Bug: chat conversation from unkown avatars

Falagor

Stalker
Society
NBK Rangers
Falagor Falagor Frostmaster
Hello,

today i have received 3 messages from "Unkown avatars" regarding one of my selling threads. Of course those messeges were sent while i was offline.

Problem is - even when i wanted to reply and ask who those persons (one person) was - i can't because i got message "No recipants".

If anyone who messaged me reads this - please send me your message here on PCF (or catch me ingame online becasue it seems otherwsie i may not get the message).

Also reporting this in bug section so everyone would know and mayby it requires attention of devs.

Falagor
:bandit:

Reported this some months ago about the recipient thing. Good to see more ppl don't see names of senders sometimes ;p

I dont understand why many ppl hide their avatars ingame. Specially if they are into trading, they cant contact anyone like that.

Anyways happens to me a lot also.

I dont understand why many ppl hide their avatars ingame. Specially if they are into trading, they cant contact anyone like that.

Anyways happens to me a lot also.

Probably they're not hiding,
most likely to be infected by the "chat bug". That "hitted" my EU client for 2 days too.
another big bug example
Last night I saw in professions window, that I have zero achievement professions and 85 un-achievement and my skillpoints were about -13000 -18000 (yes that minus!!!) or something :laugh: almost fainted
ofc I was lucky and that fixed after I re-logged.

most likely to be infected by the "chat bug". That "hitted" my EU client for 2 days too.
another big bug example
Last night I saw in professions window, that I have zero achievement professions and 85 un-achievement and my skillpoints were about -13000 -18000 (yes that minus!!!) or something :laugh: almost fainted

It has been like this for weeks now, so not new bug. As far as i know these are avatars who are not visible in player registry.

another big bug example

Skill gains would have been pretty fast at -18000 though :tongue2:

Back