Blp vs Laser amps unl

Admiral

Alpha
JimJimtrader
I wonder why unl Blp amps got almost twice more dmg compared to laser amps, no balance at all ,i feal like mindark dont like ppl with laser guns .

Get your facts correct before whining.
What you say was true before MA decided to introduce Hypercharged 204.

Get your facts correct before whining.
What you say was true before MA decided to introduce Hypercharged 204.

still its lot cheaper to buy dps with blp then laser , and good luck buying that a204.

similar could be said about the lack of low damage UL BLP amps, the beast is the first UL amp thats easily obtainable and it needs a gun with 38+ damage. swings and roundabouts

similar could be said about the lack of low damage UL BLP amps, the beast is the first UL amp thats easily obtainable and it needs a gun with 38+ damage. swings and roundabouts

well there is the angst , its true it has only 4 dmg less .

well there is the angst , its true it has only 4 dmg less .

Angst is not as readily available as Beast, nor any of the lower level laser amps.

Used to be that laser was easier to start with and more eco with the abundance of small amps, and BLP was for big DPS and lower eco, making up for the lack of small BLP amps.

Old times...

still its lot cheaper to buy dps with blp then laser , and good luck buying that a204.

I think OP was about lack of powerful laser amps.... not about price being too high or that nobody want to part with it.
Those are completely different issues, and my answer addressed original one ;)

Because BLP amps are crafted and Laser amps are looted.

Because Laser amps are more eco than BLP amps.

Because eco matters the most to low level players, and dps matters the most to high level players.

Because if both were the same there would be no purpose to having two separate kinds.

Because diversity is a good thing.

I wonder why unl Blp amps got almost twice more dmg compared to laser amps, no balance at all ,i feal like mindark dont like ppl with laser guns .

then switch to blp,
i really dont get why players expect MA to adjust to them,stop being rigid and adjust to whatever the game is throwing at ya

then switch to blp,
i really dont get why players expect MA to adjust to them,stop being rigid and adjust to whatever the game is throwing at ya

I agree, i have skilled my BLP to nearly level with laser, and it allows me to switch between dps and eco (kinda) plus nearly any item i loot is usable

Back