Newcomer event !

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
newcomerevent_header.jpg

Personal Event Invitation Ticket:

Omegaton Industries, in cooperation with the Federal Empire of Earth and the Calypso Colonial Administration, among others, welcome you to an event for new arrivals on Calypso! Working together with other newcomers, you will solve tasks and learn more about teamwork.

Omegaton Industries (formerly known as OmegaTech) was the first company to establish a permanent base on Calypso, and we are now leading the colonization. You can always rely on our tools, armors, weapons and other gear to get you through the day.

• Mission name: The Gauntlet, stage 1
  • Start location: Camp Icarus, Planet Calypso, coordinates [63220, 74403]. Marked on the map below.
  • Non Playing Character (NPC) to contact: Gauntlet Organizer
  • Start Times: Saturday, 18.00 UTC and 00.00 UTC (8pm CET / 8 pm EST). Time Zone tool

We here at Omegaton wish you a good stay on Calypso!
newcomerevent_invitation.gif
newcomerevent_screenie.gif

newcomerevent_comic1.jpg

newcomerevent_comic2.jpg

I got this email a few hours ago, posting it here for discussion and for the people that might not get the email.

Looks good.

Last edited:
Hmm wonder why some people get the email earlier then others. Maybe you mentor lots of people? :) Either way, it looks like cool event! Good to see some more of the story line coming out. :yay:

Hmm wonder why some people get the email earlier then others. Maybe you mentor lots of people?

I don't know, I barely use the mentoring system.

Maybe the cool guys go first :silly2:.

I got this email a few hours ago, posting it here for discussion and for the people that might not get the email.

Looks good.

Thanks for sharing.
I wonder why you received e-mail, as it seems to be targeted to newcomers, and surely you are not one...

Thanks for sharing.
I wonder why you received e-mail, as it seems to be targeted to newcomers, and surely you are not one...

Don't know, but looks like a nice chance to get all the newbies in my soc for a spin :)

Like we did on our big rig trip.

Back