Help: Internal Error

Velum

Old
Society
Kaos
"An internal error has occured" during login.

Did a little bit of research and already put in a support ticket.

--Was in Twin Peaks, Storage wouldn't load, giving me the same "An internal error has occured" message before the game crashed. When I went to log back in, this popped up.

There any way possible for me to solve this on my end or is this one of those just be patient moments?

Getting the same thing here, can't log in to the game at all.

Joining the club myself. No morning before work fun for me today :(

Last edited:
login issue

hi Brads Colouring Service here I am at twins also and having this issue getting this internal issue this popping up when trying to log in I talk on the chat server for mumble with granny rowan and all of them say there ingame I have also did a support case I hope it gets fixed soon.

same for me... :mad:

Same issue for me. :mad:

So capital of traders is down and traders locked out.. What will regular players do now? Start throwing improved faps for ancient exarosaur pets, as no middle man available?

Too bad there are many crafters in twin also, who love the cheering for them when they hof. I think Solo Kunrad is there and few more. So lost money for MA and CLD owners

I am at work so dont care much atm, but in 7 hours i want back in!

Was clicking TerraMaster 5 (L). Couldn't access storage. Tried relogging. Then got kept out of the universe for 5 hours now. Still can't log back in at the moment. I was at Twins as well. :/

._.

Is it fixed yet? Cant try out myself yet

lots of crazy things are occur and I think that caused from "halloween madness"

It's not, I cant login from Twins either.

Grrr, this is just silly.

Yeah problem is back, saw something happening, TP´ed out, and not cant tp back in :) luckily still ingame

Well, that's 2 days then I've lost on Mayhem.

9 hours done, never going to have time to finish it all.

Ah well.

can't log in! :scratch2:

Blind shot here but have you tried 32bit and 64bit ?

I can't login with either 32 or 64 bit

I've seen it before. Must be that the server you logged off from, is offline and the routine to login at another location while your last logged out server is down, isnt working.
They must have broken that routine again...

PS Cant login either. My last log off was Twins if I'm not mistaken.

Back