new vamp cloak

Sylia

Old
What a total garbage item! Who would take 12hp over 1% lifesteal? Freaking joke mindark, thanks for putting the icing on the cake for a utter failure of a once great event.

I don't think you clearly understand the items then.

12 HP at high levels is VERY difficult to gain, or VERY expensive.

1% Lifesteal is worthless unless you have high DPS.

They are both solid items, for ubers. They aren't worth the price for low level players. Same as other uber items, like Mod Merc, Imk2, etc.

:wise:

considering for me to get 12hp costs like 35k peds, its quite nice of a boost :)
but i guess for the majority its not worth a lot yep

What a total garbage item! Who would take 12hp over 1% lifesteal? Freaking joke mindark, thanks for putting the icing on the cake for a utter failure of a once great event.

Anyone with less than 200dps? :scratch2:

I can see that this new cloak is a novel thing and ofc it represents a value, but Im very sad we havent seen the cloak from last year hence I value that soooo much higher!

For example in an event like this I recieve 5k dmg in a total hour in the instance and 1% lifesteal would leave me not having to heal even once compared to the 12 extra HP wouldnt help me at all :)

Id save 1 minute of healing and that would let me shoot instead letting me do atleast 10000 more dmg.

another way to think of it is if your brand new +12 hp is a BIG % boost. if your old time 350 hp having 12 extra is MEH

I can see that this new cloak is a novel thing and ofc it represents a value, but Im very sad we havent seen the cloak from last year hence I value that soooo much higher!

For example in an event like this I recieve 5k dmg in a total hour in the instance and 1% lifesteal would leave me not having to heal even once compared to the 12 extra HP wouldnt help me at all :)

Id save 1 minute of healing and that would let me shoot instead letting me do atleast 10000 more dmg.

Linzey, of course you would say this, you have the highest DPS in the game :laugh:

Sigh. I don't even know what to say to the OP except.. :popcorn: :popcorn:

You are asking fundamentally wrong question:wise:
It should be: Who would take 12hp buff over no buff?

It is because you make assumption that all/good items should drop all the time.

You are asking fundamentally wrong question:wise:
It should be: Who would take 12hp buff over no buff?

It is because you make assumption that all/good items should drop all the time.

Its simple why switch an item that has already been tried and tested from the last event? I am sure that I am not the only one who feels that the original vamp cloak is far more useful than a merely 12 hp. Its free heals without an eco hit. Who wouldn't want that? I was hoping more of these would drop in order to buy one, due in part because the ones that own theae will never sell, except for buzz. However 100kish and 70kish ped is kind of pricey fot an item that was bought for 10k or lower during the actual event. :)

As you shoot, your always recovering HP and reducing the amount of times you fire off your healing tool.

The less time you fire off your healing tool the less decay to said healing tool.

The less decay to said healing tool, the less Deposit required.

The Less Deposit required, the less PED into EU.

The less PED into EU, the less MA investment grows.

The less MA investment grows, the less Staff checks grows.

The less Staff checks grows, the less beer the Staff can afford.

The less beer the Staff can afford, the more likely one of them will have nervous break down dealing with all of us coming at them all the time about everything :bomb:

Its simple why switch an item that has already been tried and tested from the last event? I am sure that I am not the only one who feels that the original vamp cloak is far more useful than a merely 12 hp. Its free heals without an eco hit. Who wouldn't want that? I was hoping more of these would drop in order to buy one, due in part because the ones that own theae will never sell, except for buzz. However 100kish and 70kish ped is kind of pricey fot an item that was bought for 10k or lower during the actual event. :)

So, your complaint is that MA didn't drop more of a high-end item in order to make it cheaper? Well, damn, I'm mad at MA for not dropping more Mod Mercs and Mod Faps! Those are tried and true items! Actually, why can't we ALL have Mod Mercs and Mod Faps since they are the best 'tried and true' items?!

You say a 'mere' 12 HP, but 1% heal of your damage output isn't much unless you have insane DPS. You know how many times since critical hits were implemented that I've died from a critical that did anywhere from 1 to 10 damage more HP than I have? That 12 HP can literally be a life saver, more often that you think.

And since uber players would have to generally spend 30-40k PED to chip in 12 HP, a 10k PED cloak is much better.

And besides, I'm sure next year we'll see a 3rd type of cloak. But I suppose you'll be mad about this all over again.

I agree! That is way crappier loot than a bone dry (L) gun and 40 ped of shrapnel and ammo!

I agree! That is way crappier loot than a bone dry (L) gun and 40 ped of shrapnel and ammo!
At 10k ped MU, yep it definitely sucks! :silly2:

am I the only one who finds this item really good for pvp? 12 hp in pvp can give advantage

am I the only one who finds this item really good for pvp? 12 hp in pvp can give advantage

You aren't the only one :)

~Danimal

Back