Shooting at air consumes ammo again ?

In a pvp or non pvp area?

Happens if you are in PVP, and go into normal zone, it still consumes my ammo when i enter no pvp. If i realog it does not anymore.

aah clever litle bug from MA :) hoped we wouldnt notice :yup:

its no bug, u could also be shot down when in nonpvp if just arrived from pvp, been like that foreva (since the update of no ammo use in nonpvp)

It would be great if they remove this bullshit.

The fck, you shoot your weapon it should consume ammo!

This thing helped to differentiate between good and bad hunters. Bad hunters were filling the lootpool for the good hunters. Exactly how it should be.

Now it's completely skill-less..

This thing helped to differentiate between good and bad hunters. Bad hunters were filling the lootpool for the good hunters. Exactly how it should be.

Except that lag that we've been experiencing would likely cause a lot of ammo to be wasted. If we had a perfect system, lag and defect wise, then I would say you are right. But, this is one of the few things that keep players from melting down.

Except that lag that we've been experiencing would likely cause a lot of ammo to be wasted. If we had a perfect system, lag and defect wise, then I would say you are right. But, this is one of the few things that keep players from melting down.

Why would the two of you both have to make valid points but points that contradicts each other......
How will MA be able to make up their mind now??!?! Stop making valid points that contradicts each other.
booooo

Personally I think I lean towards PW3CKA though, I'm old school I like to use real skills in a game not more point and click... But then I loved it when MA introduced shoot in the air and no ammo was consumed. But maybe it was just a one night stand love :scratch2:

Back