Selling: Trading/Selling RAW-202 Tier 4.3 for SIR Series

NoBion

Elite
Society
Freelancer
NoBion Nob Andersen

Currently in auction!

Looking to trade my RAW to a SIR due to prefference for BLP, or get money for the switch - Lion shins (M) is also interresting!

It has a nice tier 4.4 and with tier enchancers it can do 115'ish damage instead of normal 81 dmg. I am using it with a Shear 90 amp and it does 138 dmg at 24 shots / min with 100 range. a good amount of damage for a gun with skill requirements of level 17!

I have been using it as a tagger + blasting as much HP off anything before in Handgun range, for quite a while now, and have been very satisfied with it.

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Herman_RAW-202

I'd prefer similiar or higher tiered SIR but depending on the trade a lower tiered one could do aswell.

I think the gun is worth in the lower 2000's of peds. So offer me something reasonable and we'll take it from there :)

Regards NoBion :)

Last edited:
Looking to trade my RAW to a SIR due to prefference for BLP, or get money for the switch

It has a nice tier 4.3 and with tier enchancers it can do 115'ish damage instead of normal 81 dmg. I am using it with a Shear 90 amp and it does 138 dmg at 24 shots / min.

I'd prefer similiar tiered SIR but depending on the trade a lower tiered one is fine.

In a sale the price is TT+2.3K

Regards NoBion :)

*insert evil face here*

gl with sale

Climbing to the top

Weekend start Bump :)

So anyone up for a trade?

Really loving my RAW-202. but would really prefer a BLP rifle...

I need a SIR and prefferably as high a tier one as possible :)!

Still looking for someone who wants to trade, or sell this one to pursuit a SIR.

This is going to the top :wtg:

Considering this sale again in order to obtain more Lion parts as some are for sale right now

Bringing this back to life... Updated prices :)

Blasted some HP off with this thing today...

Looking for offers! ;-)

Taking this to the mountain top :cool:

Still up for grabs... Gun have been busy shooting lately :). Still shoots like it was new :p

This is going to the top ;-)

Looking for a buyer!

:lolup:

Back