Event Quality Control

LuckyMan87

Mature
Banned
Zwierzak
I have noticed many issues appearing during events which could be expected to a certain degree, however I think there should be a certain process that is put in place to ensure a much smoother rollout of future events on planet calypso.

Start / End Times being triple verified before being implemented by more then one person.
Point / Time System Functionality
Have a check list they physically go through before putting it on the live servers.
Etc.

I have a feeling this does not currently exist internally and if it does it is rather limited. In an effort to keep the masses happy, I strongly believe this should be implemented to allow for a better gaming experience at event time.

Perhaps a bit of transparency as to what Quality Control by Mind Ark actually occurs would be helpful.

Feel free to make any suggestions, as if this is read by the right party it would be helpful to them.

wunder ho you ar for you acount in her is lik new
bud you talk lik a player ther ben her for yers

Rule of thumb...wait a week before you take part in an event and finish it a week before it stops....
Quite easy actually..you do not get into the lag at both times and one avoids a patch..

Rule of thumb...wait a week before you take part in an event and finish it a week before it stops....
Quite easy actually..you do not get into the lag at both times and one avoids a patch..

Hmmm....wait just a sec here.

- Wait a week before you take part in an event.
- Finish it a week before it stops.

And iirc, typical events like these occur for roughly about two weeks and so :confused:

Oh I get it! :hammer:

Don't enter the event at all. Hahahaha. How silly of me. :lolup::birthday::yay::clap::headbang:

(* Just kidding here *)

even tho 4 jag helmets (UL) drop in first 5 mins...

Quality control is functioning as intended.
All valuable have been distributed :)
Just none to me :(

No whine actually,
HM was ok for me - pretty much even.

Back