Info: How to Carry HOF and Gloabl Loot to safety

peterliow

Provider
HALO GreatPeter CLYPSY
Hi

I have been very lucky as I got 2 HOF using low amp to achieve in mining in 5 days.

Question:

How to carry my overloaded loots to safety?

I dare not try to overload too much as I am in a dangerous area and afraid i could not exit. therefore i ran a few round flying and took sometime to complete extraction.

please advice what is an average max load we can carry? how much can I extract is i hit a hof 1k to 2k ped worth?

I'd go with a big TP-chip but have no experience of pvp mining. I'd imagine the biggest risk is standing next to the shiny claim extracting the resources.

can I overload myself complete extracting of mining loots and fly back? or i have to fly thru and flow to complete the hof?

i hope my question is clear....

You can dig it all up at once... and "overload" yourself....but that in itself is really risky... a player that wants to steal it from you could be hiding in a tree waiting for you to stop drilling just to pick you off and steal your entire claim.

You might decide to try getting your loot out in smaller amounts so that if someone happens to come across you, you don't loose it all.

I would get some friends together and a decent TP chip and start makng some plans!

Advertising on PCF that you have a mining HOF in a lootable zone was probbly not the first thing you should have done :)

I honestly wish you all the best luck in the world in getting your loot out safely!

XZC

You can dig it all up at once... and "overload" yourself....but that in itself is really risky... a player that wants to steal it from you could be hiding in a tree waiting for you to stop drilling just to pick you off and steal your entire claim.

You might decide to try getting your loot out in smaller amounts so that if someone happens to come across you, you don't loose it all.

I would get some friends together and a decent TP chip and start makng some plans!

Advertising on PCF that you have a mining HOF in a lootable zone was probbly not the first thing you should have done :)

I honestly wish you all the best luck in the world in getting your loot out safely!

XZC

This player only has 3 posts and is new to PCF so I am guessing they have not entered loot zone. If it is a loot zone though buy a TP chip to help you get out faster.:tele:

Unless by fly back the OP means through space then I would suggest getting a warp.

regular mining
to avoid overweight issues you can refine the ores in the field with a refiner
also load the ore into vehicle storage
there are also anti gravity containers that can help a small amount
build up your strength so you can carry more without slowing down

PVP mining
you only have to worry about being looted in the PVP zones, recommend frequent trips to storage terminal and making PVP friends

Buy many pitbulls, load them up with your hof.

Keep friendlist only "nearby" open at all times in pvp4.

As soon as you see a name pop up there recall your vehicle it will go instantly back to your planet storage and you will have 0 loot on you.

This is probably the safest way to extract your lootables in pvp4. Plus you save on Tp chip/ME. :)

Buy many pitbulls, load them up with your hof.

Keep friendlist only "nearby" open at all times in pvp4.

As soon as you see a name pop up there recall your vehicle it will go instantly back to your planet storage and you will have 0 loot on you.

This is probably the safest way to extract your lootables in pvp4. Plus you save on Tp chip/ME. :)

That's actually amazing...

must still be wary of people set to 'invisible'

you cant spawn vehicle in lootable pvp.

To OP ... if you dont get the message of "lootable pvp" pop up on screen when you enter the zone it means that you not in lootable pvp but just normal pvp area and therefor ppl cat loot your hof if they kill you.

So if you can fly and land at your claim then your not in lootable pvp and there are no problem.. just dig it up and press T.

PM me ingame if you need more info :)

And completely wrong :laugh:

Vehicles are not allowed in pvp4 to stop precisely that bullshit.

Vehicle spawning and moving claim to edge of PVP4 was all removed about a year ago. They use to be good tactics but not anymore. MA works hard at allowing criminal activities to run smoothly, much more so then fixing other parts of the game to make them run better.

Best of luck to you in there, I avoid that crap hole area like a plague, couple soc's seem to camp the area's and scout around pretty heavily in the southern amethera one. I have been killed every time I have entered that area. At 5 ped per death not worth the bullshit going there IMHO.

mine it all up and keep a count vamp pill handy to VAMP OUT

mine it all up and keep a count vamp pill handy to VAMP OUT

Exactly. Been wondering about this... should be possible. Don′t know thou, whether The Pumpkin wouldn′t be the better choice since it runs a lot faster (plus, Pumpkin candy costs less than Count candy).

Also been wondering, btw, about the possibility of cleaning out a mothership in-flight.

:scratch2:

Last edited:
Hi

Thanks for the advice!... Appreciate it Guys!.. As long as I don't mine in Pvp area I will be safe from hunting by others... Am I right?

If I'm not in the PVP zone I can I extract everything out and leave by flying... Right?

you guys are pro man... What is Vamp Pill?

Exactly. Been wondering about this... should be possible. Don′t know thou, whether The Pumpkin wouldn′t be the better choice since it runs a lot faster (plus, Pumpkin candy costs less than Count candy).

Also been wondering, btw, about the possibility of cleaning out a mothership in-flight.

:scratch2:

I like the way you think. :tongue2:

MA works hard at allowing criminal activities to run smoothly,...

:scratch2: You do know that MA specifically created the lootable PVP areas, right? For this exact player interaction, right? And they specifically seeded it with high value mining/hunting loot to encourage activity there, right? As opposed to the original lootable PVP area that has no incentive whatsoever to go in there, thus no miners/hunters/PVP. MA learned from their mistakes and created a highly active lootable PVP zone. Active and profitable for hunters, miners and PVPers. (Remember, many do all three.)

Criminal activities? When they force you to buy a specific item and use it just to be able to enter? It's impossible to go into lootable PVP unless you willfully agree and go in on your own terms.

MA removes the loopholes folks used to keep their loot 100% safe, (thus reducing the naturally balancing pvp activity) and you say MA are encouraging the criminal activities?

Dude, you got a really messed up view of things.

Sorry to go semi-off-topic, but K-Max's comment was really stupid and required a reply.

Hi

I have been very lucky as I got 2 HOF using low amp to achieve in mining in 5 days.

Question:

How to carry my overloaded loots to safety?

I dare not try to overload too much as I am in a dangerous area and afraid i could not exit. therefore i ran a few round flying and took sometime to complete extraction.

please advice what is an average max load we can carry? how much can I extract is i hit a hof 1k to 2k ped worth?

Not sure if its just me, but somehow after reading OP's post, I can't help but feel that he is misguided about something...namely PVP and PVP lootable. (That's the feeling I get)

To OP:

First of all, there's two kinds of PVP zones within this game...one is PVP only the other is PVP lootable.

PVP only zones can be entered by anyone and when killed within these zones, you don't lose anything. However, PVP lootable zones (also known as contaminated zones) are marked as a "Bright Red Zone" on your ingame map once you've stepped into one...are zones which you will lose all your lootable stuff to your PKer.

These PVP lootable zones require that you take some "Anti-toxic shot" that is purchasable from the Trade Terminals at 5 PED each. So it is impossible to accidentally step into one.

So long as your not in those PVP lootable zones, your A-okay to extract everything from your claim. Item and weight limit means S*** when your in regular areas.....since it only slows you down to walking speed and nothing else.

But if your in PVP lootable zones, then yes....you will need to follow what the others have suggested.

GL and HF.

Can you be summoned to a mothership when you are in lootable pvp?

Sorry to go semi-off-topic, but K-Max's comment was really stupid and required a reply.

Everyone has their own opinion, yours is no more accurate or less stupid then mine. I avoid it like a plague but some area's you can't that are pvp lootable really and cost more then 5 ped to avoid, required you to take off work in an attempt to avoid it etc. So don't be hasty to defend MA they are not a good company and do support a type of criminal activity if you think about it, loot is ped, ped is cash, cash being taken is stealing, stealing is a crime. If they would not seem to fuck me over so much and I get robbed unvoluntarily in PVP lootable when I try to take all precautions I would have different view but being they have no sympathy for the player getting robbed or attempting to help players not get robbed they deserved to be called criminals as much as the people that participate in such activities.

Again your opinion vs my opinion your no more right then I am in thinking our own ways.

Also thanks for the neg rep from the person that did it, I will gladly accept it because it is worth taking neg rep for stating something openly and publicly that I feel strongly about even if you don't like it and think I am an asshole.

Back