PC: Vampiric Cloak of Vitality (F)

Bengha

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Henrik Bengha Bengtsson
Just wanted to see what the public think it's worth before i sell it.

It gives 12 hp.

Cheers
Bengha

3-4k ....5k ped max and that only becouse is red and very rare and will be only for very skilled people becouse is hard to obtain more hp so fast and need some peds and time anyway

3-4k ....5k ped max and that only becouse is red and very rare and will be only for very skilled people becouse is hard to obtain more hp so fast and need some peds and time anyway

prolly more, is instant and permannent 12 hp no matter how much you got
but you got a point when you say for higher skilled people this is better
for them even 30k would be a steal for this cloak

Yes it's a weird item to PC...

I'd imagine joda paying tons of money for it ...
But a newbie with 88hp paying 500 ped ...

Good luck figuring it out.

Even though the +12 health is a stable amount, because of the exponential increase in work required to get successive health, it's going to have a much bigger impact on an UBER toon than it will on a low level toon, so it's "value" is going to vary greatly from player to player.

At the end of the day, you'll want to sell it to an UBER.

then i most be a noob i cant se what i shut do whit 12 hp more what so ever lol

Uber item for uber players.

All I can say is: Do not sell it in a rush.

I'd say it's a pvp item. If I had to, i'd say 10-15k.

That said, I, more than anything, think it shouldn't have been a cloak but a freakin bow tie/Ribbon. you know...considering were it came from. On them it certainly looks like it makes things bigger in life... ;)

Regards
Thark

then i most be a noob i cant se what i shut do whit 12 hp more what so ever lol

You are not, just a bit distracted
But it is understandable it's only really shiny between 150-180 and above 295 HP (the costs to increase a single Health Point start to become extremelly expensive.

I believe that:
people are forgeting another reason why this cloak will have value in the hands of "non-ubers"

Many people in categorie 1 and 2 can't efficiently use Mod FAP (meaning they don't have over ~170 HP)

with this cloak it will be much easier for the mod fap owner to get their cousins with even an higher advantadge in Mayhem.

I would guess between 15-20k PED. It's not as awesome as the life steal cloak, but adding 12 permanent HP points for high-HP players is excellent.

never ben cheaper to chip in skills coast nothing this days lol rely wake up

if you look in game a shit load of ubbers allredy got the life steel so why wod the buy enything

other thing dam ther look gay i wod never yous one lol

So you people say 15-20k for it... Guess the male version should go for 40-50k then?:scratch2:

Question: How many of you are in such a position that you couldn't chip 12hp in for less than 2.5k?

i dont ned more hp why wod i i can fin hunt all i wont to and i am nr 2 on tracker right now lol

i dont ned more hp why wod i i can fin hunt all i wont to and i am nr 2 on tracker right now lol

So what if you don't think you need/want it? I don't need a Mod Fap, nor would I buy one, but that doesn't mean its not worth what it currently sells for.

This cape has 1 for M and 1 for F, which makes it worth whatever an uber is willing to pay for it. And as to your previous comment, there are not a 'shit load' of Ubers with lifesteal capes.

So you people say 15-20k for it... Guess the male version should go for 40-50k then?:scratch2:

Question: How many of you are in such a position that you couldn't chip 12hp in for less than 2.5k?

I see what you mean. But even though this fact will reduce the price (significantly?), you can always resell this cloak, so the HP is more or less free. Chipping in for 2.5k only has a resell value of about 250 ped. So only a 10th of the value. People seem to forget that, at least some of the people I talked to.

Regards
Me

I see what you mean. But even though this fact will reduce the price (significantly?), you can always resell this cloak, so the HP is more or less free. Chipping in for 2.5k only has a resell value of about 250 ped. So only a 10th of the value. People seem to forget that, at least some of the people I talked to.

Regards
Me

Yes, but chipping has other advantages as well.

My point is that this item has a small market because it is F and has quite an unique function. 12HP is not THAT much at any level ingame. Low level players would benefit more from chipping in 200PED Evade and get the money back if thinking long term.

It is annoying when people who neither have the money or use for such an item speculates on its price by taking numbers out of thin air. Seriously. OP did a pricecheck. OP needs real answers, potentially from potential customers.

Taking bids OP? If so I'll start with 1000ped

For noobs no value whatsoever.

For grinder I´d say around 10k now.

And you are saying this in reply to ... ? Let me go and have a laydown.

I have 252hp, another 12 would be nice but not something i'd pay a lot for. I'm not the sort of person who would pay 5kped for a coat to look good, only interested in the function of an item.

For me personaly 2-3k, although i'm sure there's plenty who would pay double that. I can't see why anyone would pay over 10k for it, but maybe someone with a different hunting style might see a benefit that I don't.

maybe I don't understand the price check idea then.
I always figured it's basically asking: "What would you pay for it", while keeping in mind past sales, and maybe even people competing with you for it. For what ever it's worth I would pay up to 10k for the M version of it. (obviously less if noone else what so ever wants it). So basically everyone can have an opinion.

Regards

for me to add 12 points hp would cost me 19,000 peds, so thats how much i would pay for a male version of this cloak. :yup:

Its not possible to figure out the price until the event is over and the quantity looted is known and for which gender. Selling it immediately will be a gamble both for the buyer and the seller. I think your only real gauge is the price of the regen one, however they are notably different. I think you need to set a price in your mind that you are OK to sell it for knowing it could go up alot or down alot, and that wont bother you.

Its not possible to figure out the price until the event is over and the quantity looted is known and for which gender. Selling it immediately will be a gamble both for the buyer and the seller. I think your only real gauge is the price of the regen one, however they are notably different. I think you need to set a price in your mind that you are OK to sell it for knowing it could go up alot or down alot, and that wont bother you.

well i dont agree with you, its easy to work out what its physically worth to any given avatar by comparing what it would cost to achieve the same amount of health?

as others have said it is of more worth to a higher skilled player than it is for lower levels. So the only thing that is difficult is finding the right ava to sell to.

for me to add 12 points hp would cost me 19,000 peds, so thats how much i would pay for a male version of this cloak. :yup:

This is the best line of logic presented in this thread yet, with numbers to go with.:wise:

Reactions: EMW
well i dont agree with you, its easy to work out what its physically worth to any given avatar by comparing what it would cost to achieve the same amount of health?

Well considering that cost will constantly change as your avatar progresses the value will always change. While it may be easy for you to calculate it for yourself personally at this very moment, it will not apply to others. You could take the stance that it will always gain value as you gain skill, making it more and more expensive to get higher hp, however that value is extremely risky due to the fact that its only YOUR OWN personal value, not the value of the market. You will have to hope that when you eventually retire there will be the same person in your same position that values it as much as you do, and also hope there isnt dozens more ways to get the same thing.

Edit : On a side note, if I was the OP I would sell to EMW immediately :)

Back