Merry Mayhem Aranatrox cat 1 questions

swampymonster

Old Alpha
Society
Gunslingers
Lil Swampy Monster
Hello,

I was considering competing in merry mayhem, and I am wondering if I could potentially get info on this creature.

What is the average damage? Entropedia says cat 2 is 72. Is cat 1 half that?

What is a good armor? Maybe bear for the old/cut/impact?

was doing cat 1 in adj pixie kerbs hit's low spider little harder but np :) doable,think there is some cold in their attack too

Thank you for the insight delta.

Anyone else have any info? Currently have viceroy. How do the spiders hit in cat 1? Anyone do it with viceroy or gremlin last year?

Viceroy will work great and even better if you goto Cyrene and make some of those easy to craft Oxypn Cold Protector plates to give a more even all around protection from all the damage types with the viceroy.

Thank You! I'll check out those cold plates

Entropedia lacks info about the aamount of damage the Aranatrox do at cat 1.

What's the recipe to craft the cold plates?

Is it sold by tt?

I was being a little joking about the easy to make part, you will need to harvest quit a few tide claw shells which could take some time unless they fixed the drop rate on them recently.

The blueprint use to be in the technician terminal, I am not sure if it is there still or not. Been awhile since I have been over there.

I do have 1 full tt plate I can sell you if you are needing it, and I maybe over there all next week maybe and could make the rest of a full set while I work on other things.

Sounds like a fun challenge :)

I'll look into these tide claws, I hope they have a mission.

I would Def be interesting on buying the plates as well

Yes there is a tide claw mission and also a cold plate crafting mission on Cyrene or there use to be last time I was there. So much has changed over there since I have been there last so I can't confirm it they are still there.

Yes there is a tide claw mission and also a cold plate crafting mission on Cyrene or there use to be last time I was there. So much has changed over there since I have been there last so I can't confirm it they are still there.

Thank You!

Just wanted to bump this up to see if I could get a solid answer. For mm cat 1 is viceroy great armor? Currently I bought cold plates fron kmax. Anyone know what kind of damage it will be with viceroy?

In MM2 I use viceroy +5b's and don't have a problem against the Kerbs. You will have a problem against the spiders.

In MM2 I use viceroy +5b's and don't have a problem against the Kerbs. You will have a problem against the spiders.

Was that in catagor 1? I'm hoping that viceroy plus cold plates is good for spiders in cat 1

in 2012 i did cat 1 spiders in gremlin & 5bs. The setup was fine & i was able to deal with a number of spiders at a time (was also only healing with a fap90 at the time).

Viceroy & 5bs should do the trick if the mobs havent changed.

Back