PC: Vampiric Cloak of Vitality (F)

Well considering that cost will constantly change as your avatar progresses the value will always change. While it may be easy for you to calculate it for yourself personally at this very moment, it will not apply to others. You could take the stance that it will always gain value as you gain skill, making it more and more expensive to get higher hp, however that value is extremely risky due to the fact that its only YOUR OWN personal value, not the value of the market. You will have to hope that when you eventually retire there will be the same person in your same position that values it as much as you do, and also hope there isnt dozens more ways to get the same thing.

Edit : On a side note, if I was the OP I would sell to EMW immediately :)

Yes I know mate, thats why i said to any given avatar and i am pretty high skilled, so thats the value to me whether no more drop or whether 100000000 drop, its still only relevant to an individuals health, so the only changeable factor is skill prices. ;)

ps he cant sell to me im not a :girl: lol

Yes I know mate, thats why i said to any given avatar and i am pretty high skilled, so thats the value to me whether no more drop or whether 100000000 drop, its still only relevant to an individuals health, so the only changeable factor is skill prices. ;)

ps he cant sell to me im not a :girl: lol

lol I thought of that after I edited but too lazy to remove. Mayb if u get drunk enough u can slide into an F version :eyecrazy:

Chipping cost has little or no relevance to the value of this item if you are thinking strategically for the long-term.

lol I thought of that after I edited but too lazy to remove. Mayb if u get drunk enough u can slide into an F version :eyecrazy:
i dont have to be drunk to slip into an F :lolup: sorry for the:topic:

And you are saying this in reply to ... ? Let me go and have a laydown.

I should have been more specific, darn forum rules doesn´t allow me to call the guy who called himself noob anything more insulting.

I still maintain the ca 10k price now, will for surely drop with time, but fail to see it going down below 5k. just to keep on topic.

Interesting :popcorn:

Chipping cost has little or no relevance to the value of this item if you are thinking strategically for the long-term.

I believe it does, dependant on what level you are at now! but only if you were looking to chip up some health points at the time of buying anyway. if the price of the cloak is comparable to what you would have to pay to skill 12 points of hp at that time.

Could be easily worth more then 10 K for people with more than 320 health :p
Usually stuff aimed for higher lvl players tend to be lower price even if better since not that many past 300 hp, tho this is not a SIB toy, and value is really relative
if you look in game a shit load of ubbers allredy got the life steel so why wod the buy enything

other thing dam ther look gay i wod never yous one lol
only 6 coats totals exist, dont know what you on about,
They are shared among users if you didnt know.
I'd honestly rather buy this than 1 part of a supra set.

As for my take on value, as i said is really subjective
Its constant 12 hp extra no matter what you're at.
For me i wouldnt pay more than few k ped, my hp allows me to hunt whatever i usually hunt, since i dont aim for large mobs.

For someone around 180-220 hp, this would be perfect increase and would give room for improvement as the person would keep skilling.
I'd risk saying 10-20k~ maybe, mostly for rarity

Usually stuff aimed for higher lvl players tend to be lower price even if better since not that many past 300 hp, tho this is not a SIB toy, and value is really relative

only 6 coats totals exist, dont know what you on about,
They are shared among users if you didnt know.
I'd honestly rather buy this than 1 part of a supra set.

As for my take on value, as i said is really subjective
Its constant 12 hp extra no matter what you're at.
For me i wouldnt pay more than few k ped, my hp allows me to hunt whatever i usually hunt, since i dont aim for large mobs.

For someone around 180-220 hp, this would be perfect increase and would give room for improvement as the person would keep skilling.
I'd risk saying 10-20k~ maybe, mostly for rarity
yes actually that is a bonus over chipping as it wont increase cost to chip if you added 12 hp at high levels.

if ur hiring a mod fapper on daspy and this 12 hp means you can survive the max crit then wouldnt it be worth a whole lot also for pvp you want 12 more hp or 1% life steal.

and to all chosing chipping over cloak, when you chip in, 10 % is forever lost, not to mention the tt diference and ESI trouble and all, this is as hard as 2 pec decay equiping and unequiping for permanent 12.0 hp

Suicide coat for lootable pvp! When damaged badly to the max wearing thorifoid helmet to prevent regen unequip the coat lol

if ur hiring a mod fapper on daspy and this 12 hp means you can survive the max crit then wouldnt it be worth a whole lot also for pvp you want 12 more hp or 1% life steal.

Cant compare lifesteal cloak to this one, its a whole different ball game on so many levels. :)

BTW to the OP, does it physically show 12 more HP on your ava skills or is it like that chip that gives you 3 hp, where it just tells you on screen?

Cant compare lifesteal cloak to this one, its a whole different ball game on so many levels. :)

since you can only wear one cloak at a time just trying to point out both can be useful based on situation. i hope we see boots of haste and gloves of atk speed soon, welcome to the world of wartropia :D

BTW to the OP, does it physically show 12 more HP on your ava skills or is it like that chip that gives you 3 hp, where it just tells you on screen?

Can't try, it doesn't fit my ava.

since you can only wear one cloak at a time just trying to point out both can be useful based on situation. i hope we see boots of haste and gloves of atk speed soon, welcome to the world of wartropia :D

wait till i loot the dick bow tie ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If this Cloak is same kind of effect (but unl time duration than Health Augmentation Chip) it wont show on Atribute section as if you got more hp. just the boost near hp bar

lol.........................

Can't try, it doesn't fit my ava.

ah ok, well I will buy a male one for 20k peds(hope ya dont mind putting that out there on your thread)

good luck with your sale and grats on looting it. :D

ah ok, well I will buy a male one for 20k peds(hope ya dont mind putting that out there on your thread)

good luck with your sale and grats on looting it. :D

thx, good to know what it goes for when I loot a M one.

for me to add 12 points hp would cost me 19,000 peds, so thats how much i would pay for a male version of this cloak. :yup:

This is the best line of logic presented in this thread yet, with numbers to go with.:wise:

+ the fact that you don't need a shitload of ESI's to sell it later on..

Definitely worth around 10K, as after a certain level, it costs a LOT more than that to gain 10 hp.

Suicide coat for lootable pvp! When damaged badly to the max wearing thorifoid helmet to prevent regen unequip the coat lol

Yeah!

I wonder what would happen if you put on the coat, shoot yourself in the foot with rocket launcher (getting HP to 1) and then remove the coat.

A lot of dreamers is all I can see. For now there is a 20k offer from EMW on the male and a 1k offer on female. Let's get the bidding going or face it's low value.

I feel that what's happening here is the usual in price heck threads that a load of dreamers is posting either the lowest value or the highest value they can write as numbers. It's really pointless to comment if you are not intending to buy it since you obviously don't have anything to base your price of. I know my max bid for it and it's not related to the chip value at all and 12hp is never critical to me tbh. Best price u would get by selling this to a PKer that 12 hp really matters to but still I think 10k or above will be really hard to achieve.

Stop spreading my hidden combo :p

Yeah!

I wonder what would happen if you put on the coat, shoot yourself in the foot with rocket launcher (getting HP to 1) and then remove the coat.

knowing MA: either the avatar dies
or by unequip and equip you can use the cloak to heal.

If correctly programmed it increases the maximum ammount of Health points that the avatar is allowed to have, so if you have 300 and equip coat you get to 312 maximum but unhealed (still with 300 that could be healed to 312). And if you have 312 while boosted and receive 1 damage going to 311, unequiping would set you to 300 (no more healing allowed until further change of rules).

That in part was the basis of the fap test to see if a skill would participate in the increase of HP ( a heal after a skill gain of skills that increase HP would be possible, while for other skills it wasn't).
So I think MA probably got this one done right.

Last edited:
And EMW got a male for 13k. Now I def. think it will be hard to get over 10 for the female.

Edit: 4k offered from Ivi on the coat in another thread.
Edit: 10k offered from Tina. Holy s**** I was wrong!

Last edited:
Vampiric Cloak of Vitality (M)

Hey..

I also shot the bow tie of Count Boorum and got me a Vampiric Cloak of Vitality (M)
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=299566&c=22

Anyone know how many of them was looted? I've heard 1, 2 and 7. Guess neither of those numbers are correct, lol..

Havn't decided yet if I will sell or not, but I'm of course open for offers.

//Eson

Back