Mindark STOPPED pumpkin loot 1h before the end of the event

Once again MA being an incompetent bunch of amateurs when it matters the most that they be anything BUT that.

geez :poke: #addictholics

Stop it people.

I had a couple streaks of no pumpkins for 30 minutes...it happened before the essence were added, AND the day or 2 after the essence was added. Some runs I got as low as 36 points for an hour and I had 14 runs under 100 points in cat 4, other times I got over 500. One run was 58xx and another was 13xx and I still only had 145xx points. The pumpkins stopped a lot the rest of the time, too...not just the very end.

It depends on your avatar...some were consistent point-getters, some weren't consistent at all, like me. The problems with this event are much bigger than a perceived lack of pumpkins for a short duration. This is a non-issue.

God I have to agree with taco. The world has ended.

I stopped doing the event because I would go 30 min or more with no pumpkins or like the last run 9 pts in 36 minutes.

Stop it people.

I had a couple streaks of no pumpkins for 30 minutes...it happened before the essence were added, AND the day or 2 after the essence was added. Some runs I got as low as 36 points for an hour and I had 14 runs under 100 points in cat 4, other times I got over 500. One run was 58xx and another was 13xx and I still only had 145xx points. The pumpkins stopped a lot the rest of the time, too...not just the very end.

It depends on your avatar...some were consistent point-getters, some weren't consistent at all, like me. The problems with this event are much bigger than a perceived lack of pumpkins for a short duration. This is a non-issue.

Thank you. Plus rep.

I wanted to post exactly this, that there are dry spells where you don't get anything. But I realized, I don't care enough to waste the keystrokes. You said it, that's good enough ;). This is a sad post, and just a place holder for those who have something to vent against MA. If it's not the drop rate, it's going to be the noobs getting everything, or the ubers getting everything, or the color of the pumpkin, or the dirty looks you get from the mutants....something.

Pre-Gz to all the winners.

I noticed this also, not one pumpkin between 16.00 - 16.37 then a few rotten started to drop in the last 20mins!

God I have to agree with taco. The world has ended.

I stopped doing the event because I would go 30 min or more with no pumpkins or like the last run 9 pts in 36 minutes.

We're not talking about 1 or 2 guys having an unlucky run, the pumpkins stopped dropping for everyone: there were no pumpkins for us not to loot.

yes i had the same problem had even saved up essence for the end 2 last vamps gave no pumpkins and no mobs the last 40min, im pretty shure someone fucked up turned off to erly got a death threat from up stairs and turned it back on

We're not talking about 1 or 2 guys having an unlucky run, the pumpkins stopped dropping for everyone: there were no pumpkins for us not to loot.

Just shows there is a "valve" they can turn on and off.

Noticed it on CND/F.O.M.A too in my 7 years of dropping bombs in that hole, so not that far fetched. :)

Looking for a Walter O' Brian to help us suckers out. :)

I pushed my hours fast and essence didnt frop the first of my 30 hours either! We all got treated a bit bad I guess......both from start and now seemingly in the end

so helena you say ther haw taking Down server and set them up agin in sum minets lol dam you ar funy

ther dit that for a week a go becures server went bad

to day no you just greday and ned 5k pumkins in evry loot or ma is chating you lik always

even almost always you win prices you complaing abudt them to

rely lol

Dude not to be a dick but why not just use google translate or something similar to post. This post is so broken in English that it's hard to understand/take it seriously. I understand English is likely not your main language so not making fun, just saying its very hard to read and understand.

Dude not to be a dick but why not just use google translate or something similar to post. This post is so broken in English that it's hard to understand/take it seriously. I understand English is likely not your main language so not making fun, just saying its very hard to read and understand.

He has dyslexia, so google translate wouldn't help. Just put some extra effort into it and it makes perfect sense. :wise:

ty boys + rep for you

yes i got dyselxia most can understand me

and it is rely not easy to haw when its nr languits i ned to writt

you can try to typ denish se how long you get hehe

ty boys + rep for you

yes i got dyselxia most can understand me

and it is rely not easy to haw when its nr languits i ned to writt

you can try to typ denish se how long you get hehe

I enjoy trying to figure it out...it's like breaking open a safe...it feels really good when you figure it out. :) Same with whatever the fuck Peezle would try to write.

Reactions: SHY

Yes it may suck 30 min of pumpkins didn't drop but there was also a huge screwing when those of us (most of EU) didn't get any essence from the beginning of the event until Monday night.

So at least you didn't miss all those opportunities as many of us did.

Sorry you had a 30 min screwing.

Consistency in events is really needed.

LB

It is a well known fact that MA haven't understood UTC/GMT for a long long time. For those who haven't already, in any communication from MA, the acronym 'UTC' should be replaced by '+/- 1 hour' when deciphering timings for anything.

....hmmm....

If one SERIOUSLY wants to compete in an event like this, he will never EVER try to do his last run in the last hour....

If you are an PROFESSIONELL, you will not, and if you are not...what the hell do you talk about ?
Did you really think you could win something the last second ?
I never even tried being anything and I know, that some things simply are stupid to do. Stupid has it's fun and it has it's risk, but saying " Ahh...I was stupid and it is somebody elses fault" sounds like a complete moron.

Entropia never has and never will be a cherry picking "game", the ones who win are those that stay way inside a safe boundary and with enough cash to pass some bad times...just like in RL...

and if my writing is wrong...sorry, I do not have dyslexia and I am not from New Jersey.... (and most of what you wrote would have made my English have a breakdown)...

..and sorry to anybody..just dropped in and thought someone would appreciate some cheese to that wine here

Like others are saying its MA so it sadly dosnt sureprise me :S

....hmmm....

If one SERIOUSLY wants to compete in an event like this, he will never EVER try to do his last run in the last hour....

If you are an PROFESSIONELL, you will not, and if you are not...what the hell do you talk about ?
Did you really think you could win something the last second ?
I never even tried being anything and I know, that some things simply are stupid to do. Stupid has it's fun and it has it's risk, but saying " Ahh...I was stupid and it is somebody elses fault" sounds like a complete moron.

Entropia never has and never will be a cherry picking "game", the ones who win are those that stay way inside a safe boundary and with enough cash to pass some bad times...just like in RL...

and if my writing is wrong...sorry, I do not have dyslexia and I am not from New Jersey.... (and most of what you wrote would have made my English have a breakdown)...

..and sorry to anybody..just dropped in and thought someone would appreciate some cheese to that wine here

I wasn't here to complain cause I was competing and did everything last minute.

In fact I was just aiming for 5k points but was busy IRL and had other things to do so I never got near 40h done. I just found it quite frustrating that the last hour could of given me a lucky pumpkin or somthing yet not a single one from anyone in soc or friends list during that time!

Jay-Jay

Back