Achievement: Worst 'No Loot' Ever

Rave

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
RP Rave Prospector
I just killed a Vanguard Coordinator (Lv75)... I thought it was loot lag. Nope. "This Create Didn't Carry Any Loot". Then the next two kills (Coordinator and Commander) were also NO LOOT. Apparently I am not the only one on that spawn getting NO LOOT after NO LOOT.

Super bug:eyecrazy:

Last edited:
Reactions: MPZ
OUCH!!!!! Might be just perception, but atrox seem to have a bit more no looters as of lately.

Misleading title. It sucks but I would think the sand King no loot and the mk5 smuggler no loot tops your vanguard. :p

I would just say that I would expect no loots a bit more often on mobs with constrained loot pools. Just sayin.

OUCH!!!!! Might be just perception, but atrox seem to have a bit more no looters as of lately.

These are level 75+ mobs that cost 20-30 PED per kill. I get No Loots on Atrox, sure. But never in my life... vanguards... :eyecrazy:

Misleading title. It sucks but I would think the sand King no loot and the mk5 smuggler no loot tops your vanguard. :p

I would just say that I would expect no loots a bit more often on mobs with constrained loot pools. Just sayin.

These are shared, event mobs. I get that. But I have killed hundreds (thousands?) of Vanguards. I have never seen this.

I just killed a Vanguard Coordinator (Lv75)... I thought it was loot lag. Nope. "This Create Didn't Carry Any Loot"

Really? Tell me I'm not the only one who has gotten a No Loot from a 20+ PED kill. :eyecrazy:

EDIT: VERY NEXT KILL.... COMMANDER... NO LOOT!!!

EDIT #2: THIRD VANGUARD IN A ROW, NO LOOT!!!!

same for us now, 5 mobs in a row now, 3 Vanguards and 2 Bug Bulks...

I guess they want that next ath soon. :)

same for us now, 5 mobs in a row now, 3 Vanguards and 2 Bug Bulks...

Clearly something is bugged. I just sent a support case.

I let myself die to leave the spawn, and I got internal errors and just respawned on the spot. Now I cannot log back in. SUPER BUGGGGGGED

These are level 75+ mobs that cost 20-30 PED per kill. I get No Loots on Atrox, sure. But never in my life... vanguards... :eyecrazy:

These are shared, event mobs. I get that. But I have killed hundreds (thousands?) of Vanguards. I have never seen this.

I was only implying that loot has been changed somewhat. Sad that a high cost mob should have no loot.

I had 14 no looters in a row on highest maturity maffoids in the same area must be a server issue put in support case but I'm sure it will be considered "dynamic"

2014-11-11 16:05:26 [System] [] This creature didn't carry any loot.
2014-11-11 16:05:44 [System] [] This creature didn't carry any loot.
2014-11-11 16:06:00 [System] [] This creature didn't carry any loot.
2014-11-11 16:06:14 [System] [] This creature didn't carry any loot.
2014-11-11 16:06:27 [System] [] This creature didn't carry any loot.
2014-11-11 16:06:41 [System] [] This creature didn't carry any loot.
2014-11-11 16:07:04 [System] [] This creature didn't carry any loot.
2014-11-11 16:07:17 [System] [] This creature didn't carry any loot.
2014-11-11 16:07:37 [System] [] This creature didn't carry any loot.
2014-11-11 16:07:53 [System] [] This creature didn't carry any loot.
2014-11-11 16:08:07 [System] [] This creature didn't carry any loot.
2014-11-11 16:08:39 [System] [] This creature didn't carry any loot.
2014-11-11 16:08:59 [System] [] This creature didn't carry any loot.
2014-11-11 16:09:23 [System] [] This creature didn't carry any loot.

I think Petrus PM Molinos broke it I saw him have a global on the maffoid then it started:laugh:

Last edited:
I had 14 no looters in a row on highest maturity maffoids in the same area must be a server issue put in support case but I'm sure it will be considered "dynamic"

Clearly there is a bug happening, as I am also getting internal errors. And with other people getting ONLY NO LOOTS off these mobs, something is NOT dynamic.

Clearly there is a bug happening, as I am also getting internal errors. And with other people getting ONLY NO LOOTS off these mobs, something is NOT dynamic.

You are dynamically getting screwed.....

I'd suggest anyone else who's been affected by this to send a support case as well. I can only hope they will compensate us for the PEDs thrown away at this bug lol :laugh:

I'd suggest anyone else who's been affected by this to send a support case as well. I can only hope they will compensate us for the PEDs thrown away at this bug lol :laugh:

Not gonna happen, had the same with vu10 & all they said was, pls try again :D

I gave up after 7-8 no looters, got diner and came back. not possible to login any more (internal error) Definitly a BUG!

Cape Corinth server is down, it seems.

Now what, waiting till morning in Sweden when the janitor will reset it?

Cape Corinth server is down, it seems.

Now what, waiting till morning in Sweden when the janitor will reset it?

Nah, pet shop and new hamster. I find it more discerning that the devs have kept a distance from forum for over 10 days...

Bug or not they won't reimburse. In cases like no looters in a row.. best to know that after a couple in a row.. would be worth relogging and then stopping if it persists.

Bug or not they won't reimburse. In cases like no looters in a row.. best to know that after a couple in a row.. would be worth relogging and then stopping if it persists.

That is a whole lot of bullsh*t, they're programming has created an anomaly that is taking PEDs away in a way that is not meant to happen. I'll definitely create a sh*tstorm.

I heard of this from a team that was doing Prots in an LA. Over a dozen or so were no loots in a row. It's one of those things where you want to just keep going because you can't believe it's true. I believe support case was submitted and yes, they say there is nothing they can do about it, etc.
I think it's BS dude. Pure and simple no matter what anyone says. The community has had this issue in the past with SandKing, Hussk, and MK5. After those 1-2 "oops" it should not happen anymore IMO. Vanugard should never non-loot IMO.
Sorry dude, thanks for making us aware of it.

Oh noes.. they ran out of shrapnel and ammo on calypso.

:laugh: :laugh: :popcorn:

The community has had this issue in the past with SandKing, Hussk, and MK5. After those 1-2 "oops" it should not happen anymore IMO.

Not the same thing here! Something gets out of sync or whatever on the server, not the mob loot setup. From reading through that ppl also couldn't log back in to the area I think it is HIGHLY likely that the servers had issues in a similar way that has happened before (for example Ark quarry area). 10 no-loot carabok is hardly a problem at that level, and you can't spawn vehicles, so you know something is bugged, check forums - and yes.. it's bugged.

I didn't check my ammo levels back then (should have done) to see if ammo was returned to me...
MA needs to have better procedures for sure, but when the problem is with server communication or so it may be hard to keep/find records of it!

last week we got a no looter on a Oratan Lancer Immortal lvl 1796 so I think thats the ATH worst lol

last week we got a no looter on a Oratan Lancer Immortal lvl 1796 so I think thats the ATH worst lol

LMAO 500.000HP mob no looter, insane....

My comment was in jest. I don't believe ammo and shrapnel is resource capped. It would be illogical.

Back