Space exploits, and how MA dont care

morgoth

Provider
Few people asked me to post this ticket chain to show how MA handle or permit exploits in space, so here it is.

Links in the ticket dont work, so PM me ingame and I will send you the links for the video's via ingame message. I have made other video's since and submitted them to the same effect as this.

As a side note, not sure if they did it intentionally, but after I threatened to post this ticket my ticket ingame was all blacked out, had to check it on the website.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

History for support case 288254:

2014-09-17 23:25 You wrote:

He didn't use the same speed boost hack as before but for some reason he gets more speed out of a quad then me.

As you can see in the video links I plotted an intercept course which should and always has resulted in me catching up some, and even then he is still outrunning me

Video is split into 3 peices and in mp4 format, pls let me know if you have any issues viewing the evidence. and pls do something about cheating in pvp4 zones, thats literal theift he is commiting using an unfiar advantage to take other peoples peds.

1/3 -

http://s171.!!!!!!!!!!!.com/user/orion326/media/Entropia2014-09-1715-38-35-55.mp4.html

2/3 -

http://s171.!!!!!!!!!!!.com/user/orion326/media/Entropia2014-09-1715-39-47-86.mp4.html

3/3 -
http://s171.!!!!!!!!!!!.com/user/orion326/media/Entropia2014-09-1715-40-44-62.mp4.html

If you need anything to help get this video evidence put threw let me know

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2014-09-17 23:26 You wrote:

Oh and all my avatar stuff is in storage I weight 6/334 KG so no way he should have outran me based on weight either

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2014-09-18 13:34 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Morgoth,

Thank you for contacting us. You are doing the right thing to bring down participants like these.

We are always happy to help, however, in order for us to assist you, we need more information about this, is there anything you can tell us about; How is he achieving this hack? (You don't have to know, suspicions are OK)

Have you ever noticed any one else doing anything similar?

Thank you for your cooperation.

Kind regards,
Kriss | Entropia Universe Support

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2014-09-20 19:12 You wrote:

Honestly I dont know the first thing about outside programing. I just know there is no way to achieve the kind of speed they are without using something illegal.

I have seen a few members of Nebula Virus Elite society use this speed boost.

Most common use for it is when they see a really paranoid target or just didn't get there engines going fast enough to close range.

But they also use it to outrun me a lot as well, I'll try to take more video's for you guys, but this is costing me lots of ped to do support work finding cheaters. Dont you guys have a way to simply tell if they are operating outside of the paramters of the game?

I mean if he is doing something clearly impossible he is cheating. Is what he did possible? how do I achieve that kind of speed without using an external program?
2014-09-20 19:20 You wrote:

I'm going to try to get some more video's just there cheating is allowing them to escape me everytime and it's costing me a lot.

Anyway you guys could fund me doing this work for MA? I'm pretty shocked to see such blattent uses of outside programs in a pvp4 area since were dealing with real money, and I've lost plenty just getting the info. Which no offense, I view this as MA's resposability as administrators to keep the playing field fair. At this time I feel like it's being pushed so I am responable with spending my funds to solve a problem that isn't mine to solve

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2014-09-21 19:36 You wrote:

Probably not 200 alts but I know he is taxi globlin goldy, cherry cherry lady, DJ monica Belucci

[Space travel] [Ernestj]: how you think i got all narfis information lol
[Space travel] [Ernestj]: i still mad on him for sharing that my 2nd identify
[Space travel] [Ernestj]: :D

[Space travel] [Ernestj]: i have around 200 alts ingame
[Space travel] [thrillzeeker] : are u for real 2?
[Space travel] [Ernestj]: i am your soc mate and you even not know that

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2014-09-21 23:33 You wrote:

I heard something and tested it out.

Anyway I heard that if you turn your stuff to safe mode a bit less lag makes your quad go faster. Now while my PC is optimized to play this game well on high setting, and I did not detect any lag ever I tried it out.

My findings on two test with two different players show that this method is a myth and has no bearing on the speed of the vehicle.

But I did remember micjack typing in all caps several times my pc sucked and is slow. Figure maybe he will try to use this as a reason, so I decided to test it immediatly to counter any arguement.

Not sure if I wasted time doing it or not, but I hope it's helpful.

Thank you very much for your time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2014-09-22 08:35 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Morgoth,

Thank you for the detailed information,

Of course it is our responsibility to make sure that everything is fair and balanced, are you aware of any current 3rd party programs that work and other players use in pvp-areas?

Kind regards,
2014-09-23 02:36 You wrote:

ummm I've heard of madcatz for an aiming bot kind of thing that makes you only fire if you have a shot. But I dont know where or how to get it.

As for the speed hack, I have no idea how he got it, where he got it, or how it works. I just know he is capable of pulling speeds off that no other player can in a quad in space.

Stuff like this needs to be handled harshly. How many people have been looted because he could let them get out of range then speed boost to catch up?

PvP4 is legal, we fight to take eachothers loots but the system is supposed to be fair. This player cheating is commit freud to screw people out of there money.

Perma ban him pls, make an example of cheaters, dont just suspend him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2014-09-23 06:26 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Morgoth,

Thanks for reporting and for contributing to make Entropia Universe a better and fairer place to be. Please rest assured that I have forwarded your report for further investigation and that appropriate action will be taken.

Kind regards,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2014-09-23 06:33 You wrote:

I'll wait a week, if it's not done I am posting EVERYTHNG on the PCF to show people that the staff wont ban players from cheating in pvp4.

If there is no explention other then outside programing I see no reason for him not to be banned permanitly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2014-09-25 04:05 You wrote:

See there whole society admitts to using an exploit in space? why are those players not banned yet, your allowing people to have an unfair advantage in pvp4, this is a real eco game. Your literally allowing people to hold cards up there sleives with no penalty.

I dont know if it's outside programming or an exploit you guys never bothered to cover for years, but they are clearly knowledgable about it and willing to abuse it for gain.

Isn't that against the EULA?

[Space travel] [Sphincterbottom]: then you don't know shit about pirates
[Space travel] [Morgoth]: http://s171.!!!!!!!!!!!.com/user/orion326/media/Entropia2014-09-1715-38-35-55.mp4.html
[Space travel] [Morgoth]: http://s171.!!!!!!!!!!!.com/user/orion326/media/Entropia2014-09-1715-39-47-86.mp4.html
[Space travel] [Morgoth]: http://s171.!!!!!!!!!!!.com/user/orion326/media/Entropia2014-09-1715-40-44-62.mp4.html
[Space travel] [Morgoth]: speed hackin pirates
[Space travel] [Sphincterbottom]: have you seen me using any? if you can't answer that as a yes then your full of shit
[Space travel] [Morgoth]: nope
[Space travel] [Morgoth]: but your in the same soc as him
[Space travel] [Morgoth]: good enough for me : /
[Space travel] [Sphincterbottom]: yeah and you wear underwear same as us too i bet
[Space travel] [Sphincterbottom]: maybe not your more a fairie type methinks
[Space travel] [paul]: i am suprised there is hacks that work in this game mif it is real econamy it should be as tight as a nuns snatch
[Space travel] [Morgoth]: dude thats what I told the admins
[Space travel] [Morgoth]: but I also have lars pushing it forward too, so he should be banned sooner or later
[Space travel] [paul]: i have played legit for the last 3 years will be pissed if people are hacking to riches
[Space travel] [Morgoth]: MA dont give two shits, but Ark team will push it hardcore because there space effect there PP
[Space travel] [paul]: i am just going to pirate pirates anyway let them make the kill them swoop in
[Space travel] [Sphincterbottom]: so who have you actually seen use this madcatz hack your talking about?
[Trade] [Morgoth]: ya judging by micjacks play style he uses that too
[Space travel] [Morgoth]: ya judging by micjacks play style he uses that too
[Space travel] [Morgoth]: chances and smoke fly smooth and direction change
[Space travel] [Morgoth]: micjack just swings his nose up and down threw your hit box as much as possible
[Space travel] [paul]: what is madcatz never heard of it what does it do?
[Space travel] [Morgoth]: so ya, I think in combination with some speed hack he is using madecatz to auto fire for him
[Space travel] [paul]: can you just toggle auto fire?
[Space travel] [Sphincterbottom]: so micjack is the only one you've seen use this hack? and how do you even know he's even using a hack? maybe he's just better at flying
[Space travel] [Morgoth]: seen kitty use the speed
[Space travel] [Morgoth]: but haven;t fought her enough to tell if she is sweeping the noise like micjack
[Space travel] [Sphincterbottom]: Have you said anything to micjack about it or are you just assuming he's hacking?
[Space travel] [Morgoth]: all I do in space is look for skilled enemies
[Space travel] [Morgoth]: I can tell the difference in his flying style from others like chances and smoke
[Space travel] [Morgoth]: also watch the video of the speed hack
[Space travel] [Morgoth]: no way to ditch someone like that lol
[Space travel] [Xane]: its not a speed hack
[Space travel] [Morgoth]: ya sure
[Space travel] [Morgoth]: I tried the safe mode bs too
[Space travel] [Morgoth]: it doesn;t work
[Space travel] [Xane]: its a inherent game design flaw
[Space travel] [Morgoth]: exploites are treated like hacks
[Space travel] [Morgoth]: cool with me either way
[Space travel] [Morgoth]: lol and I have seen micjack turn up the speed once, that is what convinced me to get fraps and film it
[Space travel] [Sphincterbottom]: speed how?
[Space travel] [Xane]: there are external programs to acheive this and that is indeed cheating no one will denie that but what I saw in your video is not a results of an....
[Space travel] [Morgoth]: sure
[Space travel] [Morgoth]: exploit or hack it's bannable to use it as an advantage
[Space travel] [Xane]: external program but a part of this games functioning and MA is competely aware of it
[Space travel] [Morgoth]: so I could care less which :)
[Space travel] [Xane]: I know it makes no difference to you but do you think it makes a difference to MA?
[Space travel] [Morgoth]: it wont with ark team bitching about it being exploited
[Space travel] [Sphincterbottom]: if it's something MA could of fixed and didn't don't hate the player hate the programmers
[Space travel] [Morgoth]: exploit is an exploit
[Space travel] [Xane]: and a bug is a bug
[Space travel] [Morgoth]: cool hope it works for him
[Space travel] [Morgoth]: btw ticketed this conbo
[Space travel] [Sphincterbottom]: ah bullshit if it's able to do what you say it does then it's up to MA to fix and not for us to bitch about
[Space travel] [Morgoth]: to show you guys are intentionally using bugs in ma to exploit in pvp4
[Space travel] [Xane]: oh now its us guys lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2014-09-25 07:15 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Morgoth,

Usually we do not answer threatening cases, you hostility against the support team is unnecessary since we are here to help you.

Please refer to the Customer Support Policy found on our website http://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/support-policies/basic-information/.

We don't have any obligations to let you know what actions we take against any player, as clearly stated in our EULA,
We are also not allowed to disclose any direct information about other avatars.

Please feel free to post anything you want on Planet Calypso forums.

We understand the frustration and we take this cheating very seriously, that's why we want to investigate this before we do anything, so that we can remove the possibility to use this cheat ever again.

We have taken actions against this player and the investigation will be made to find what program he was using to hack this way.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2014-09-25 07:28 You wrote:

Sorry if I got hot headed, but from what I heard about the usual support run around I was very afriad this would be swept under the rug, and the hundreds of victims this player has looted because of an unfair advantage would get no justice.

My sincerest appolgies. thanks for taking this serious. If there is any additional information I can help gather let me know, I am in space a lot.
2014-09-25 08:21 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Morgoth,

We understand your frustration and we are just as frustrated over this exploitation of our system.

You can expect that we will do everything in our power to try to stop this, unfortunately there will always be the next guy that finds something to exploit.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,
2014-09-25 16:59 You wrote:

umm I thought my system glitched this vid, but turns out it saved to my hard drive just fine, this one is of kitty using the same exploit or hack no sure which it is.

http://s171.!!!!!!!!!!!.com/user/orion326/media/Entropia2014-09-1721-59-20-71.mp4.html

As you can see in the vid she swung a hard right and I moved my course to take a more direct path and still gained 0 ground on her, which mathimatically is impossible if I am taking a shorter course to her destination. Then afterwards I get to center on her for a second before the vid clip ends and she is outrunning me just like micjack did.

I think a fair amount of there society uses this, GL rooting them all out.

Thanks for your time support team and kriss

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2014-09-26 13:33 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Morgoth,

Thank you for the information, we will forward this to the ones responsible for investigating this matter.

Kind regards,

2014-09-27 04:59 You wrote:

Sometime yesterday someone was complaining in space about how a pirate near caly caught up and killed him after being way out of range.

So you guys actually going to do something other then telling them to stop? because based on what he is saying in space he doesn't take anything you guys say serious and is going to continue using his exploits.

2014-10-01 07:05 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Morgoth,

Since there's nothing more to add, we will close this case. Please do not hesitate to file a new case if you have any further inquiries.

Hope you have a great time in Entropia Universe!

Kind regards,

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thus in closing, I wish everyone a safe travel in space, and remember they can catch up to you, and no MA wont give 2 sh!ts if your looted for thousands even if they used an exploit to secure the kill... so dont risk anything, soon a guide should be released on how to spot and avoid pirates using the new friendlist system by checking nearby only.

If you believe this is bs, send a support ticket labeled "STOP PVP4 EXPLOITING". If enough send, they will get so pissed they will fix it just to stop getting support tickets about it :)

Gl and travel safe

Last edited:
Links don´t work (at least for me)

+REP for posting

ps. had DJ monica Belucci as a disciple, hasn´t made any progress in ages and he is Hungarian, so I am bit surprised seeing as an alt from a different country.

Last edited:
As a side note, not sure if they did it intentionally, but after I threatened to post this ticket my ticket ingame was all blacked out, had to check it on the website.

A sidenote: It seems like, if you put too much text in a single suport message, for instance if you paste in a log file, you can't see the text on support ticket anymore.

+REP for posting

I Think it's because of the "third party image hosting rule" censuring out ph*bucket and simular websites.

If it's an image it has to be uploaded to the gallery. If it's a video, it probably should be uploaded to Youtube.

I Think it's because of the "third party image hosting rule" censuring out ph*bucket and simular websites.

If it's an image it has to be uploaded to the gallery. If it's a video, it probably should be uploaded to Youtube.

uggg ya... cant seem to make them work, and I never done youtube before. If anyone wants to see it pm me ingame, I will send you the links for the video's.

and ya it's !!!!!!!!!!!, sucks it dont work

Ingame - Sinister Morgoth Evil

just send me a composed message saying you would like the links and I will send them to anyone who wants to watch. If you post them on youtube and manage to repost them in this thread I will love you FOREVER!

I like when they follow me for minutes and wasting 20ped a go.

Last edited:
yup they put you though the MA Support Ringer....

MA are just as bad as the crooks themselves stealing your stuff, I been stating it for a very long time.

This PvP4 in this game is extremely horribly implemented and should be taken down until fixed from the network layer up. There is a huge latency balancing issue with PvP period not just PvP4, this issue has been in all native cryengine code, that's why developers such as Roberts Space Industries for example rewrote the network code from scratch to fix the cryengine net code issues. On top of this there should be no way to run bots and everything should be just display terminal in any type of PvP and everything I mean everything needs to be handled server side, only the control commands and display information should be flowing to/from the clients for updating. EU I am sure is handling lots of things client side which allows hacking to be done really easily. screen capture bots need to be eluded via scrambling the screen capture data so it can't be done yes you can garble a screen capture to not allow this type of hacking, not sure about apps that stream from a driver level though but screen capture utilities can be garbled or disabled at the system level.

Now what is harsh is legality of PvP4.
They even said it is fraud being done and in other cases they state all items are property of MindArk so nothing is fraud. They pretty much just say "you guys just keep giving us stuff, so we keep doing it, because no-one is going to bring expensive court case against us for the low amounts of stuff that is taken, and it could be tossed out because we are not stealing from the customer we are only stealing from ourselves and we can just let that go." But in your case they say it is fraud, they have no clear idea what the heck they are doing.

I have sent a few support cases in over the years about speed hacks being used, PVP4 network lag gives unfair advantages over others, external bot apps being used by people etc. MA says they care but really they don't else it would have been priority fix in first few years. Instead they hinder Motherships from running their less fraudulent activities like the 0.0 repair skilling etc. MA wants these hacks in there for a reason is the only conclusion that can be ascertained from all their neglect of these exploits over the years. They don't even care about multiple accounts being used to help commit these crimes or anything. They expect you to come up with proof beyond reasonable doubt before they ever look at it, it is not important for them to look into a system they think is working flawlessly unless you can prove it isn't. And then they probably will just fix it in a way that still doesn't fix or make it more fair.

I try my damnedest to stay out of PvP4 and ensure I can't be looted but MindArk sticks shit in all the time, they don't inform players about explicitly so it can be stolen. They want this crap bullshit in the game, and they want to make it so everyone has to participate in it. That doesn't sound like a company that cares about the players that don't want to play that shit dynamic of the game.

Last edited:
I cannot deny that I have had the notion that some of the pirates are support toons. So many have reported them, and so many responses vary from seriously looking into, almost mocking... to laughing about it in support cases. Many people have posted support tickets, many times they begin an investigation. Never do they state they already did.

Just an observation really, not a good reflection on the MA staff since it just continues year after year after year. We could wonder, is it incompetence or intentional? as more time goes on with out a cure of incompetence (bug fix) it seems intentional is more likely.

And those avatars, yes its crazy there are a few networks of some large amounts of avatars, played by a small amount of players in this game. I noted quite a few over the years in the auction system alone.

2 days after halloween you have stacks of 1k+ candies in auction...that is a pretty clear sign.

+REP for posting

ps. had DJ monica Belucci as a disciple, hasn´t made any progress in ages and he is Hungarian, so I am bit surprised seeing as an alt from a different country.

In all honesty in a worldwide game, how would you really be able to prove one Hungarian avatar was not the same Polish avatar, and Ukrainian avatar played on the same keyboard (apart from ip, but MA wont tie game statements to ip regions). They all really are just foreign to all the other countries by way of broken english, many players US British Aussie (I give Europeans more credit to exposure of dialects, cultures) would likely never know any difference.

I do not put it past these certain players from doing this to avoid detection, it would almost be necessary. Especially when they inject themselves into so many societies on purpose.

Last edited:
uggg ya... cant seem to make them work, and I never done youtube before. If anyone wants to see it pm me ingame, I will send you the links for the video's.

and ya it's !!!!!!!!!!!, sucks it dont work

Ingame - Sinister Morgoth Evil

just send me a composed message saying you would like the links and I will send them to anyone who wants to watch. If you post them on youtube and manage to repost them in this thread I will love you FOREVER!

You don´t appear in player registry, might want to unhide yourself. Tried "Sinister", "Morgoth" and "Evil" no hits.

In all honesty in a worldwide game, how would you really be able to prove one Hungarian avatar was not the same Polish avatar, and Ukrainian avatar played on the same keyboard (apart from ip, but MA wont tie game statements to ip regions). They all really are just foriegn to all the other countries, many players US British Aussie (I give Europeans more credit to exposure of dialects, cultures) would likely never know any difference.

I do not put it past these certain players from doing this to avoid detection, it would almost be necessary.

Well I messaged with him in hungarian and was fluent as a native and knowing that hungarian is one of the most difficult languages in the world I find it hard to believe that he speaks so many languages fluently (otherwise kudos). Google translate is out of the question.

Ok..If MA dont care about the speed boost hack then teaches how to do it so we can all play on the same basis.

:twocents:

Someone in this game has to know one of the worlds 10 best hackers...can someone ask one of them to figure out what the pirates are doing?

Last edited:
Edited under penalty of death

Someone in this game has to know one of the worlds 10 best hackers...can someone ask one of them to figure out what the pirates are doing?

Reading the OPS posts I notice something he stated in the chat log with moving the vehicle left and right (up and down) to speed it up..I remember this to be a bug a long time ago on planet but was fixed I think..could this be what he is referring to as well in space?

Many have informed support about these things. Me included. In my latest case like a month or maybe 2 ago I kind of got the impression support actually supports them, calling it unjust to accuse them of speedhacking. Makes you think twice about who those guys really are.

I've seen a video of a friend of mine using my spaceship, where a quad behind it rotates at exactly the same time as my ship does without any delay whatsoever. He then started firing at it in PvP in a robotic looking way (judging on it's movement) until the quad stopped firing; it really seemed as if someone had ran to a computer running an automatically controlled avatar playing PvP and aborted what seemed seriously complete botting.

Reading the OPS posts I notice something he stated in the chat log with moving the vehicle left and right (up and down) to speed it up..I remember this to be a bug a long time ago on planet but was fixed I think..could this be what he is referring to as well in space?

on land the "speed hack" was "Z" and"C" you would fly faster strafing... should have been fixed by now...

Space was spamming the map key, flying in safe mode DOES help, mice like the mad-cat r.a.t.'z 7, and other problems keep the sane out of space..... fly with a MS, dont gamble, its just stupid to feed the problems

PvP4 is just as bad, there have always been map hack bugs as simple as how you log in, or taking a "death pill" mission and keeping the pop up around in case you got into trouble, as an easy exit.

PvP in this game is worthless, Head shots are meaningless, it is a point and click game... what do you expect? let the scammers die of boredom, and just stay away from PvP...

Spamming MA with support cases prolly wont help, as they do not have the staff capable of handling the situation properly. I have had too many support cases answered by morons that have no customer service training.... Any of the games I have Beta tested, have never behaved the way MA does.

Just find out whats works for you, what you enjoy and stick with it.... stay away from the crap that ruins the fun, things change too slowly here to let them get under your skin.

sad reality is that these hackers/boters/muli-accounts spend more than you do in game, so MA doesnt dare do anything to them, and while good guys that dont do these things are good for the community, they dont pay the bills for MA. or at least MA knows you probably wont leave anyway due to the gambling hook

I wonder how MA can fix this issue when flying at a tangent and playing in safe mode are totally allowed. I suggest if you have anything valuable, pay the 20 ped warp fee and be safe.
If you choose to fly a QUAD with a 1000ped TT of goods and a pirate finds u, u know the risks.

on land the "speed hack" was "Z" and"C" you would fly faster strafing... should have been fixed by now...

Space was spamming the map key, flying in safe mode DOES help, mice like the mad-cat r.a.t.'z 7, and other problems keep the sane out of space..... fly with a MS, dont gamble, its just stupid to feed the problems

Yeah long ago if I'm right. But odd that spamming the map would make you go faster.would have guessed the other way around.

But yes, all in all space is just one messed up place and noobs shouldn't be out there with their new found loot. Maybe some decade MA will fix it all. :laugh:

Edit: Then again MA could just remove space until it is fixed?

Edit 2: yes yes I know..I hear you all...

video-game-memes-yr-too-kind.jpg

There's been many allegations over the years about speed hacks etc being used in space, however so far MA seem either unable to find conclusive proof, or unwilling to make changes to the game to make Space 'safer'.

In the end, all you can do is take simple personal steps so that your own ped card isn't affected.
As others have said, either:
1. Don't travel in space;
2. If travelling in space by quad/sleipnir, carry NO lootable items whatever; or
3. If you must carry lootable items in space, travel by mothership.

There's been many allegations over the years about speed hacks etc being used in space, however so far MA seem either unable to find conclusive proof, or unwilling to make changes to the game to make Space 'safer'.

In the end, all you can do is take simple personal steps so that your own ped card isn't affected.
As others have said, either:
1. Don't travel in space;
2. If travelling in space by quad/sleipnir, carry NO lootable items whatever; or
3. If you must carry lootable items in space, travel by mothership.

Just watched the 4 vids Morgoth sent and clearly something is not right, but hey sweeping it under the rug is the correct solution. :lolup:

ps. if you wish Serica I can forward the links ingame.

Honestly,

In your second post to support it gets out of hand as you ask for funding. After that you get rude.

Has anyone thought of the idea that MA wants to keep collecting information so they can find the actual exploit? The replies are pretty much "sorry but we are clueless". With the info you provided they could start monitoring exploiting players and perhaps get rid of it completely before banning, rather than banning them one by one just to see new cheaters.

Or maybe they just don't care.

Honestly,

In your second post to support it gets out of hand as you ask for funding. After that you get rude.

Has anyone thought of the idea that MA wants to keep collecting information so they can find the actual exploit? The replies are pretty much "sorry but we are clueless". With the info you provided they could start monitoring exploiting players and perhaps get rid of it completely before banning, rather than banning them one by one just to see new cheaters.

Or maybe they just don't care.

lol damn strait game testers get paid, they make enough without trying to get more free work from their players. And rude, is a nice way to put how I was feeling, I was livid, cannot believe a game that goes off RCE doesn't have a zero tolerance for exploits against other players in pvp4. I get they can make a new account or use a proxy, but proxy's are detectable, and you can ip ban the hell out of them all. Now that would be a clear message, and I bet their would be a lot less people looking to find exploits especially against other players.

But this is MA so lesson of the story is simple, if you find an exploit dont be a hero, use the fk out of it cause they dont give a damn :)

ps; try and be nice though and not use exploits on other players :p

I see JBK on here... will we be enlightened by a story ??
:rolleyes:

So I've seen that each point of agility can increase movement speed (I don't know if this is true, and if so, by how much per point), is it possible that space combat gives pirates enough agility to out-speed your average commuter?

1 mistake

I see you are trying to do a good thing but you made 2 mistakes.

1 - Threatened support after they told you they were looking into it ( some things need time to proof)
2 - Post your support on PCF (your communication with support should be private )

note:
I am not a pirate and I hate those losers also
I'm just putting myself on support's shoes... if I get threatened my attitude changes too

I am not convinced there are speed hacks. I do know the UL quad goes faster than the L quad which gives advantages to pirates who have them. I do have a problem with them sitting outside of the space station bubble and wait for the pilot to warp outside of it, crash almost always (why I gave up my privateer), and just pelt it while it is defenseless. This is a direct exploit.

I am not convinced there are speed hacks.

If I understand it right it's Three ways. I haven't tried either, so I don't know which oness work, I've just read about them.

Timer manipulation: The ones where a mothership can fly at double speed. Probably monitored by MA nowdays (I hope) (it's basically about patching in memory the speed you fly at). Advanced, though have most likely been used by pirates who've used alts.

Strafe-sideways-flying: Flying strafed in some weird way.

Map spamming: Someone mentioned by repeatedly pressing M (opening map) it makes you fly faster. Dunno how, for me it makes no sense.

From the victim's part: It seems that if client is busy, it can make you fly slower. I was examinig if a random (well known) pirate would Catch up to me. Well, he did (slowly). When I changed game window from fullscreen to window mode, he suddently got some 0.3 AU closer to me and he accused me of, uh, dunno lol.

The time I did a test, I flew in from a distance at an angle to CSS (where I had spotted a pirate) (orignially I came from Cyrene). He caught the bait and followed me, and though he was using same type of quad as I did, he kept getting closer and closer while I was flying at a straight line.

He approached me in a simular pace to this video:

Pirates hasn't Always done this. I rememeber times when you could have a pirate in your tail all the way from Calypso to Nextisland.

Last edited:
Back