OLA 58
Muluk-Hir (low maturity)
Mulmun (mid to high maturity)

OLA 62 31717, 51280
Muluk-Hir (low maturity)
Mulmun (Low to high maturity)
Nexnecis (low to high maturity)

Camp Phoenix 63422, 84582

Vanguard (range of lower end maturities)
Big Bulk (low maturity)

Camp Phoenix 63390, 83510
Trooper (mid to high maturity)
Droka (high maturity)

OLA 62 31080, 52031

Trooper (mid maturity)
Droka (low to mid maturity)

Have a look, see what you think, may be able to tweak any glaring issues by the weekend.

Have updated the Stage Two moblist thread.

Hurrikane

Last edited:
While I will be unable to get in game today (well, might be able to for a bit tonight), I'd say that on paper (computer screen) the spawns look WAY better than last round. Far less mixing of support and main team mobs, and also far less mixing of damage types (well, except where the mutants have their pets-- nexies and phasm -- but still, much more tolerable). Hopefully, spawn density as well as respawn will be far better than last round, as well.

Go Team Eudoria!! :cheer:

OLA 58 seems to be empty... :scratch2:

Oh nevermind, dead center has spawns.

THEY'RE HERE.........!

OLA 66 38417, 41631

Phasm (mid to high maturity)

OLA 66 39109, 41701
Mulaak'F (high maturity)
Scaboreas (high maturity)

OLA 66 39093, 42607
Phasm (low maturity)
Mulaak'F (low maturity)
Muluk-Hir (low to mid maturity)

OLA 58
Muluk-Hir (low maturity)
Mulmun (mid to high maturity)

OLA 62 31717, 51280
Muluk-Hir (low maturity)
Mulmun (Low to high maturity)
Nexnecis (low to high maturity)

Camp Phoenix 63422, 84582

Vanguard (range of lower end maturities)
Big Bulk (low maturity)

Camp Phoenix 63390, 83510
Trooper (mid to high maturity)
Droka (high maturity)

OLA 62 31080, 52031

Trooper (mid maturity)
Droka (low to mid maturity)

Have a look, see what you think, may be able to tweak any glaring issues by the weekend.

Have updated the Stage Two moblist thread.

Hurrikane

It is SOOOO low from MA side to make spawns of Mulaks, Mulmuns and Muluks spawns outside of pvp even when there are perfect spawns inside pvp4... If they like to hunt that 0 they should go and hunt in pvp4... Why noone make Dasplator or another mob outside taxed LAs? Oh sorry, they made untaxed spiders, so LG LA stop paying tax... That is :bs:

Would not be very nice to have WoF with those mobs in Pvp4 so very understadable that spawns are temporary added outside lootable pvp, after all it is temporary spawns....

It is SOOOO low from MA side to make spawns of Mulaks, Mulmuns and Muluks spawns outside of pvp even when there are perfect spawns inside pvp4... If they like to hunt that 0 they should go and hunt in pvp4... Why noone make Dasplator or another mob outside taxed LAs? Oh sorry, they made untaxed spiders, so LG LA stop paying tax... That is :bs:

Gotta ask... Why So Serious?

Really, these are temporary spawns, put into place for the WoF. They will, mostly likely, be in place for 3 weeks, max. This isn't the first time these spawns have been seen outside of PvP 4, either. During most mutant wars, they have been located elsewhere. Those spawns were temporary, and for an event. Where were your complaints then? As far as why not dasps? Those are exclusive LA mobs. Yes, we have phasms this round, which are LA mobs on Calypso, but they are "universal" mobs, as is evident by their inclusion on Rocktropia. So no, we won't be seeing any dasps, cornos, furor, etc.

And, btw... spiders were always untaxed... LONG before they were placed in any LA.

Are you really mad that they made a temporary spawn for WOF? Or should be send hundreds of newb support players into PVP4 to be eaten alive by Uber players? A lot of support players wouldn't be able to afford dozens of toxin shots.

I mean honestly, grow up.

What a strange objection. Forgive me if I ignore it.

The mobs were chosen specifically to give people who don't like PvP4 a chance to hunt them in a friendlier location.

Hurrikane

Reactions: EMW
What a strange objection. Forgive me if I ignore it.

The mobs were chosen specifically to give people who don't like PvP4 a chance to hunt them in a friendlier location.

Hurrikane

Ok, so MA made missions for PVP mobs that PKers was asking for YEARS, to increase pvp activity. Now "temproary" spawns was made "mabie only for 3 weeks", so EVERYONE can make full missions outside pvp.

You know that pyrite is only in lootable pvp? Maybe lets make it everywhere, so people can mine and do mission in "friendlier location"?

If you do not like pvp - dont go there. Atm is in strange way - I dont like pvp, so I ask MA to make things outside of pvp...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so MA made missions for PVP mobs that PKers was asking for YEARS, to increase pvp activity. Now "temproary" spawns was made "mabie only for 3 weeks", so EVERYONE can make full missions outside pvp.

You know that pyrite is only in lootable pvp? Maybe lets make it everywhere, so people can mine and do mission in "friendlier location"?

If you do not like pvp - dont go there. Atm is in strange way - I dont like pvp, so I ask MA to make things outside of pvp...

The WoF is not a mining competition. I'm sure until there is such an event your pyrite is safe. I'd have got far more complaints than this one for telling WoF teams to go hunt in PvP4 (been there, done that). If this results in no-one going into PvP4 for a few weeks I'd be surprised. Sorry if it affects your particular method of play. Hundreds of other people seem fine with it.

Hurrikane

Now "temproary" spawns was made "mabie only for 3 weeks", so EVERYONE can make full missions outside pvp.

Have you seen the small mulaak'f spawn? It's mostly phasm, few mulaak'f. No one is finishing that mission in 3 weeks, it's hard enough to do the first stage. Very few can hunt the big ones without a fapper due to lack of skill or gear.

And anyway, it's clearly just an event spawn so unless MA is very late to remove the spawn it's not a big deal.

Whats coords for OLA 58 plss?

I checked, and could not find any Mul* mobs on OLA 58, 62 or 66 anymore. Why is that?

Last edited:
I checked, and could not find any Mul* mobs on OLA 58, 62 or 66 anymore. Why is that?

The spawns have been removed. I imagine a few big-spender ubers complained to MA like petulant children that they no longer had control of these mobs, so MA immediately removed the spawns after the WOF weekend.

The same dozen players will now have exclusive control of those mobs again, and the rest of us will never hunt them again because we aren't going to wander into PVP4.

The joke's on MA, they'd probably make a lot more money by leaving those spawns in OLA 58/62. I know I would be willing to cycle more PEDs if they left the spawns about.

The spawns have been removed. I imagine a few big-spender ubers complained to MA like petulant children that they no longer had control of these mobs, so MA immediately removed the spawns after the WOF weekend.

The same dozen players will now have exclusive control of those mobs again, and the rest of us will never hunt them again because we aren't going to wander into PVP4.

There is still one round left of the qualifiers though. :scratch2:

There is still one round left of the qualifiers though. :scratch2:

They'll put them back just for the next weekend, god forbid those PVP ubers don't have exclusive control over these mobs for 1 week.

I Went there also yesterday. At first I didn't find ant mobs at all (LA58), then I Went to LA62, and found first Nexnecis and then troopers+drokas.

Reading this thread, I guess they've been removed upon request by pvp4 professionals.

(No, removing the event spawns during this mid-week won't make me go hunt them in pvp4. Possibly on the contrary.)

No old player here who remembers the mutant event back in VU9 when the hills west of spider crater was packed with mul*?

The WoF is not a mining competition. I'm sure until there is such an event your pyrite is safe. I'd have got far more complaints than this one for telling WoF teams to go hunt in PvP4 (been there, done that). If this results in no-one going into PvP4 for a few weeks I'd be surprised. Sorry if it affects your particular method of play. Hundreds of other people seem fine with it.

Hurrikane

Quiet obvious he doesnt give a shit about anyone else enjoying this game in this case with WOF other than his own PED card. Honestly these are the kind of people who keep this game from growing and expanding. Is allowing newer players to have a little fun with mobs that in other cases they have little chance to try(even for just a few days or so) really gonna hurt you that bad, stop being soo fucking greedy. Hey it should be all about making a few Ubers happy right?... just my 2 cents.

PVP4 players think that moving the spawns back will somehow convince the rest of us to go hunt there... sorry, I won't deal with exploiters/cheaters. :wise:

Quiet obvious he doesnt give a shit about anyone else enjoying this game in this case with WOF other than his own PED card. Honestly these are the kind of people who keep this game from growing and expanding. Is allowing newer players to have a little fun with mobs that in other cases they have little chance to try(even for just a few days or so) really gonna hurt you that bad, stop being soo fucking greedy. Hey it should be all about making a few Ubers happy right?... just my 2 cents.

Really? Who dont give a shit? Me who trying to save what is left from pvp4? Or you who dont PK and want to get pvp mobs outside pvp? I was 90% of time in lootable pvp, now im 99% of time stay away of it, because MA was destroying lootable pvp for few years.
People who dont PK usually forget about others, who stay in this game only because PK. If we talking about PED cards - do you buy expensive L and UL weapons only for pvp? Do you buy expensive UL items that is not worth anything outside pvp? No, you dont care. You just want to get pvp stuff outside pvp.
About game growing - some players leaving or already left game just because pvp is less and less attractive. Lootable pvp is like 3% of all calypso, right? But somehow it make sooo much problems for people who even dont like it.
Btw, ubers already left pvp, now only noobs there. However, they are ubers compared to rest of players who never go to pvp.
And last thing - greedy. You can say what you like, but if you want to get pvp mobs outside pvp - you greedy.

Sorry for out of topic, wont comment any more.

H

Really? Who dont give a shit? Me who trying to save what is left from pvp4? Or you who dont PK and want to get pvp mobs outside pvp? I was 90% of time in lootable pvp, now im 99% of time stay away of it, because MA was destroying lootable pvp for few years.
People who dont PK usually forget about others, who stay in this game only because PK. If we talking about PED cards - do you buy expensive L and UL weapons only for pvp? Do you buy expensive UL items that is not worth anything outside pvp? No, you dont care. You just want to get pvp stuff outside pvp.
About game growing - some players leaving or already left game just because pvp is less and less attractive. Lootable pvp is like 3% of all calypso, right? But somehow it make sooo much problems for people who even dont like it.
Btw, ubers already left pvp, now only noobs there. However, they are ubers compared to rest of players who never go to pvp.
And last thing - greedy. You can say what you like, but if you want to get pvp mobs outside pvp - you greedy.

Sorry for out of topic, wont comment any more.

H

You can keep talking out of your ass all you want but..Yes YOU ARE DAMN GREEDY. Dont try to turn the shit around on me. You are the one complaing that they had PvP mobs out of pvp for just a little while so, HUNDREDS of peopel could enjoy an event. I can careless if the mobs are in or out of pvp. YOU are the only one who BITCHED about it. End of conversation.

2 weeks wasn't going to ruin anything.

How many people do you even loot that are hunting mulaak in pvp4? Seriously, if I see someone that might be a threat on nearby when I'm hunting them... I just suicide... It only takes a couple hits from a mulaak. There's really nothing to cry about here. It's just a Temporary spawn for WoF...

How many people do you even loot that are hunting mulaak in pvp4? Seriously, if I see someone that might be a threat on nearby when I'm hunting them... I just suicide... It only takes a couple hits from a mulaak. There's really nothing to cry about here. It's just a Temporary spawn for WoF...

What was talking about looting people? And ofc it is not so hard to hunt them inside zone.
Its more about how it is...

Hurrikane

It clearly show and tell everything. "I dont like pvp, so i make spawn outside." It is so easty to get what you want, right?

What was talking about looting people? And ofc it is not so hard to hunt them inside zone.
Its more about how it is...

It clearly show and tell everything. "I dont like pvp, so i make spawn outside." It is so easty to get what you want, right?

Remember that there are two sides on a coin.

What if this attracts new players to pvp4? People who never hunted these mobs might like them now that they tried them out and decide to go into pvp after the event to keep hunting them. This could actually have a positive effect on the activity in pvp4.

Let's wait and see.

What was talking about looting people?

If you kill someone in pvp4, you get the loot (materials) they currently are carrying. You also get a random amount that comes from the 5 ped antitoxic shot. Most (hopefully all) of the people who enter pvp4 knows about this, and for some people it's a business of its own, to look for other players kill them and loot them.

The same way I can one-hit an exosaur old, the same way the pvp professionals can one-hit a beginner, or two-hit most midlevel players.

And ofc it is not so hard to hunt them inside zone.

It's hard in the long run if you keep getting shot in the back while hunting and you have to pay 5 ped to finish the mob and, most likely, will be shot again in the back at return (because even though you didn't finish the mob and carry loot you can Always drop the ammo loot).

Someone who's looking for other people can snipe them from 200m or so with their tango with one shot, but if you're hunting you're busy shooting and fapping at the mob in front of you with a gun with an average range of 60m.

Hulk and his whining :D

Go and hug Joda , and don't bother here.

/mod note/ this thread seems to have drifted well off topic.

:topic:
(Hurri, let me know if you want me to mod the thread, otherwise I'll leave this to you)

Oh Mod away, you are so much more polite than me:)
Hurrikane

Last edited by a moderator:
Back