For further information see our website
http://kronan-ms.info/

Contact Granny Rowan Render or Chorbal Bal Balikian in game
or come to our webchat or mumble at
http://kronan-ms.info/webchat/

Repair Skilling
Free access to repair skilling on MS Kronan
At Arkadia 7 days a week.
Come join the fun, meet our Parrot & check out our in-flight cuisine.
To join the guestlist PM Granny Rowan Render in-game

kiss_v_2.jpg

Last edited:
I like it. Now we have 2 chances to tour the planets :)

Awesome! :yay:

That'll be a great time for us USA based players!

I really like the timeslot for those scheduled warps. Very nice for USA players who work during the day. Also thank you for removing me from your GL so I don't receive summons when I'm not traveling, appreciate the fast courteous removal.

GL on service granny :)

Awesome Granny and good luck. Was hoping someone might move to a later time slot for scheduled warps as 1800 was always a pain in the butt for those of us based in the US.

Thanks guys.
Really looking forward to this :)

Nice Granny - look forward to the new revamped services :)

-Vi

Final countdown - 23 Hours until schedule commences :yay:

Best of luck with the new time slot and service Granny!

Dirk

Final countdown - 23 Hours until schedule commences :yay:

Ahhh - right - ermm - yes. It didn't occur to me that the 'Saturday' warp will now actually be on 'Friday evening' for lots of Kronan customers!
Still, I guess players from the USA etc are used to the idea of playing several hours in the future that is even a new day in Europe and for MA time when they play in the evenings :)

So, welcome Friday evening players to the Saturday warp flights, the Saturday players on the Sunday one etc ;)

Yes Judy, we in the USA are very used to Saturday starting Friday evening. I personally am happy that there is now an option that doesn't require me to be home in the middle of the day. I hope she sticks with it long enough that the word gets out to all those who do not sit looking at forums but just log in and play.

Awesome service that works with my timezone, I have been having to take afternoons off work to travel.

Although the downside is now I won't be taking afternoons off work to travel...

Almost time folks, Looking forward to meeting our new customers :wave:

My thanks to our new customers and Kronan crew (KISS) for making this a successful and fun flight :)

We saw a little pirate activity and we sent quad support out, as they were staying just out of range of our main guns.

Final kill score was Pirates 0 KISS Crew 2

All customers were delivered safely to their destinations :)

Looking forward to building on this auspicious start and providing the USA time zone with a safe but inexpensive warp travel option

Bump... first post updated

KISS offering 7 days a week repair skilling on Kronan
7 days a week scheduled warps ideally suited for those who play in USA time zones
plus VIP warps on Pathfinder III

Happy to see this new option for transport in an non-european timezone. GL! :)

A US Warp Service - Fine idea

Good to see scheduled warp services expanding into the US time frame. Good luck with the new service. Was just wondering... how many birdseeds in 10 PED?

Good to see scheduled warp services expanding into the US time frame. Good luck with the new service. Was just wondering... how many birdseeds in 10 PED?

The answer to that Bal can only be found onboard the Kronan. Again, great service and highly recommended :)

Thanks,
-Vi

:bump: Bump Bumpity Bump !! :bump:

Thank you
A thank you to all our new customers.. 1 month of flying the new scheduled warps and we are looking forward to taking this forward :)

Request stops at Monria, Next Island and Toulan
A reminder to those avatars on Monria, Next Island and Toulan...we can do a drop-off or pick up at those planets on Sunday Tuesday and Thursday provided we receive a request before we leave Rocktropia at 01:30 am EU time.

Time and Day
Please remember all flight times and days are shown in EU time.
This may mean you need to look at what is to you tomorrow's schedule if you live in the USA or Canada for instance.

Price
Price is 10 ped for any or all of the scheduled stops on that evening.

:xmas::xsmile::xwink: Merry Christmas Everyone !! :xwink::xsmile::xmas::​

Happy New Year

Thank you to all our customers, warp crew and repair skillers for helping to make 2014 such an enjoyable year.
Looking forward to seeing you all for another year of fun and frolics with our crazy crew.

Have a great 2015 everyone

from
Granny Rowan & Bal

Back