Question: Im invisible and cant use items/teleport.

Fjaskit

Provider
As topic says, im invisible ingame, cant use any of my items, cant use teleport/auction/TT and so on.

Anyone else have these issues?

Been like this since yesterday, i've relogged 10-20 times, and tried to repair the EU client, no fix so far.

This occured yesterday after the server crash, and i swapped server and i've been like this since.

Any help would be appreciated!

Also sent support case, no answer so far.

Regards
Fjaskit Raticka Fjaskir

I have noticed a recent bug with some players being stuck under the floors of some buildings, mainly you can see the shoulders and heads but my soc mate reported being unable to see me at all when it happened to me

To fix this I pressed "T" and at exactly the moment I was due to revive (counter gets to zero) I hit the jump button usually this is "E" by default. My avatar appeared above the floor at the revive.

No promises it will work but worth a try otherwise I think it is going to be a support case.

Ahh, I hope it works out mate. I have no clue about a sollution for this bug :(

It's just a shot in the dark but worth a try!? If you're running 64 bit in game switch to 32bit, that has sorted some things out for me in the past. Good luck

Or vise versa of course.

It's just a shot in the dark but worth a try!? If you're running 64 bit in game switch to 32bit, that has sorted some things out for me in the past. Good luck

Or vise versa of course.

Actually I think MA even recommended to switch to 32 bit client if there are any problems. Gonna see if I can find the post and if it included stuff like this.

I've tried every suggestion here,, no one works im afraid :/.

No answer from support yet either.. Im doomed to be a walking ghost :eyecrazy:

gutted for ya mate! hope ya get it sorted soon!:mad:

Apparently im a creature and thats why i cant use items and so on, when i tried to get summoned to a space ship it said "Unable to do this while in creature mode".

And i cant kill myself, and the timer wont end, so i have no idea what to do lol.

Apparently im a creature and thats why i cant use items and so on, when i tried to get summoned to a space ship it said "Unable to do this while in creature mode".

And i cant kill myself, and the timer wont end, so i have no idea what to do lol.

Try getting into water! Or maybe you've done that already?

Yeah already tried :/

How far away are you from lootable pvp? Auto-death...?

This must be frustrating as hell... perhaps better to do something else until support replies? O

How far away are you from lootable pvp? Auto-death...?

This must be frustrating as hell... perhaps better to do something else until support replies? O

Im port atlantis far from lootable pvp.. :p

Well im like 2/3 on my way to lootable pvp zone atm. hopefully it'll work!

Bump,, I'm still invisible and cant play the game. They've answered the support case and haven't figured out how to help me yet.

Something similar happened to me a few years ago, But I could do everything:laugh:
MA created a RX event in PVP where the players would have to go in PVP look for the MA avatar to kill and loot him for some special item!
So everyone was shooting each other instead.
When I got there I could not be targeted! Nobody could shoot at me!
At first I thought it was because I had the Eon SGA and was invincible :), but after a while I was told I was exploiting and had to relog :(
After 1 relog my "immortality" was gone

Bump,,, still cant play.. Usually support isn't this slow or??

When they are loosing money they usually reply fast...

Write a support case under category "deposit". Say you lost your credit card and that if you don't find it until tomorrow you need to block BUT you would need to do a deposit first because your looking to make a deal in game. However, since your avatar is broken you are not sure if you want to because if the avatar can't make the trade tomorrow you'll loose the deal....

:dunce:

try again Fjask, your ava logged in and out like 20 times in ten seconds a few min ago. I doubt that was you?

have you tried to login via virtual tycoon?

Bump,, still stuck.. no one else stuck like me?

WHAT!? :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::lolup::lolup::lolup::mad::mad::mad:

File another support case. And call them in the morning. Their office opens in 8 hours. This is unacceptable.

Edit: Your joking right?

WHAT!? :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::lolup::lolup::lolup::mad::mad::mad:

File another support case. And call them in the morning. Their office opens in 8 hours. This is unacceptable.

Edit: Your joking right?

they are thanking me for my patience and that they are investigating,, hopefully they will come up with a fix soon atleast :).

no joke! :p

they are thanking me for my patience and that they are investigating,, hopefully they will come up with a fix soon atleast :).

no joke! :p

Shit...

They should reward you for your patience!

While it seems the bug is a rather major one which needs a lot of sync, I sure as hell would be majorly pissed at MA if i were in your shoes. You pretty much missed the whole of mayhem and i do hope MA give u some sort of compensation for this as this is totally unacceptable.

While it seems the bug is a rather major one which needs a lot of sync, I sure as hell would be majorly pissed at MA if i were in your shoes. You pretty much missed the whole of mayhem and i do hope MA give u some sort of compensation for this as this is totally unacceptable.

Yeah, i agree divinity. Missing the mayhem wasn't fun. Of course im pissed, but i try beign as polite as possible to them, i think they'll work harder that way :)..

Well hopefully they'll fix it until friday, hopefully i wont miss WoF this weekend!

Im unstuck!!!!

Finally!! Woohooo! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

They made me a boorum,, so when the timer ended i was unbugged!! woohohooho!

Finally!! Woohooo! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

They made me a boorum,, so when the timer ended i was unbugged!! woohohooho!
Haha that's awesome! Hope you get a nice hof now.

Haha that's awesome! Hope you get a nice hof now.

Wasn´t the dangling third leg enough (albeit only for a short time)?? :girl:

But seriously, it took about nine days to get him fixed and even then with a "cheat" method, bit alarming that they don´t know what happened. Raises the question what else they don´t know about their coding????

Anyways glad you got visible and playable again. I seriously hope you get compensated!

Back