WoF Stage Two spawns now in place!

It clearly show and tell everything. "I dont like pvp, so i make spawn outside." It is so easty to get what you want, right?

Yeah, all you need to do is devise and run a major hunting event for several years, each one lasting for weeks and involving hundreds of players, without any serious reward or compensation for the time and expense you've put into it.

Absolutely piss easy.

It is SOOOO low from MA side to make spawns of Mulaks, Mulmuns and Muluks spawns outside of pvp even when there are perfect spawns inside pvp4... If they like to hunt that 0 they should go and hunt in pvp4... Why noone make Dasplator or another mob outside taxed LAs? Oh sorry, they made untaxed spiders, so LG LA stop paying tax... That is :bs:

Again, I ask, Why So Serious? FFS, man, it's for an EVENT. It is temporary, and yet, you seem to have huge issues with it. Why? Is it because these mobs were put there for WoF? That's the only explanation that I can come up with, so if it's something else, please elaborate.

The reason I say this is because you didn't seem to have a problem (meaning, not a single bitch about that spawn) when mutant invasions started with this announcement nor did you seem to have a problem with the increase in the spawns with this announcement. In fact, you seemed to enjoy it. Oh, and I was wrong about the no bitching in that thread.... you seemed quite content to bitch that not enough of a particular maturity was spawning.

HELP! At Nymphtown spawn we dont get any more VIGGs :( All others spawning exept Vigg :///

So, if you have a legitimate bitch about these temporary WoF spawns that do NOT counteract your obvious enjoyment and participation in decimating these same mobs outside of PvP 4, then please share that bitch. Otherwise, gtfo of our WoF thread, and get on with your life and let us get on with our event.

Back on topic....

I hope the spawns get put back into place soon enough for this weekend. Otherwise, will be tough for teams to compete.

Again, I ask, Why So Serious? FFS, man, it's for an EVENT. It is temporary, and yet, you seem to have huge issues with it. Why? Is it because these mobs were put there for WoF? That's the only explanation that I can come up with, so if it's something else, please elaborate.

The reason I say this is because you didn't seem to have a problem (meaning, not a single bitch about that spawn) when mutant invasions started with this announcement nor did you seem to have a problem with the increase in the spawns with this announcement. In fact, you seemed to enjoy it. Oh, and I was wrong about the no bitching in that thread.... you seemed quite content to bitch that not enough of a particular maturity was spawning.

So, if you have a legitimate bitch about these temporary WoF spawns that do NOT counteract your obvious enjoyment and participation in decimating these same mobs outside of PvP 4, then please share that bitch. Otherwise, gtfo of our WoF thread, and get on with your life and let us get on with our event.

Back on topic....

I hope the spawns get put back into place soon enough for this weekend. Otherwise, will be tough for teams to compete.

hahaha, spot on! Good job :D

Why noone make Dasplator or another mob outside taxed LAs?

if dasp was on the WOF hunt list, you better believe there would have been an untaxed dasp spawn

if dasp was on the WOF hunt list, you better believe there would have been an untaxed dasp spawn

Actually no, historically there have been many matches on mobs that exist only on taxed LA's - letomie, seg, cornoanterion, dasp, phasm, aurli, kreltin etc etc.
As I recall though, the land owner has often reciprocated by contributing toward additional WoF prizes.

to be honest, I had no idea pvp4 was even taxed... :cool:

What happened to the spawns on OLA62? there is nothing there, they were there on Monday.

What happened to the spawns on OLA62? there is nothing there, they were there on Monday.

You haven't bothered to read the last posts, right?

It is SOOOO low from MA side to make spawns of Mulaks, Mulmuns and Muluks spawns outside of pvp even when there are perfect spawns inside pvp4... If they like to hunt that 0 they should go and hunt in pvp4... Why noone make Dasplator or another mob outside taxed LAs? Oh sorry, they made untaxed spiders, so LG LA stop paying tax... That is :bs:

If WoF would make us hunt mobs in PvP4 I would refuse and probably not participate in WoF period, which would be a shame because it is one of the best Team oriented events in the entire game.

I don't mind MA looting my ass I am paying their salaries to make a game, I am expecting to pay them something to make the game.

However I do have issue with paying cash to play a game to be robbed by people that are not MA, they do not make the game, they do not deserve to get my loot or money after I purchase something with cash before I can even use it, they are not making my enjoyment of the game any better and actually they make it opposite and make me detest the game more.

Of course these are my personal opinions...

If they would say you had to place a specific wager and not loose every friggen thing you payed for all at once to some dork I probably would not have such a shit attitude. It would be a personal wager then of how much they get instead of an illegal activity of getting mugged and robbed blind and considered legal. Oh wait that would then be gambling and that is so much worse then being robbed by someone.....

Edit: For instance PvP4 would be much better if they said each time your killed killer gets 10% of every lootable stack. Then you have option to go back in again if you wish for another 10% wager, this 100% all in risk is crap in my honest opinion. I would definitely take the risk of 10% loss but 100% all in risk is big middle finger especially when that 100% fluctuates drastically form action to action (mob kill, mining find etc.) Thought I'd add in a better solution to the bad system instead of just bad mouth it with out stating a better action that could have been used.

Last edited:
WOF SPAWNS NOW BACK IN PLACE at the same co-ords as before.

Get 'em while they're loose.... they disappear after the weekend!

(I should have been more clear on the nature of the spawns; they were never intended to remain throughout the week, just to cover the WOF weekends).

Hurrikane

WOF SPAWNS NOW BACK IN PLACE at the same co-ords as before.

Get 'em while they're loose.... they disappear after the weekend!

(I should have been more clear on the nature of the spawns; they were never intended to remain throughout the week, just to cover the WOF weekends).

Hurrikane

That much more fair. Thx

Really? Who dont give a shit? Me who trying to save what is left from pvp4? Or you who dont PK and want to get pvp mobs outside pvp? I was 90% of time in lootable pvp, now im 99% of time stay away of it, because MA was destroying lootable pvp for few years.
People who dont PK usually forget about others, who stay in this game only because PK. If we talking about PED cards - do you buy expensive L and UL weapons only for pvp? Do you buy expensive UL items that is not worth anything outside pvp? No, you dont care. You just want to get pvp stuff outside pvp.
About game growing - some players leaving or already left game just because pvp is less and less attractive. Lootable pvp is like 3% of all calypso, right? But somehow it make sooo much problems for people who even dont like it.
Btw, ubers already left pvp, now only noobs there. However, they are ubers compared to rest of players who never go to pvp.
And last thing - greedy. You can say what you like, but if you want to get pvp mobs outside pvp - you greedy.

Sorry for out of topic, wont comment any more.

H
about spiders MA even remove one use to be really good spawn near ashi now is full longu and other mobs so i say MA need to put that spawn back :wise:

relax why so serious :laugh: I'm not much of hunter I say is good MA span them ouside one month every year

Last edited:
Actually no, historically there have been many matches on mobs that exist only on taxed LA's - letomie, seg, cornoanterion, dasp, phasm, aurli, kreltin etc etc.

I Think even one round was called "escape from Treasure Island".

Also, I remember one semi-final taking Place in space in domes in CND (combined with CP).

Since then though, CND has more or less turned "miner's only", so it would probably be hard to do an event like WoF up there. CP is better maintained though.

I wouldn't mind a round with daspletors on planet, but it should fit with the storyline - they should be kept on an Island from where they can't reasonably escape (which is kind of a flaw with the feffox location; kind'a unresponsible to have them so Close to the mainland).

Bump for hulk tantrum :cheer::hammer::hammer::nana::banana: Have fun in wof.

:lolup::laugh::wtg:
So mb its time that you and your fellows (of doubtful sexual orientation:D) should take along and quit the game?
No one is gonna cry after u, as u are non depo:smoke:

:lolup::laugh::wtg:
So mb its time that you and your fellows (of doubtful sexual orientation:D) should take along and quit the game?
No one is gonna cry after u, as u are non depo:smoke:

Talks the guy using famoos faps to heal after each mob/death. :) Gl in future "mate".:yup:

Back