Selling: UL Hunting Gear

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Bump it up

Ranked Scorpion is t6.8. SB removed, BO increased.

Bump it up

Ranked Scorpion sold (+19k), good luck to the new owner!

Last edited:
Bump it up

Lowered SB on RX Set

Bump it up

Price adjusted on RX

I now have a bid from an interested party for the RX Optac (at +32k) and 8A SGA Plates (9k PED). I will allow several weeks for more bids, as the player is waiting to deposit PED in February.

Bid on! :yay:

BO bravo please. In game in a couple of hours.

Bump it up

Sunset Shorts and H-DNA are all SOLD

BO bravo please. In game in a couple of hours.

Sorry, haven't been on in a few days. Just PM me in game when you can.

Bump it up

Haven't heard from the bidder or even seen him online in weeks, so I'm removing his bid.

Last edited:
RX Optac this armor has to work great on hunting Warlocks.:)

RX Optac this armor has to work great on hunting Warlocks.:)

It's average for warlocks, but it works much better against any other robot, especially Vanguards and Big Bulks. Even the largest Vanguard bosses are laughable in RX :laugh: Steel Bird Elites are pretty damn easy as well.

It's also great for other impact mobs like Dasps, Mulmun Elites, etc. With the 8A SGA plates, the total impact comes in over 60. With enhancers and 8A SGA, it sits at 67 impact. Of course there are even stronger impact plates you can use, but I love the eco of the SGA plates.

Still haven't manage to catch you online.

Hmm... If you put it on AH with said BO+auction fee I'll take it as soon as I log on.

Bump it up

Still haven't manage to catch you online.

Hmm... If you put it on AH with said BO+auction fee I'll take it as soon as I log on.

Alright, I set it on auction with BO for you. Good luck getting to it first :D

Bump it up

Nearly everything sold, except the beautiful RX Optac + 8A SGA: hell of protection!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back