I can offer training how to make PEDs

nonames

Hello,
I can offer training how to make PEDs, I will show you step by step what to do. I will show what to buy, where to buy at lower prices and where to sell at higher prices. Are you interested in that?

So you're just making the service, for good will?

I am planing to make courses on that. It is very easy and everyone can make that. I can show step by step everything.

I am planing to make courses on that. It is very easy and everyone can make that. I can show step by step everything.

And what would the course cost?

/mod note/

You're all very amusing I'm sure. Please note that this is a Services thread in the Trading section, not a discussion thread in the General section, so the normal Trading thread rules apply:

ForumRules said:
5.5 - Trading Thread Abuse
Off-topic posts made in Trading threads are NOT permitted. The only posts permitted in Trading threads are the following:
  • Bids
  • Offers
  • Requests to the thread starter for additional information directly related to item or service offered
  • Requests to the thread starter for additional information regarding the auction/bidding/offer procedure
  • Retraction of a Bid or Offer
  • Threadstarter reply to one of the above

It is very interesting to see that none took the offer so far, especially none of those 10 to 15 ppl that spread constant negativity around this forum all the time because of bad returns or whatever. Maybe here is your chance to make some peds and stop whining. And if not there is not much to lose.

So I´ll start and say I´m in :) I`m always looking to learn something new. PM me in game and lets start :yay:

It is very interesting to see that none took the offer so far, especially none of those 10 to 15 ppl that spread constant negativity around this forum all the time because of bad returns or whatever. Maybe here is your chance to make some peds and stop whining. And if not there is not much to lose.

So I´ll start and say I´m in :) I`m always looking to learn something new. PM me in game and lets start :yay:

Even without knowing the price of the course, which I previously asked for. I would also like to know who the person is? Unfortunately that post got deleted for whatever reason, albeit it was not formulated as a direct question. Knowing the nature of the game and amount of scams I find it an essential question.

ps. I never whine about returns, only about the management.

I am sincere with my post above. I would really like to know more. I've got nothing to lose.

I am guessing that OP expected the reactions and therefore created a new alias. I fully understand him.

Train me please, I'm curious and interested :cool:

Hello,
I can offer training how to make PEDs, I will show you step by step what to do. I will show what to buy, where to buy at lower prices and where to sell at higher prices. Are you interested in that?

If it really provides some new information, sign me up. Always could use some extra profits.

I will happily take up the OP's offer on how to learn to make more ped, please contact me in game Charley Moondog 1969 or send me a message on this forumn

Back