Selling: Skill Bonanza!! Hunting skills. ONLY 75% + ESI.

Kimmi

Slayer
Kimmi Kimmi EFnet
ALL SKILLS MUST GO!!!

Rules:
1. First Come, First Serve.
5. You provide ESI.
8. Only the skills below are for sale!!!

skillssss_582894.jpg

Last edited:
Clairfy:
-The skills that are below 300tt, you need to just buy All to reserve.

all must go!

you can say plz what 75% mean exactly? in your selling price?
- if you can give and example plz, i will be greatfull

ty

you can say plz what 75% mean exactly? in your selling price?
- if you can give and example plz, i will be greatfull

ty

It means that if you buy 100PED TT of skills, you'll pay 75PED to Kimmi for it. However, you must first get your hands on a 100PED ESI which most likely is going to cost you around 850-950PED. Your total price for the skills will be the combined markup of the ESI and Kimmis 75%.

If you still don't get it, read a bit about chipping. Information can be found under the "Skills" section of http://www.entropiawiki.com.

It means that if you buy 100PED TT of skills, you'll pay 75PED to Kimmi for it. However, you must first get your hands on a 100PED ESI which most likely is going to cost you around 850-950PED. Your total price for the skills will be the combined markup of the ESI and Kimmis 75%.

If you still don't get it, read a bit about chipping. Information can be found under the "Skills" section of http://www.entropiawiki.com.

WhiningSkeptic my man, i'm an old trader in this game, and ty for your answer..but is no need for your answer., becouse i need to know the seller calculation becouse i bought so many skills in my life, that you cant comprehend such a number, and always the seller have a different type of calculation if you can imagine. Ty anyway for your attention and time.

Kimmy mate, i'm not interested in your smart or idiot friends, i'm interested in almost 40% of your skills and i want to give me your calculation if you want to sell. If you cant give an answer, a simple ''no'' will be enouth. So plz give me a 300 ped tt esi example, if is posible.

ty vm

WhiningSkeptic my man, i'm an old trader in this game, and ty for your answer..but is no need for your answer., becouse i need to know the seller calculation becouse i bought so many skills in my life, that you cant comprehend such a number, and always the seller have a different type of calculation if you can imagine. Ty anyway for your attention and time.

Kimmy mate, i'm not interested in your smart or idiot friends, i'm interested in almost 40% of your skills and i want to give me your calculation if you want to sell. If you cant give an answer, a simple ''no'' will be enouth. So plz give me a 300 ped tt esi example, if is posible.

ty vm

300tt Rifle = 300 * 0,75 = 225ped.

I want you to give me a ESI, and I will charge you <ESI value> * 0,75 = the ped amount you have to pay me.

added more skills.

need to bump this

bump the hump.....

bump bump.......

bump for esi

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

rtttttttttttttttttttttt

bump...................

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee