What to grind next?

PW3CKA

Elite
Society
Entropy
Pecka ecka Martinek
So I realized I might ask you all :)

I want to upgrade to Imp fap, and that means selling some stuff first to get the peds together.
Because of that I will be w/o proper UNL armor and FAP for some time, and so I decided to fill the time with grinding some low-mid mob for the mission.

I have Vincent DPS tier 5 (soon 6) + Arsonistic T5 (but might not really leverage it here), got earth shock trooper set and have thori helmet. I was thinking to do something I can kill before it reaches me, so something around 1k HP? And something that contributes either to HP, or hit professions.

I was thinking about something like Eviscerator, Warrior, Neconu, Primordial Longu?

What would you start with and why?

PS: Hints for good natural spawns really welcomed :)

Thanks a lot for your time and tips!

Pecka

I would first abuse you verbally to no end for affording the Imp Fap perspective. Then I'd sip some coffee. Then I'd curse you for considering evis and warriors in same league and both as low-mid mobs. Then I'd get back to molisk young. When I'll login, that is.

Mid level Harbingers might be an option?

They have an awesome endless spawn, decent loot, and choose your own rewards.

Jehu

Eviscerators are fun. But I'm guessing you might want some of the tougher ones?

There is a huge spawn of them on Calypso. Constant shooting. Levels one through four. If you feel like it you could slap pulsar 2 plates on any armor and pretty much tank them. The plates are quite eco. However, the evis are slow so you could probably pull them one by one nude if you have enough HP and dps.

1k hp. Only thing I can think of is atrox. Or perhaps something on arkadia.

Good luck finding this from the forum :rolleyes:

What about grinding the daily missions? :scratch2:

Hey all, thanks for your responses!

I was running around yesterday with full Earth Shock and Vincent slotted with 2 accuracy enhancers and one damage.

I found out I can do well big Longus (up to prowler , stalker I need to tag with ML to not make any armor decay, or I need to use more dmg enhancers) and small Neconus, which are just fine.
Eviscerators were too much, I would have to run more DMG enhancers and I want to avoid that ^^

Longus have better MU in loot, Neconus have better mission reward ;)

I was thinking about Ambulimax, but the rewards gets bad in later stages (for me). I will still probably do the stage IV with those.

So so far it looks like I will mainly work on Neconu and Longu missions if nothing else shows up, and will also try to check out Harbringers today if I find a good spawn.

What about some natural Harbringer and Neconu spawns? I don't like taxes :D

Also, you guys would be interested in this "ECO" hunting log here on forum?

Thanks a lot again!

Petr

Harbringers can be found in various maturities and decent spawns north, north west of that big crater I forgot the name of located south of half moon bay.

Also, you guys would be interested in this "ECO" hunting log here on forum?

Thanks a lot again!

Petr

Eco hunting logs are always of interest.

Formidon were nice a long time ago, unfortunately not the best spawns and no mission to my knowledge. Another is scipulor, nice spawn and mission, might be hard to get them before reaching you though.

Back