CRT
Zenzile
Sold sold sold

Last edited:
found one!
gl with sale ;)

Last edited:
Poor info on item man. Here you are :) Make 1st post of that :p :

One of the fastest and most eco mining excavators ingame. 4.84 vs. 4.91 is almost same like in adjusted excavator ( wchich cost much more ca. 3K peds ) where majority of excavators is up to 3.5.

33 uses/minute makes it fastest non L excavator ingame ( animation is not slow and boring and at that speed extracting is fun-looking

It's 11.0 Eff/pec makes it top 3 eco excavator ingame with Eff/sec over 4.0 (only imp. and adj. exc. are beter but they cost 3K and 11 K ) where majority of others excavators aviable is not even 1/2 as efficient.

That Excavator saves 60-70ped per run on FOMA/HELL while mid to hi amped, just in extraction cost !!! Real "must-have" for every miner thinking at least as semi-profesional about himself !!!

Poor info on item man. Here you are :) Make 1st post of that :p :

Sometimes poor info is way better than "rich" info.

One of the fastest and most eco mining excavators ingame. 4.84 vs. 4.91 is almost same like in adjusted excavator ( wchich cost much more ca. 3K peds ) where majority of excavators is up to 3.5.

Fuck numbers, but it's not "fastest" and not "most eco".

33 uses/minute makes it fastest non L excavator ingame ( animation is not slow and boring and at that speed extracting is fun-looking

33 uses makes fastest RELOAD, and not SPEED of extraction, because speed is combination of reload and EFFICIENCY of excavator.

So, ADJ, IMP and MOD is better than SGA.

It's 11.0 Eff/pec makes it top 3 eco excavator ingame with Eff/sec over 4.0 (only imp. and adj. exc. are beter but they cost 3K and 11 K ) where majority of others excavators aviable is not even 1/2 as efficient.

Sure, other excavators is "half-bad", ye. sarcasm.jpg

That Excavator saves 60-70ped per run on FOMA/HELL while mid to hi amped, just in extraction cost !!! Real "must-have" for every miner thinking at least as semi-profesional about himself !!!

Holy shit. 60-70ped per run. Define "RUN" please, define RESOURCE which to be extracted also, because if you're crude-lyst lover - no excavator is here to save you.

The real and ONLY true advantage of SGA it's fucking RELOAD speed, and due to it's small efficiency - it's perfect tool INVESTMENT/EFF/SPEED wise for SMALL claims, and especially in PLANET SIDE, areas with MOBS, where you can steal small claims under mobs nose in no time, jumping in VTOL back and go, avoiding hits and armor decay, etc.

Kiss.

PS: SGA is the best for it's money, that's for sure.

it's perfect tool INVESTMENT/EFF/SPEED wise for SMALL claims, and especially in PLANET SIDE, areas with MOBS, where you can steal small claims under mobs nose in no time, jumping in VTOL back and go, avoiding hits and armor decay, etc.

Yup, perfect tool for mining in high mob agro area's.

If I had the PED atm, I'd take it.

free bump

I love my SGA, put in some enhancers and the extreme speed does the trick for those non tower lysts :)

Sometimes poor info is way better than "rich" info.

Fuck numbers, but it's not "fastest" and not "most eco".

...thats why I used "One of the..."

33 uses makes fastest RELOAD, and not SPEED of extraction, because speed is combination of reload and EFFICIENCY of excavator.

...thats why I wrote about animation speed :)

So, ADJ, IMP and MOD is better than SGA.

... i never stated otherwise
Sure, other excavators is "half-bad", ye. sarcasm.jpg

...indeed ,in terms I mentioned

Holy shit. 60-70ped per run. Define "RUN" please, define RESOURCE which to be extracted also, because if you're crude-lyst lover - no excavator is here to save you.

when I used it I used to do 10-12 x lvl 12-13 amp + some lowers. 5-6 K peds to extract ( few hrs ) :)
ofcours for few ped miners tehre are beter alternatives like rockripper 1 :)

The real and ONLY true advantage of SGA it's fucking RELOAD speed, and due to it's small efficiency - it's perfect tool INVESTMENT/EFF/SPEED wise for SMALL claims, and especially in PLANET SIDE, areas with MOBS, where you can steal small claims under mobs nose in no time, jumping in VTOL back and go, avoiding hits and armor decay, etc.

Kiss.

...not only, but also valid points

PS: SGA is the best for it's money, that's for sure.

...agree on that :)

Bump, thanks for the support!

Tried to rep all but couldn't.

Great Excavator and for the Price is perfect
everything you want

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back