Achievement: I think I can post this here? :)

danimal01

Elite
Society
AoE - Agents of Entropy
Daniel Danimal Diep
It's been a long time coming but I have finally looted some item(s) of value in EU! :) :yay: It pays to be patient that's for sure, and when MA wants to pay out... they pay out in FULL swing all at once.

This is by far my best hour of Halloween Mayhem, and my first time being able to compete in it. Needless to say, it was like an ordinary day. I had stocked up on Perfect EOE's and went out to hunt the illusive Vampire. The first HoF I thought was a mere 2K, until... I saw the word "F" and of course like anybody was ecstatic and overjoyed! :yay: I continued to shoot though because I still had a lot of eoe's left... my second HoF I thought was no biggie and that it was an L weapon.. until the PM's flooded in.. Thank you for such a great event and for those of you in my society for putting up with my shenanigans :)

I can truly say that I have hit an achievement after working so many years at trying to loot something worth while. Enjoy and have fun! :laugh::cool:

Yes, both items are for sale. Contact me for details.

~Danimal

The loots look lovely! Grats!

Glad I could provide some essense! Couldn't have gone to someone more deserving!

Awesome!big gratz:beerchug:

Holy moly... Huge gratz! Now thats awesome..

Selling Count Vamp Sweets 10ped each :D loot your cloak today! (for those neg reps, it was a joke)

Last edited:
Woot Woot! Congratulations mate!

Holy moly... Huge gratz! Now thats awesome..

Selling Count Vamp Sweets 10ped each :D loot your cloak today!

In case you were wondering, I was INSIDE of the Halloween Merry Mayhem instance while I looted the cloak off of the vampire. It would be a cheap win for somebody to be able to loot a cloak outside of the instance, don't you think? :)

Thank you to all for the congratulatory remarks! :)

~Danimal

Thats one Super uber loot :D Gratz and enjoy :)

Huge Double Gratz :D

Gratz!

This part of the forum has definitely not been active enough recently.

wow big grats!

>^.^<

Nice lot gz:yay:

Daaaaiiimmm Dan you killed it bud..... Massive gz well deserved..... Currently away new job training will be back tomorrow hopefully see you and soc in game.

Welcome back

wtf while im on vacation!! i hate u so much but gz

he crushed my dreams of looting it. gratz im glad your moving up in this virtual world :D

Gratz danimal! :yay:

About time you get something nice after all the hunting you've done! :wtg:

Daaaaiiimmm Dan you killed it bud..... Massive gz well deserved..... Currently away new job training will be back tomorrow hopefully see you and soc in game.

Let's go and get back to shooting!

Welcome back

Thank you, it's nice to be able to play again. I do miss poking fun of you :)

wtf while im on vacation!! i hate u so much but gz

Stop vacationing and get to shooting again!!! >.<

he crushed my dreams of looting it. gratz im glad your moving up in this virtual world :D

There have been many times I would recall that you have crushed my dreams of looting anything at all. Thank you for your congratulatory remarks, it means a lot coming from you ASH!!! ;)

Gratz danimal! :yay:

About time you get something nice after all the hunting you've done! :wtg:

Thank you. And it is!! :)

~Danimal

Back