Mindark STOPPED pumpkin loot 1h before the end of the event

helena

Elite
Society
Crimson devils
Helene Helena Fra
those guyz cant even respect a timer !!

event is supposed to end at 17h ma time
they ended pumpkin drop at 16 h ma time !!

I got >30 min screwed !! wth is that shit again???
thats unrespectfull for all those invested thousands dollars into that event !!

Compensation for people screwed becoz u stopped pumpkin drop 1h before the end of event !!

What is mindark intending to do??

you stopped all the pumpkin drop 1h before the event is over !!!!
what about respecting ur players, how can we trust a company that cant even read a simple cloack?

Yup. confirmed with Carny who just GLOBALED on pumpkin and had no pumpkins.

My big pumpkin a few mins ago had no pumpkins either.

I thought my soc just unlucky and so was I or maybe getting a BIG pumpkin...

Everyone lost 1h :(

Joey Jay-Jay Javonie

ther only dit it to you just to screw you all others gets

i haw don rounds wher i diten get rotten pumkins even so

ho knows is ther eny ther say ther shut drop always or

always a bunch ther is whing lik hell i dont whin abudt it and i dont think i will win enything bud i dit my 40 ohuers mm and was fun

Total bullshit, i only needed 25points to get to the 15k point prize. :mad:

Well done MA. (ofc ironic)
Shit like this happens always thats why i never join those events:/

my last hunt laped into that time.

Ill accept some uber armor or sib weapon :p

Yup. confirmed with Carny who just GLOBALED on pumpkin and had no pumpkins.

My big pumpkin a few mins ago had no pumpkins either.

I thought my soc just unlucky and so was I or maybe getting a BIG pumpkin...

Everyone lost 1h :(

Joey Jay-Jay Javonie

I've got so many globals on Pumpkin,Dogs,Mutants and even Count Vamp without any Pumpkin during the whole Event.....so i dont think thats just regular

Probably someone at office figured "Hey, clocks 1700 now" and didn't realize that Sweden is GMT+1...

I've got so many globals on Pumpkin,Dogs,Mutants and even Count Vamp without any Pumpkin during the whole Event.....so i dont think thats just regular

ive report of dozens of players , the pumpkin drop completely stopped at 16 mindark time, 15 utc

ive report of dozens of players , the pumpkin drop completely stopped at 16 mindark time, 15 utc

MA time is UTC

Edit: Right now, clock is 1644 UTC/GMT/MA. If your filing a support case it might be important to get that correct.

they reactived it a few minutes before, few rottens coming again

so helena you say ther haw taking Down server and set them up agin in sum minets lol dam you ar funy

ther dit that for a week a go becures server went bad

to day no you just greday and ned 5k pumkins in evry loot or ma is chating you lik always

even almost always you win prices you complaing abudt them to

rely lol

This is why you don't wait until the last minute. Prevents you from a possible panic event.

So much drama. Geez.

Turned off for about 30mins then switched back on. I managed to get my 15k points but if the fuckers say i'm over time now i'm gonna freak.

slither why freak out whit only 15k points you wont win enything whit only that

Don't forget the first weekend MA did not have the essence in the loot pool just to screw the early hunters

This is why you don't wait until the last minute. Prevents you from a possible panic event.

So much drama. Geez.

Irrelevant, doesn't make any difference when you do your hours as long as they're in the time period, not everyone can do their hours when you think it's the right time. Stop letting MA off the hook, they fucked up not us.

we were three hunting in same time connected with skype and noticed sudden stop of pumpkin loot at 16h ma 15utc. +pm from those in instances at this time.
the stop drop is a fact here

if the event have a time, there is nothing bad finishing it at last minute since we respect time !

+ the event is UTC so we have one more hour to go

ther RL prices is a lot higer up you even know that slither

last week i had lik 4 or 5 ohuers wher i diten get shit of pumkins dit tehr turn them of or not meny say the same when i ask if ther get enything was same anser ther diten loot eny

lik MA always say eu is dynamic so i Count on that just bad luck you hit the spot wher ther dont drop so is life

i even fuckt up my time becures server and so went Down and ctds becures of lag do you se me sit and whing abudt in her i just stop in good time i think i haw lik 3 to 4 ohuers left of the mm i diten do becures was not sur of time better to be safe in sory i say

i got more in 25k points i wont hid what i made ther so and i dont Count on i am even clos to get a pric so dont get to long faces when you dont win sumthing

yes i will get the pumkins and sum 1000 peds thats nice

Don't forget the first weekend MA did not have the essence in the loot pool just to screw the early hunters

True, but many of those same early hunters had the advantage of the item loot bonanza at the start. Granted, that was mostly in the first 6 hours and there were no essences all weekend.

ther RL prices is a lot higer up you even know that slither

last week i had lik 4 or 5 ohuers wher i diten get shit of pumkins dit tehr turn them of or not meny say the same when i ask if ther get enything was same anser ther diten loot eny

lik MA always say eu is dynamic so i Count on that just bad luck you hit the spot wher ther dont drop so is life

i even fuckt up my time becures server and so went Down and ctds becures of lag do you se me sit and whing abudt in her i just stop in good time i think i haw lik 3 to 4 ohuers left of the mm i diten do becures was not sur of time better to be safe in sory i say

i got more in 25k points i wont hid what i made ther so and i dont Count on i am even clos to get a pric so dont get to long faces when you dont win sumthing

yes i will get the pumkins and sum 1000 peds thats nice

I wouldnt bank on not getting a good prize, I only got 19k points, all down to luck with the pumpkins in this event i guess, but i did get a couple of nice items this year, so cant complain too much, just would have been nice to have placed top 3 for once. Oh well theres always MM.

17 UTC check event page, its 16 04 utc atm

No, it's after 17:00 UTC check the bottom of the forum where it gives Calypso Time or Google time now in UTC.

17 UTC check event page, its 16 04 utc atm

It's 17:11. Look it up on bing. You are likely not accounting for the adjustment of time last week. Central time is gmt-5 during the summer and is now gmt-6.

MA time is always the same as GMT/UTC.
GMT/UTC does not get changed by summertime/wintertime.

It is the same every year and some people still do not understand it xD

Also not the first time MA mixed it up...

Back