Buying: 500 CLDS - Calypso Land Deeds

LuckyMan87

Mature
Banned
Zwierzak
I am looking to purchase 500 CLD in a bulk purchase. Save yourself the auction fees and sell direct. I will not entertain offers under 150 CLD. I will pay a bit under current off auction price.

Thank You.

I may consider dropping to 100 CLD Minimum as I have had no messages yet. Thanks

I may consider dropping to 100 CLD Minimum as I have had no messages yet. Thanks

Good luck in purchasing your 500 CLD; however, because you are new here I feel that I should point out that not everybody in EU has a stack of 100 CLD just laying around. Normally most avatars have a handfull of these things or at most 20-30ish. Not many people can afford to have 100 CLD just laying around collecting dust (roughly 40peds week in revenue but around 100k to 150k peds tied up in the CLD)

It would be easiest to purchase them in small quantities, but probably not the most effective for you since it is time consuming.

Edit: Hulk does have a stack of 100 CLD last I recall... unless he has sold that stack already.

~Danimal

Good luck in purchasing your 500 CLD; however, because you are new here I feel that I should point out that not everybody in EU has a stack of 100 CLD just laying around. Normally most avatars have a handfull of these things or at most 20-30ish. Not many people can afford to have 100 CLD just laying around collecting dust (roughly 40peds week in revenue but around 100k to 150k peds tied up in the CLD)

It would be easiest to purchase them in small quantities, but probably not the most effective for you since it is time consuming.

Edit: Hulk does have a stack of 100 CLD last I recall... unless he has sold that stack already.

~Danimal

Thanks for the lead. I will try to contact them. If I end up getting them ill be sure to toss a 100 ped your way for the tip.

Just set auction order slightly below auction at amount you need, you will get 500 in few days.

Just set auction order slightly below auction at amount you need, you will get 500 in few days.

Ive been warned about using the auction order system for ghost peds being lost or something. To me that could amount to a significant loss If true.

Ive been warned about using the auction order system for ghost peds being lost or something. To me that could amount to a significant loss If true.

I am using orders recently daily and 0 peds loss, just keep log of your peds and i am sure you wont lose anything.

I am using orders recently daily and 0 peds loss, just keep log of your peds and i am sure you wont lose anything.

Second whiteknut.

Worked fine for me so far even though all orders don't get met. Just log it, it will save you time.

Log the following:
1. Date when you place the order
2. Order amount, markup and total PED locked.
3. Amount of CLD you get
4. Ending time
5. PED balance as the order ends

You are investing so heavily so you might as well send MA a support case once you placed the order with the details. Make sure you let them know you are worried and want to keep the support case up until your trade has gone through.

Good luck with your purchase!

Create a case, once I get a reply for clarification on the issues Ill consider.

On a side note to danimal got ahold of hulk, however he isn't selling them at the moment.

Bump Still Buying

Back