Selling: Unlimited Lacerating attack nanochip I (SB TT+0)

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
Alright. Done skilling crygenic for the time being and next time around I need a bigger chip.

Info: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Lacerating_Attack_Nanochip_I

SB: TT
Reserve: TT+100
BO: +300
Min. Bid increment: 1PED

Rules:

Starting at TT+0.

If the reserve has not been met by seven days (168h) from creation of the thread the chip will be sold to highest bidder even if it's only for tt.

Once reserve has been met, every bid will prolong the auction with 24h even past the initial time span to avoid sniping.

If reserve is met before the 168h time span, the auction ends 24h after last bid.

Edit: Please read post #10 regarding sniping.

Last edited:
+30 ....... too short

Daily bump.

Current high bidder is Scurvy Sityl with TT+50. Auction ending in ~148h unless reserve is met before that.

can i try with +55 :)

can i try with +55 :)

Noted!

Auction ending tomorrow at 14:51 unless more bids start dropping in! I'd like to remind all bidders that recent sales have been around +200-400 ;)

Edit: I noticed that the initial post was poorly phrased. The no-sniping rule that extends the auction is intended to be used even if reserve is not met, simply to avoid sniping.

I will pm the current highest bidder and make sure it is okay, since it is not his fault that I used poor wording. Please think of this with future bids. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Last edited:
Auction is now officially over, and the cheapest nanochip in EU history has been sold!

Further contact through PMs.

Mods may lock.

Back