Cloaks looted from 'Count Vamp Sweet'-spawned mobs?

Status

whiteknut

Elite
Society
Vikings of Calypso
Snablesnot Male Young
ah fu*k this. I didnt create this thread, i made sales thread that was made into new thread thx to f/ckfaces who had nothing else to do.

For those who dont know, there are Count Vamps Sweets, that allow you turn into Count Vamp and be looted, i was wondering if ppl can loot Cloaks from them, but was hit by shitstorm about some ripping off and scams and etc.

I have no intention to deal with this shi* anymore. Hunt whatever you want, and loot whatever you want, i dont care, i can tt those goddamn sweets.

For you who have already looted cloaks and claim that MA said that it is impossible to loot outside of the event, nice story, too bad you cant provide any links.

Mods, please take of this thread and close it or do whatever you want with it, i just wanted to sell some Sweets, before shi* started to rain.

Last edited:
As some of you might have noticed Count Vamps drop Vampiric cloaks if you are lucky.

I generally dislike when sale threads are filled with comments about how bad item is, yet I'm gonna do just that here because I dislike even more when seller is misinforming about item.

There is no chance to loot Cape from mobs spawned by CC Pill.

These items [Halloween Gifts] are just re-named and re-skinned creature control capsules. They have nothing to do with the Halloween Mayhem event, nor do the creatures that you can control have the same stats as their "wild" counterparts.

Good luck with sale, those are still pretty fun items!

You try to loot cloak from a mob that mindark say loot will be not like the mayhem ones :laugh: thats smart

ps: yea the post 2 .. sorry didnt read before...

Ps2: i got non vamps gift that year .. can i buy just one to try them . Thanks :)

I generally dislike when sale threads are filled with comments about how bad item is, yet I'm gonna do just that here because I dislike even more when seller is misinforming about item.

There is no chance to loot Cape from mobs spawned by CC Pill.

Good luck with sale, those are still pretty fun items!

K havent seen that post yet, but where do you take that they dont drop coats? It is said they have different stats and that is all.
Furthermore it talk only about USER CONTROLLED ones, if the timer runs out it becomes regular :) So right now only you speculate about the facts.

Your claim "There is no chance to loot Cape from mobs spawned by CC Pill." is only based on your opinion.

You try to loot cloak from a mob that mindark say loot will be not like the mayhem ones :laugh: thats smart

Can i have link about the loot part and not stats part ?

Can i have link about the loot part and not stats part ?

Ok, I'll bold smaller portion, maybe now you will see it.

These items are just re-named and re-skinned creature control capsules. They have nothing to do with the Halloween Mayhem event, nor do the creatures that you can control have the same stats as their "wild" counterparts.

Ok, I'll bold smaller portion, maybe now you will see it.

Yes and still cant see it... Nothing to do with the event. Event is not the coat. Event is about the pumpkins. So still just your theory.

/mod note/
As these are new items, and there is some doubt about whether rare loot from a 'creature-capsule/candy spawned' mob will be the same as 'event spawned' mobs, I have split the original thread to enable discussion and possible verification (if it becomes available).

/mod note/
As these are new items, and there is some doubt about whether rare loot from a 'creature-capsule/candy spawned' mob will be the same as 'event spawned' mobs, I have split the original thread to enable discussion and possible verification (if it becomes available).

Ty, would give you +rep but have to give out more before i can do, although this discussion cant lead to anywhere unless someone really loots from one sweet spawned mob. And this can be hard (it is like saying Hogglos drop Shadow foots - quite hard to prove as rare item it is).
Anyways until MA hasnt posted saying that Cloaks are droppable only in Event area i still believe Count Vamps drop them everywhere.

Ty, would give you +rep but have to give out more before i can do, although this discussion cant lead to anywhere unless someone really loots from one sweet spawned mob. And this can be hard (it is like saying Hogglos drop Shadow foots - quite hard to prove as rare item it is).
Anyways until MA hasnt posted saying that Cloaks are droppable only in Event area i still believe Count Vamps drop them everywhere.

Which part of quoted "NOTHING to do with the Halloween Mayhem event" you do not understand?

Adopting your arguments, one could say that Pumpkin' CC Candy can drop Essence of Evil.

I can make 20k PED bet with you that you will not be able to loot EoE from CC Pumpkins nor Cloak from CC Vamps.
Wanna take it?

I understand that you want to unload farmed CC Candies but please do not bend reality for it...

Which part of quoted "NOTHING to do with the Halloween Mayhem event" you do not understand?

Adopting your arguments, one could say that Pumpkin' CC Candy can drop Essence of Evil.

I can make 20k PED bet with you that you will not be able to loot EoE from CC Pumpkins nor Cloak from CC Vamps.
Wanna take it?

I understand that you want to unload farmed CC Candies but please do not bend reality for it...

I can bet you you cant get Modified Fap from Snablesnot male young in next 6 months. on both bets the odds are strongly in favor of one side. So it is stupid bet.

I totally understand that "NOTHING to do with the Halloween Mayhem event" part of sentence, i am not an idiot, but could you please show me where it is said that Cloaks can only drop for participants of this event.
The event is not about looting the cloak, but about getting most pumpkins.

I am not saying these Sweets help you join the event, but i am saying that so far the user controlled mobs have had same loot as regular mobs. And if CLoaks are not tied to this event, they should be dropping from user controlled also.

And about me wanting to unload them, i can keep em also, not much lost, as there wont be any more ingame, and they are consumables. Price will go up eventually.

I think it is a bit reckless to make such claims, and I do not think they would ever drop a cloak that is dropped in an instance only so far.

It boggles my mind how many people seem to have so many to play with, when we can have only one account.

I really am curious how you managed to use 125 of these to "loot cloaks yourself" without additional accounts as well.

It is easy to conclude you are one of the many who use multiple accounts to farm things like this or to "loot your own avatar", and you really should be punished for it if that is the case.

I very much doubt that the same things will drop from controlled mobs, it would be to open to abuse.... spawn mob don't attack and friend kills - rinse and repeat.

I think it is a bit reckless to make such claims, and I do not think they would ever drop a cloak that is dropped in an instance only so far.

It boggles my mind how many people seem to have so many to play with, when we can have only one account.

I really am curious how you managed to use 125 of these to "loot cloaks yourself" without additional accounts as well.

It is easy to conclude you are one of the many who use multiple accounts to farm things like this or to "loot your own avatar", and you really should be punished for it if that is the case.

He bought them last Friday, thread in buying section here at PCF. For killing I don't know but I presume the approach in the op, letting the timer run out and then run back to kill it after AI takes charge of it.

Edit: That last paragraph of yours is really bad. You shouldn't conclude anything without proper evidence. I did it's few times as well because it is a reaction that is easy to get, but it can actually harm other players so people should be really careful about that

Last edited:

First of all thank you for your reply, now i will use your own words to reply:

"It is easy to conclude" that you are stupid. Why? Firstly because Count Vamp sweets is only given to depositors or something like this, farmed avatars only get the pumpkins. Secondly they are tradeable you know and i said i BOUGHT over 250..
Thirdly how can i loot my own avatar? Only in pvp you can loot avatars.

Anyways i used those 125 to raise hell in twin peaks and several other cities, also did some 1 on 1 fights with few other players.

So before you start concluding BS think for a bit, or you sound really stupid. About making such claims, until it is said that they dont loot regular loot (cloaks for example), it is as good theory as any other.

I very much doubt that the same things will drop from controlled mobs, it would be to open to abuse.... spawn mob don't attack and friend kills - rinse and repeat.

This, that's all I have to say about that. If only you knew how difficult the real level 5 vamp was and how much I spent drawing him over and over. Then you'd realize how it wouldn't be possible to loot something so great through an exploit like this. This is why Kim said their loots were different then their wild counterparts.

~Danimal

This, that's all I have to say about that. If only you knew how difficult the real level 5 vamp was and how much I spent drawing him over and over. Then you'd realize how it wouldn't be possible to loot something so great through an exploit like this. This is why Kim said their loots were different then their wild counterparts.

~Danimal

First of all Cloaks have dropped from level 3 also.

And secondly Kim said 0 words about the loot.

And exploit? what exploit?

did anyone get essence of evil from controled pumpkin? if not it means those mobs have diffrent loots and you just try speculate :)

did anyone get essence of evil from controled pumpkin? if not it means those mobs have diffrent loots and you just try speculate :)

Dont know about Essence, i am just talking about cloaks, Essence is part of the event (as only usable in event area, while cloaks are usable everywhere)

I read Kims post like this:
They copied another controlled mob and changed the skin.
So i would say the loot is the same as the original controlled mob.

I read Kims post like this:
They copied another controlled mob and changed the skin.
So i would say the loot is the same as the original controlled mob.

Yeah might just be, although havent looted any other mob loot from it either, Sure it can be just some hp machine that gives out only ammo, but we dont know it yet.

This is just an idea, not fact, so please guys stop attacking me :) I am just setting up hypothese, which can turn out to be 100% wrong ,but atm no proof yet.

Not to start any more controversy but had anyone bothered to realize that the count sweets it's a SHARED LOOT mob? Not completely sure but don't they have a slightly different loot table than their noon shared counterparts?

And exploit? what exploit?

What Norbert said.

Not to start any more controversy but had anyone bothered to realize that the count sweets it's a SHARED LOOT mob? Not completely sure but don't they have a slightly different loot table than their noon shared counterparts?

All player controlled mobs which are killed by other players receive shared loot, so yes.

~Danimal

What Norbert said.

All player controlled mobs which are killed by other players receive shared loot, so yes.

~Danimal

Have you ever used Creature control pill, the dmg they do is so small, so any "friend" can kill it without having to worry about dmg. So no point to not attack "friends"

If you think it can work then try it yourself.

If you think it can work then try it yourself.

Sure i will, I am not saying it works :D I am wondering IF it works :D

Sure i will, I am not saying it works :D I am wondering IF it works :D

Yes it works!
You are going to loot the cloak!
MA is wrong!

Thats the answer you wanted... Are you gonna try to markup candy to sell?

Yes it works!
You are going to loot the cloak!
MA is wrong!

Thats the answer you wanted... Are you gonna try to markup candy to sell?

? MA is wrong? Has MA said something about their loot, could you please give link?

? MA is wrong? Has MA said something about their loot, could you please give link?

No, im not gonna look for the link.
When Kim was asked if it could loot, he said what 10 people already told you!

Status
Back