K-Max

Stalker
Society
Don't Feed the Animals
Killarious K-Max Maximillion
Don't Feed the Animals Society
is sponsoring an event called
"Quest for the Golden Turp'key"

Anyone is invited to participate, just visit our society web site and register for the event.

Rules are simple and anyone can win, just global on a Turp during month of November and be registered and claim a prize we have available. You can even register and win after you get a global as long as it is during the Month of November and can be verified via EntropiaLife.com.

sounds good
i'm gonna find me some turp then

Goodluck out there, more prize options are being gathered up from society sponsors so should be more options up this week as prizes.

Anybody know any locations for turp?

(found some at the Maffoid mission East of Cape Corinth but they run like the wind now and the terrain and the maffoid don't allow for a real hunt ...)

Anybody know any locations for turp?

(found some at the Maffoid mission East of Cape Corinth but they run like the wind now and the terrain and the maffoid don't allow for a real hunt ...)

I find lots of them around Corinth East Hangers

Do you have good Turp Spawn Coords??

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:Bump:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

I hunt them up by Corinth East Hangers

Thank K-Max for the Loc.
Grabbed a 57 PED Maffoid Outcast Global but No Turps Yet. :p

Y3pDyNu.jpg

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:Bump:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

I seen on entropialife.com someone got a global on a turp. That person can still register and claim one of the prizes if they wish.

First Registered winner of the event, Congrats Davin Trooper Felth, claimed the 30 minute hunt for all the loot.

Still 11 days of the event left.

Yea :( I wasn't running tracker at the time. I'll get a shot next time :p
Thanks!:wtg:

:bump::bump::bump:

~9 Days Left

Told ya I would get one with a screen shot! Yeaaa:yay:

Congrats Davin again :D

Also Congrats to tinker for getting a turp global also.

Let me know what prizes you wish to claim on our society page, link is in the first post.

Turp young-provider about 1 lesser west of the Camp Phoenix teleporter (south of the Hadesheim crater), very thin spawn though and more cornundacauda there, and some bery.

(So not ideal, especially not to global on them but it's an option ... still looking for a better location).

:bump:

(Updated)

Little over 4 days remain in this event.

5 Turp globals obtained so far for the month of December.

1 Registered Participant Prize Claimed and paid. Congrats, a Turp probably was never worth so much!!!

2 Registered Participant Prizes Unclaimed, get to our site if you wish to claim a prize, they must be claimed by end of December.

2 Unregistered Prizes, persons must register by end of this month to be able to claim a prize by end of December.

Last edited:

Little over 2 days left in the event still.

GoodLuck and keep eyes open for similar all December event Don't Feed the Animals will be sponsoring also.

Last day of the event

Remember if you have globaled on a Turp in November and wish to get a prize to get registered on our society website, link is at the top.

People that registered and globaled on a Turp have until end of December to claim their prizes.

New event will be posted tomorrow evening for month of December.

Event is Officially over. No new registrations accepted.

If you registered during November and need to claim prizes please do so by the end of December.

Thank you for participating and congrats to the winners....

Please check out our new event for December "Have a JUVENILE holiday and win some PUNY prizes!!!"

"James tinker Delver" please contact me for claiming a prize. I am unable to contact you in game you must be set to invisible and I have no other means to contact you. You have until end of December to claim one of the prizes that were listed.

"Davin Trooper Felth" you are eligible to claim a second prize, contact me please you also have until end of December to get that completed. Don't want to miss out on another one of those crazy lucky prizes :D

Thank you

"James tinker Delver" this is the last day you are allowed to claim a prize from this event. Please respond on our forum or PM me before 23:59:59 MA time today to claim one of the prizes, failure to do so forfeits any prize winnings.

Thanks to everyone that participated.

Moderator you can now lock this thread if you wish.

Back