Stig Chronos Brannlund
Anyone know the todays going rate for theese Amps
* A204 +12-15.5k
* A204 SGA
* A204 Adjusted
* A204 Hypercharged +28-30k
* A204 Improved
* A204 Overcharged

Why im asking this is in comparison to the A106 thats around +1400 ped atmo (from ~+2200 end of 2013)
if alot of theese A204's have been looted and that is why price has gone down.

Last edited:
Anyone know the todays going rate for theese Amps
* A204
* A204 SGA
* A204 Adjusted
* A204 Hypercharged
* A204 Improved
* A204 Overcharged

Why im asking this is in comparison to the A106 thats around +1400 ped atmo (from ~+2200 end of 2013)
if alot of theese A204's have been looted and that is why price has gone down.

A204 regular is the only amp still beeing looted, rarely.

The adj,hyper, imp and Overch are all crafted using rare ingredients and parts of regular A204 amps

Great question, really interested in the input here!

Thanks ermik. I have understood you also only need some pristine crystals to do the upgrade (from cyclops?) then you just talk to a npc and he/she magically upgrades your loved amp (as for the A105's).

Ive been digging around on the forums, and found mostly pre-2014 prices
A204 regular +~12k
A204 hypercharged +~32k

[I will probably be hated for this comment]
Which sounds to me alot! for some little extra dmg and eco (in comparison to A106). yeah sure for the hunter that spends 100000000000000 + some more 000's peds a day on hunting, it makes a difference, but can one really hunt that much for various reasons :cool:
I cant understand those prices. instead of having such an item, go for a A106, or an enhanced 105 + CLD's/AUD's would prove more eco i bet.

But still its always interesting to have more dps, and the top of the line gear :yay:

Last edited:
Regular a204s are fetching between 10-12.5k ATM
Over204s are in the 13.5-15k range
Hyper204s are in the 28-30k range

Why would one pay this for these amps... I can run 3k ammo thru the over204 with my setup... an a106 might shoot 700 ped before I go to repair terminal. More shooting less time at tps. Longer runs allow for loot cycles to hit.

I think it all depends on the gun your putting it on too...

Arkon

Heya, just a small reality check here! ?

Last a204 I sold I had 15.5k for and a sale this week was for 15.5k so its still a bit more pricy, the reasons are because superior eco and ofc higher damage output. As for all MM owners and imk2 owners its allmost a must to have the hypercharged 204 because of the gains (for imk2 no ecogain but less ecoloss)

Yup price has gone down due to the new amps, u could get a repair terminal with you to cope with the low tt on the 106 and keep the hunt going as long as u wish.

Thanks ermik. I have understood you also only need some pristine crystals to do the upgrade (from cyclops?) then you just talk to a npc and he/she magically upgrades your loved amp (as for the A105's).

Ive been digging around on the forums, and found mostly pre-2014 prices
A204 regular +~12k
A204 hypercharged +~32k

[I will probably be hated for this comment]
Which sounds to me alot! for some little extra dmg and eco (in comparison to A106). yeah sure for the hunter that spends 100000000000000 + some more 000's peds a day on hunting, it makes a difference, but can one really hunt that much for various reasons :cool:
I cant understand those prices. instead of having such an item, go for a A106, or an enhanced 105 + CLD's/AUD's would prove more eco i bet.

But still its always interesting to have more dps, and the top of the line gear :yay:

Hehe, interesting point. I would love somebody to give me formula to calculate this.

Would I be better with a106 + CLDs, or a204 Hyper? :D

Hehe, interesting point. I would love somebody to give me formula to calculate this.

Most eco is to sell all and have only CLD, you wont loot much either.

All this comparing to investing in CLD:s makes me so sad its a game to play! I can make a whole lot more from an IRL invest then from CLD:s, I pay for things I can use "tools" that makes my gameplay more fun/efficient.

I know its an RCE as we call it so money will allways be an issue and a goal but to buy CLD:s aint playing to win thats for sure, it should have its own forum.......

Reactions: Mac

With the prices in the post you quoted you would get your hands on about 22CLD and an a106. Counting low, the ROI would be 66PED per week or 9.43PED a day.

With the Vincent you mentioned in the other thread you would gain 0.014 dpp with no enhancers when using the hypercharged. This is a saving of 4.7%. That means that if you cycle more than 200 PED a day, you would be better off with the A204.

Someone feel free to double check, it seems fishy.

Edit: Right. It is of by one magnitude. You need to cycle 2000PED a day for the A204 to be more eco just counting dpp.

Last edited:
I bought an A204 earlier this year from divinity for 12k, made it into a overcharge, and when I decided to withdraw most of my invested funds, sold that amp for a similar price to hulk. That said, a year earlier I'd paid 14.5k for an a204 amp, and it seems an amp that can swing in price from 12-15k depending on the demand for the amp.

(for imk2 no ecogain but less ecoloss)

I don't want to get into the price discussion.

But.. how did you work this out? What do you mean by "less ecoloss"? :scratch2:

The tool imk2 has higher eco then all of the mentioned amplifiers, the only way to increase its eco is to attach dmg enhancers (if bought under 300%) or accuenhancers. But the DPSgain and fair eco from a hypercharged can justify the price if you hunt a decent amount.

Regarding the MM the 204 hyper has better eco and suits the dmg allmost perfectly, @86apm the increase in dmg gets very notable.

If any of you saying the A204 is at 12-13k have one for sale at that price i will buy it right now, i bought one 2 days ago at +15.5k and i will pay that for another one also, the OC A204 i will pay ~16k for, its very cheap to upgrade them now so the diffrnce between oc and regular should only be max 500 ped.

If any of you saying the A204 is at 12-13k have one for sale at that price i will buy it right now, i bought one 2 days ago at +15.5k and i will pay that for another one also, the OC A204 i will pay ~16k for, its very cheap to upgrade them now so the diffrnce between oc and regular should only be max 500 ped.

Ive looted 2 x 204 this year and both instasale and maybe 5-8 ppl asking about the item even before I put it for sale......last1 sold 5 minutes after I looted it for +15.5k

Thanks all for your answers, and price input. Very interesting to hear.

And i also agree, for any competition gaming like the mayhem's, pvp or other events a better amp would really give an advantage. But it was also very interesting also to see WhiningSkeptic's calculation :). Im glad there are expensive items, that means alot of things. But i for one are using CLD's as fuel for my guns and mining tools :wtg:. Keeps the hungry devil dogs at bay that dwells deep inside my pockets.

But as always (speaking as a collector myself), the value of something, is only as much as you are willing, and are able, to pay for it. :evilking:
All goooood :)

Last edited:
Another A204 sold for +15,500.. so can put that into recent sales :p

Updated prices in main post

I'm trying to refresh my knowledge here since I haven't been paying attention for a while.

I have a regular a204 in waiting, so I am wondering what I should do with it. I recall Danimal's post from way back ( http://tinyurl.com/mjjdba8 Post #141 ) giving instruction on mats, and now I have found this discussion on price, but I'm not quite understanding Linzey's eco/dmg explination. I think I understand there is an eco path and a dmg upgrade path, maybe someone can help explain what is the best way to go about choosing which path to choose, or how they decided. Or point me to a thread that explains.

I presumed one would chose dmg path if you wanted to use it on high dmg weapons for competitions, and go the eco path if you were using it for normal hunting routines?

I'm trying to refresh my knowledge here since I haven't been paying attention for a while.

I have a regular a204 in waiting, so I am wondering what I should do with it. I recall Danimal's post from way back ( http://tinyurl.com/mjjdba8 Post #141 ) giving instruction on mats, and now I have found this discussion on price, but I'm not quite understanding Linzey's eco/dmg explination. I think I understand there is an eco path and a dmg upgrade path, maybe someone can help explain what is the best way to go about choosing which path to choose, or how they decided. Or point me to a thread that explains.

I presumed one would chose dmg path if you wanted to use it on high dmg weapons for competitions, and go the eco path if you were using it for normal hunting routines?

The overcharged-hypercharged path for 204 is really the way to go.
The eco difference isn't as big as the damage difference. But I guess it is personal preference.

The majority of all a204 is made into hypercharged.

Reactions: Mac

thats not so hard

if you hunt alot like most mm and imk2 owners do

i mean 10 hours each day or more then go for the hyper
if you hunt less go for the CLD's

Most eco is to sell all and have only CLD, you wont loot much either.

All this comparing to investing in CLD:s makes me so sad its a game to play! I can make a whole lot more from an IRL invest then from CLD:s, I pay for things I can use "tools" that makes my gameplay more fun/efficient.

I know its an RCE as we call it so money will allways be an issue and a goal but to buy CLD:s aint playing to win thats for sure, it should have its own forum.......

Very good point!

A204 regular is the only amp still beeing looted, rarely.

The adj,hyper, imp and Overch are all crafted using rare ingredients and parts of regular A204 amps

How can u say that ? Isn't all A10X series amps still loot too ?

All of the Hyper/Over/Imp/Adj amps are made using "Omegaton A100 Series Parts." No A20X amps are broken up to make the big amps (though really they should be.)

In addition the following A10X amps dropped last year: 29 A106, 29 A105, 31 A104, 50 A103, 68 A102 and 76 A101.

The following A20X amps dropped last year: 12 A201, 8 A202, 6 A203 and 9 A204.

All data taken from EL, so there may be a few it missed.

Back