do is get my hands on 2 CLDs and then use whatever that's leftover to hunt mobs. However, the mob of choice would probably be limited to something with about 120 HP or below.

PS: What sort of mobs to hunt does not matter so long as its below 120 HP and has a decent spawn. Why? Cause loot sucks anyway. Nothing much to look forward to...unless your willing to pump in PEDs...lots of em. (To participate in event mobs and whatnots.)

WB and GL.

Last edited:
I'm just a noob, so you can either give what I say a thought...OR totally don't mind it if you want to.

But anyhow,

What I'ld probably do is get my hands on 2 CLDs and then use whatever that's leftover to hunt mobs. However, the mob of choice would probably be limited to something with about 120 HP or below.

PS: What sort of mobs to hunt does not matter so long as its below 120 HP and has a decent spawn. Why? Cause loot sucks anyway. Nothing much to look forward to...unless your willing to pump in PEDs...lots of em. (To participate in event mobs and whatnots.)

WB and GL.

2CLDs would mean he is out of peds and out of fun. CLDs provide only few peds a week so not worth having in that low amounts. You are giving tips how to play game so you will get bored of it.

But anyhow,

WB and GL.

I'd say that somewhere around 30CLD and a decent bankroll would be sufficient for some low level fun. 2CLDs won't cut it.

2CLDs would mean he is out of peds and out of fun. CLDs provide only few peds a week so not worth having in that low amounts. You are giving tips how to play game so you will get bored of it.

Well...as far as I know, he did say "best for hunting to survive in Entropia"...and so I did.

(At least with what I have in mind so that he doesn't lose everything and still have some inflow of peds.)

Do the cp kreltin iron mission, those bastards can pop out some serious shit.

In other words, its not bad!

Gremlin and 5b plates or go for aurli.

At least you'll have a goal or something to be dedicated in, instead of always wondering WTF to hunt all the time.

Could anyone tell me which mob is best for hunting to survive in Entropia with deposit much money. I left EU for a year and dunno what the loot change atm.

I have around 4-5k ped in account , lvl 47 laser pistol (72 agi, 149 Hp), lvl 29 evader.

Look for mob has common loot with good markup.

In my memories, Agro has good loots with markup (iron + gaganite)

Honestly answering that question, is why the answer will be false.

As soon someone gives an answer with a good reason (high MU drop), many hunters will do it, so the high MU will drop to normal comon MU.

Better find a mob yourself, that suites you, and gives nice MU to you.
As soon you share your wisdom with to many people, that follow it, it will bring down the MU.

Thats the dynamic of EU, what is good today, maybe bad tomorrow.

Back