Info: Finished Ambulimax Iron, results and stats ...

Nika Nikolina

Dominant
Nika Nikolina Belic
I gathered data through all of the stages for Ambulimax Iron.
I killed them on taxed land (3.99% tax), just young with a few mature and old were killed.

I am lvl 37 Evader, lvl 62 BLP pistoler.

Equipment used:
3_494273.jpg

4_707000.jpg

Equipment costs:
1_992135.jpg

Loot distribution:
2_442923.jpg

Results:

Return TT: 91,58%
Return with MU: 93,18%

Ammo Cycled: 25.633,30 PED
Result with MU: -2.917,46 PED

Notable loot: None
Highest loot: 234 PED Global
Globals: 77 Globals
Hofs: None

Notes: Was hunting naked, expected worse results since i got almost no noticable loot (weapons, armor, faps etc.). But i guess this is the new Modified-Modified-Modified loot of these days. As a side note, i am asking myself how to hunt since all the guns i use Zero-four to zero-six, enigma l3,l4 are on AH twice as expensive as one month before. Or there aint any to buy, MA Modify loot table so some weapons drop!

Total loss with last three irons: -3.771,73 PED

Return TT for last five irons: 92,58%
Return with MU for last five irons: 94,22%

Previous logs:
Eviscerator Iron
Foul Iron
Allo/Esto Iron
Feffox Iron

Hi Nika,

Really appreciate your efforts put into sharing your stats and results time in time in again. Wish you better luck as you sort of did in your Allos/Estos and Feffox missions. These are some reasons why I hesitate to even finish my Ambu, Foul, and some other missions since they seem to be Ped drainers at times :(, but you do get skills while working on the missions and rewards after completing them. Just seems like they are not worth it at the moment for only certain mobs imo. There have been missions where I've been blessed to have OK returns along with uber HoFs, so it is a matter of perception, and the key is to have fun and play as 'smart' as you can while doing it. I'd +rep you again if I could.

Thanks,
Vi

For the guns i will say its because of the halloween mayhem .. wait few days before they start geting normal price again :) and gl for your next mission :)

For the guns i will say its because of the halloween mayhem .. wait few days before they start geting normal price again :) and gl for your next mission :)

i agree with this...everytime such a hunting event takes place all weapons except the ones dropping from event mobs go up, sometimes drastically...

plan before, never bad idea to have some cheaply bought weapons in storage before event, either to use or sell

Hi Nika,

Really appreciate your efforts put into sharing your stats and results time in time in again. Wish you better luck as you sort of did in your Allos/Estos and Feffox missions. These are some reasons why I hesitate to even finish my Ambu, Foul, and some other missions since they seem to be Ped drainers at times :(, but you do get skills while working on the missions and rewards after completing them. Just seems like they are not worth it at the moment for only certain mobs imo. There have been missions where I've been blessed to have OK returns along with uber HoFs, so it is a matter of perception, and the key is to have fun and play as 'smart' as you can while doing it. I'd +rep you again if I could.

Thanks,
Vi

Yeah thanks for good wishes, since no guns are on AH for me to buy and use cheaply i am doing combibo iron chain, will post results when done :wise:

Fail to see how one can call it a ped drainer when return was higher than 95% (don´t forget the tax!!!) and was indeed unlucky that very little MU dropped (new loot is a bit flawed IMO). Keep up the good work. +rep

Ambu drops no MU, boar has no MU, expected loss.

Combibo will actually be better because 30% of the loot is muscle oil which sells for 116%.

As for guns, I do think they lowered drop rates a lot in an effort to make people buy crafted items.

Nice to see you're still grinding :D Ambu result could have been a lot worse indeed ,,,Good luck with the next one :)

This is really good statistics. I want to produce this myself, did you do it all manually or is there some software you use? I'd love to know.

Some very interesting information from this....firstly the cost of dmg enhancers is very low...I've written off using these in the past as being to expensive, however will start to use them after seeing this data.

My understanding of the game was that its geared so you only get 90% tt returns in the long run, so considering your hunting on taxed land and have got back over 90% sounds like a very good result to me. Also considering your only pushing just under 2.9dmg/pec It makes me wonder what could be achieved with 3.0dmg/pec.

The data is a good enough sample to really show how much shrapnel/ammo/oil is in loot. I think this is actually quit a nice split. Bad luck though that you didn't get anything with real value to drop though, best of luck on the next run and may the Hoff be with you!

Back