Semi annual report late and Mindark shares

Sissi

Prowler
Society
mjau
Elizabeth Sissi Habsburg
Previously Mindark has posted semi annual reports around August/September (2010 was October), but have failed to do so this year. This part of the post is just a friendly reminder that they are late (compared to previous trend).

The second part is a more direct question, does anyone know if any Mindark shares are privately traded and if so do you know if there are any for sale atm? 1-2 years ago I did find a list of shareholders and unfortunately I never saved/bookmarked it, anyone have it?

For the mods, I did consider posting this on entropiaforum.com but it seems totally dead, except for Billy Jean Ruby. Feel free to to move to appropriate section.

ps. got some Vietnamese spam on entropiaforum, so I guess it is alive :D

Previously Mindark has posted semi annual reports around August/September (2010 was October), but have failed to do so this year. This part of the post is just a friendly reminder that they are late (compared to previous trend).

It's possibly they have decided not to publish any semi-annual reports anymore, they don't need to if they don't want to.

I ran across a listing a year or two back for shareholders and I cannot recall where. (I was looking for it, so I think was googled fairly easy)

It is private, there are a couple of investors and a couple of groups, and it appeared to me like they were solid positions, held for awhile, not likely to be available, groups vested in the game ect. That's about all I recall.

Considering MA, the model and the sensitive player community, I would be posting all of the "we dont make money" reports, and withholding the "we are making money" reports too. But that's me, helping forum mods from a storm of whining. :)

I don't think MA is publicly listed, so the shares are all in house.

Not sure if you already know this...

But according to the "Annual Report 2013" posted on 10th Jun 2014 at

http://www.mindark.com/investor-relations/financial-reports/

The shares are as follows...

The shares of MindArk are unlisted. The total number of shares are 143 293 750.

The distribution of shares among major shareholders is as follows:
Shareholders
Shareholding
Proportion of Shares and Votes
Jan Welter Timkrans39 137 60027.3%
Wasto AB28 658 75020.0%
C-G Bothén AB25 600 00017.9%
Others 90049 897 40034.8%
Total143 293 750100%

The 900 "others" aren't specified, so don't know who they are...

As for your first part of the question, MA has been known to be late at delivering what they're supposed to deliver and hence....

We can only wait I suppose. :laugh:

Edit:

While searching, I also found this post on Entropia Planets...

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/thre...0-000-shares-of-mindark-sold.6936/#post-45253

saying that you can find the list of shareholders at "Euroclear". (Not sure about that...as I don't live in that part of the world. Sorry.)

Last edited:
I know that semi annual reports are voluntary, hence a friendly reminder to stick to previous trend.

Regarding the shares, the list I found was probably a photocopy uploaded as a pdf, with a breakdown of those 900 "other" owners who are to be called for an annual meeting or something. Tried a lot of different text queries when googling for that list again and nada, really frustrating.

To Bjorn, I specifically wrote PRIVATELY TRADED.

Back