Votes: 4 5.1%
  • -2.5 k

Votes: 16 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Society
Grecu
Just a poll to see if this was an event for MA or players ... :scratch2:

Cycled nearly 20k peds. Got little over 100% TT return. With markup (from essences and guns) i think i am around +800peds profit ;).

Punpmkin point wise it was terible (did not even reached 5k points).

Falagor
:bandit:

Cycled nearly 20k peds. Got little over 100% TT return. With markup (from essences and guns) i think i am around +800peds profit ;).

Punpmkin point wise it was terible (did not even reached 5k points).

Falagor
:bandit:

Gratz ,

Actually i would have been even if not for the last 10 instances ... but curious how most persons ended

Gave up after 8 hours. Loot and pumpkins were terrible.

Was on vaccation for most of the event, except the first day and last 12 hrs or so... Profit around 3k+some, mostly due to essences and a couple hof's.. One of the best time of the year for hunting but rl comes first else those figures would be much higher..

Cycled between 15k to 20k Ped in ammo. Was first time for me on this Halloween MH event and sure was fun, but wish I had gotten a pumpkin over 500 pts (only got 1 twin pumpkin, but at east I got something). Profited a little over +300 Ped overall as the last 8 to 9 hours seemed slow on points, and realized lvl 3 Z-Mutant Berzerkers were great on sustaining ammo, including 4 bak-ta-bak globals as a new record for me, but point wise could of been better imo. Also, no luck on the Counts, but at least the essences had dropped from time to time along with the occasional candy boxes. Won't be nearly enough to compete point wise in a long shot, lol, but hope to perhaps be in the top 100. I'll at least get a little something from MA for reaching over 5k points :).

BTW: I did try lvl 5 as that was way above my skill level, and levels 4, 2, and 1 seemed OK, but couldn't sustain the Ped for ammo even though I was getting some points tho. Just level 3 was treating me better on cycling and gaining Peds overall.

Thanks for asking/polling; curious to hear from others as well.

Regards,
Vi

I did just over 11 hours. A lot was in lvl 1, and other in level 3. I got 6 globals and half a dozen EoE. I used all lvl 1 EoE I got and once got a 40ish Vamp. Rest were duds. Lot of big pumkins were duds. Overall I lost some peds, and it was pretty bad. Is always fun though to try stuff out and fight bosses.

Lost about 3.5k ped after the first 20 hours. Mostly level 3. No hofs, one TT food item. Decided to not continue after this.

Killed around 300 some pumpkins, 30 or so vamps.

TT: - 1.2k peds (fucking 70% tt return bullshit)

MU: + 500 with essence sales, uncounted Skildek Decimator.

Pumpkin camping worked out pretty good this event. Sold all but 10 or so of the perfect/flawless essences I looted and used some of that to buy some flawed got got really luck with those. I was luck to have some time off this week doing nothing at home so I could spend 13+ hours a day camping pumpkin this year.

Back