Developer Notes #10 - Galactic Transport

whats going on at MA, next great move.... im sure it will have a positive impact to economy, auction and and interplanetary trades. And cargo missions, i was even asking for them... :)

keep it going, it seems you understand the player-/economyneeds now :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2: ... just joking, i know the entropia-team is working fulltime on our universe to understand our needs and bring entropia forward.

Other planets are direct competition to MA! Of course they are trying to kill the competition! I've been saying this for years!

sorry, in my (personal) opinion that is bs. MA would have no longterm motivation to destroy the playerbase and economy of an other planet. dead planet are bad for the whole universe - everybody should know that. baddest PR you could ever achive, even combined with half-finished development on those planets... which is the logically consequence of almost dead planets, as they have almost no money.

in a prospering universe (yes its called entropia universe and we got space) every planet should have a playerbase. Even space and all related developmentcapacities would be consiously wasted, if they would be really looking to destroy other planet partners. Its simply to late to change the concept again i guess. All in all the idea of different planets and so on is not even that cheesy, the playerbase is just to small.

Last edited:
What some people in this thread seem to miss about safety in space is, that the only risk for a really high si mothership to get successfully ambushed is at a warpgatepoint when getting mined, because in all other circumstances they can always return to a closeby station bluezone.
Attempts to depart while an overwhelming force is waiting in proximity wont happen if there is something at risk, shipowners will team up as they see fit to the level of security they need to continue running their service.
Reliable trustworthy scouts will be sought after by those trying to dodge a battle they cant win.

Mindark not just fixes their ship si concept, transport concept and convenience / safety request of players but also gave a real purpose to the use of high lvl warp drives and high pilot skills to dodge any warpmine in the first place.
Nearly all warp service providers have been using lvl1 warp drives all of the time because they are the most economical drives to offer cheap flights, however when someone wants to ship 30k+ peds in stackables loot value this person might be truely interested in being piloted on a high si ship by a high skilled captain utilizing the highest lvl warp drive possible (maybe even during offhours).
For all other needs mindark will be providing an auction concept as transport alternative.

[h=4]Developer Notes #10 - Galactic Transport[/h]

Cargo boxes are at risk of being looted by other participants in cases where the transporting ship is defeated in space combat; the looted cargo boxes can then be delivered to the assigned destination by the looter to claim the original transport mission reward. Note that the cargo boxes will correspond to the value of the transport mission reward rather than the actual items traded via auction sales. In this way piracy of cargo boxes will not negatively impact interplanetary trade.

Originally Posted Here

This is a long thread, so forgive me if someone has already made this point in the previous 10 pages.

I read the excerpt above as the delivery of the actual items and the transport of Cargo Boxes are completely separate.

If you have a high value cargo, you use the ingame options of Normal or Instant delivery, this then funds a separate loot pool which the ship owners access by doing some missions, absolutely nothing to do with the actual item delivery. Of course this means that the "Flat fee" traders have been enjoying to move stackables may disappear because MA may charge a percentage for the "Delivery", we have to wait and see.

So to me it seems we now need to wait for the detail of how much a ship owner can make transporting the cargo boxes. This seems to be similar to the existing system of "Globals".

"Will I get a Global/ATH of several K PED, or just some crap loot if I shot this Mob?" is the same as "Will this transport run make me 3 PED or several hundred PED or thousands of PED".

Have a nice day everyone;)

Dirk

This is a long thread, so forgive me if someone has already made this point in the previous 10 pages.

I read the excerpt above as the delivery of the actual items and the transport of Cargo Boxes are completely separate.

If you have a high value cargo, you use the ingame options of Normal or Instant delivery, this then funds a separate loot pool which the ship owners access by doing some missions, absolutely nothing to do with the actual item delivery. Of course this means that the "Flat fee" traders have been enjoying to move stackables may disappear because MA may charge a percentage for the "Delivery", we have to wait and see.

So to me it seems we now need to wait for the detail of how much a ship owner can make transporting the cargo boxes. This seems to be similar to the existing system of "Globals".

"Will I get a Global/ATH of several K PED, or just some crap loot if I shot this Mob?" is the same as "Will this transport run make me 3 PED or several hundred PED or thousands of PED".

Dirk

I think it will always be fixed ped for the cargo mission (or for the missions of teh same hardeness like Caly to ark) if the reword is always 15 ped and someone pay fee of 150 peds there will be 10 missions created. Also it is possible that getting those missions will be done by another auction system or mission kyes that you have to bid over on the auction. Again auto adjusting the price for getting the mission. If more people want to take it price go up. If less people want to take it price go down to 1 or even 0 ped.

Dirk

Your not going to make thousands or even hundreds of PED on the missions. I see that many have replied hoping that that might happen but that is just implausible.

Just look at the biggest missions planetside. Your getting about 0,10ped an hour in tt if you are super efficient. I see no reason why space would be different.

It really looks like a decent update. But as usual devil is hidden in details. For myself I see a little problem. My crafting will be limited to 1 planet only because I travel with tones of stuff. I won't risk bigger amount of cash, neither won't be able to transport goods back and forth. It means other planets will suffer because the residue is available in bigger amounts only on Caly. How you guys seeing this aspect?

It really looks like a decent update. But as usual devil is hidden in details. For myself I see a little problem. My crafting will be limited to 1 planet only because I travel with tones of stuff. I won't risk bigger amount of cash, neither won't be able to transport goods back and forth. It means other planets will suffer because the residue is available in bigger amounts only on Caly. How you guys seeing this aspect?

Seeing how the auction transport cost is based on weight, guess will have to wait and see what the fee per kg is really. There is the possibility that it isnt a huge cost.

If Mindark truely goes with the container concept and uses it also for avatars, they can still allow people to logout on ships that are under attack and relocate their containers to the last spacestation the ship was docked to.
So the transport ship could go back and attempt ferrying the passenger with containers over a second time, fixing loopholes and making logged out stackable transports impossible doesnt have to mean that there is no safe way of moving stuff.
This still would require highly upgraded ships to allow passengers enough time to logout secure if needed.

Pirates also wont just go killing every spacecraft in hopes of catching a passenger with loot - keep in mind they now have to assume that even more passengers travel without loot and attacking high si ships costs them every time several hundred peds with no chance of knowing if there is any chance of loot.
The main goal to hunt for will be mission reward containers and those most likely will be low value as mindark cant make the fees for auctions to high if they want the universal economy to improve through this new system.

My crafting will be limited to 1 planet only because I travel with tones of stuff. I won't risk bigger amount of cash....

It seems to me that people are still not reading the OP in detail, see my previous post #95 in this thread :wise:

Dirk

What some people in this thread seem to miss about safety in space is, that the only risk for a really high si mothership to get successfully ambushed is at a warpgatepoint when getting mined, because in all other circumstances they can always return to a closeby station bluezone.

John can you elaborate on it? I fail to understand why getting ambushed at a warpgatepoint is not safe. Can't you then protect the ship?

Once the system is in place it should be relatively simple for MA to implement a "shipping" system for crafters who want to move large amounts, independant of the auction system. You would pay a fee to ship your stuff, it arrives in your storage on the other planet after a specified amount of time, and the fees are fed into the cargo mission system just like the auction transport fees. I'd be very surprised if they didn't do this as all the functionality will be there.

All in all, I think this is a good move, but what does bother me, as someone pointed out, the cargo mission system is only going to be implemented AFTER the auction transport fee is introduced. Given MA's track record, this could take months or years, which would be a disaster. Space will be completely dead. They need to introduce both at the same time.

John can you elaborate on it? I fail to understand why getting ambushed at a warpgatepoint is not safe. Can't you then protect the ship?

Of course you can by defeating the attackers or distracting them with a counterattack so you can warp away.
I was merely pointing out that when leaving a spacestation to go on warp or leaving warp to enter a spacestation you can always make it safe if you have very high si, but if pulled out of warp one has to actually fight off attackers in case mindark removes the ability to logout the loot.

Regardless the changes Normandie will continue to provide 100% secure transports as we have done since 1st july 2011 when starting operation. There will most likely be more flights with us throughout the day as well as we will aim to transport as many mission containers as we can ;)

The transport fees collected for the Normal and Instant Delivery options will be held in a special transport fee pool. In a subsequent Version Update, transport missions will be made available that can be claimed by spaceship pilots via a queue system that incorporates the available transport fee pool, pilot skills, time limitations, and ship cargo capacities.

Only thing that I'm curious about is

How many times can u do "missions". Only once per ava? Multiple avatars where u trade ships will be used.

Will missions become more available the more peds are in the pool?

Will missions still be available if there is no more peds in the loot. You transport something and get 1 pec?

Will you know the ammount you carry will reflect peds retrieved? (Guess this will be players who have to find out and share)

I'l just figure that more people will transport the goods rather than using the transport fees.

I may as well follow the latest bit of the thread first....
"...incorporates the available transport fee pool, pilot skills, time limitations, and ship cargo capacities."
I imagine this means the reward offer will be higher on average for pilots with more skill and more cargo room, and more likely to be accepted as a warpable mission if the time bonus is high (time is low).
I imagine an offer can be refused but the pilot must go to the back of some 'queue' of missions. I can't think of a great way for this offhand... maybe it will simply be a timer, like on dailies that can be cancelled....

However, as asked already - is the mission menu activated by being in a pilot (or gunner) seat in space? Can people on bigger ships take turns in the seat to get missions, then become repairers?

Will quad pilots be able to take up a full mission they acquired while sitting as MS pilot, or be able to transfer a full MS/finder mission to themselves by blowing up the mission ship, either as a pirate or by 'friendly transfer'? If missions get split up to quad size, or even get partially left on the reviving MS, then it limits the potentials for quads to benefit.

Will it be worth trying to destroy a high SI ship in order to loot the missions? After all, the container must still be carried to its destination safely.. presumably in the quad that looted it, or possibly 'pooled' into a pirate mothership somewhere? If an MS has a mission worth, say 50 peds, then it would be worth vip-warping the mission somewhere, but not worth pirates having to destroy the higher SI ships for it.

Will each MS probably be carrying multiple missions carried by different people - either in MS 'storage' or in spawned quads in the hangar?

Once implemented it is possible that space travel missions will be worthwhile for some... but an initial vu with changed auction but no missions may be a warp-service killer initially.
It will depend on the transfer charges from auction I guess. To be based on weight??? hmmmm.
If MA said that the mission pool simply needs 2 weeks to grow in reserves, or whatever, then can be switched on, then np... but the uncertainly of implementation time while warp services MAY become economic in the transition is not good news at all for warp-ship owners!

Last edited:
reading mindarks post i understand it also like this:

there comes vu update 1 which brings in the new auction system which feeds the space mission pool for some time.

at a later point vu update 2 arrives with the pvp content "space missions".
someone can take a mission and transport a box. pirates could conquer the box but only turn it in at a mission terminal for the mission reward.

with the given information so far i think that at no time auction goods are inside the cargo crates. the auction only feeds the ped pool for missions. like a sporty pvp system without goods of a third party involved. so if noone auctions stuff then the pool is empty and the mission systems wont give out any more missions. like that. eu is dynamic :)

then one day vu update 3 arrives and about that there are no real infos yet. just that it will change something regarding what community calls "risk free travel"

would be helpful to get exact information about the fees, limit of missions, if reputation of a ship comes into play.

Last edited:
John can you elaborate on it? I fail to understand why getting ambushed at a warpgatepoint is not safe.
Of course you can by defeating the attackers or distracting them with a counterattack so you can warp away.
I was merely pointing out that when leaving a spacestation to go on warp or leaving warp to enter a spacestation you can always make it safe if you have very high si, but if pulled out of warp one has to actually fight off attackers in case mindark removes the ability to logout the loot.

This in theory should encourage warp capable ships to use higher skills captains and high level warp drives to dodge the mines. As currently many travel on Warp1, the cheapest drive. It will allow many more of the features of space to be utilised :)

Of course if one does subsequently get pulled out at a mine either from using a drive too low, the captain not being sufficiently skilled or just awful bad luck, then a battle may ensue. The outcome of which as everyone is aware depends on a whole host of factors.

Bearing in mind not all pirates are daft. It has been shown that many will take into consideration the cost of taking down a fortified ship VS the potential gain, or taking out multiple weaker ships for the same cost - and creating more chances at gaining.

I guess there are two parts to this, the new container system linked to the auctions which will be coming first, then an additional new system to stop space being bypassed, hopefully linked to a container system.

I love the idea that finally people will have a greater incentive to upgrade Si - to put money in the miner’s pockets, who in turn buy items from crafters, who in turn have more money to cycle, boosting the economy and the ped cycle process.

I love that people will once again try to skill hard in captain, to gain the pilot skills to get ranked higher up on the selection process, but also to dodge mines.

I think one or two may have missed the point a little, that the goods are not what is being transported, that the person buying from the auction gets the goods regardless - it’s just the fee they paid which is up for grabs.

As for the money going straight into the pirates hands, it’s a fair point more money in space not only means that those invested in space can try to get some, but pirates can too. This is where all the invested time and peds will come into play from the previous years.

Also bear in mind that many of the pirates are skilled space explorers, they may find it more lucrative to carry boxes themselves, than to sneak the scraps from others. Unfortunately for the older ones, their tireless years of dog fighting in space, means they may well be pretty good at carrying some boxes themselves, without wasting a shot...
On the plus side, it means smaller ships may get some peace as the pirates get busy utilising their experience to shift boxes through space quickly. As the box doesn't care what your reputation is the way that passengers do. However, this opens the question of what type of ship can carry what type of box.

It should be interesting to see how it all pans out. For instance is your rank on the list of container collectors dependant on what type of ship you own. If not, will it be that there will be certain types of containers - like light, medium, heavy. Where by MS can carry all 3, privateers light and medium, and quads/vtols lights. Or will it be just the sheer number of them you can carry.

Also, will there be a time limit on the missions. When you claim the boxes, do you have only a certain number of hours before they expire? And just how will the ranking of who can claim what work? Will it depend on who is registered, online, pilot skill at a particular time? like on the hour? What if 20 people are registered and there are only 4 boxes... it will be fascinating to see how that all pans out.

I love that it opens up a whole new industry in space. That the space transporters, can now transport both people, and cargo. It makes perfect sense.

I think it will be the next dawn of space.

Space has become a little stagnant for a while, which was a shame, as it used to be so vibrant and alive!

I feel saddend to admit, but our beloved space had lost a bit of its sparkle. The teams, force, inside the ships, and great friends are all still there and all wonderful, truly keeping the place lovely and alive - however Unfortunately there were a few in space who really lowered the tone of the place.

Defamation, crap talk, bitching and lies, (some of which we can still see spill over here) had become regular place. Fine in battle, but it being just as often from some supposed "good guys" had a tendency to make it insufferable to those wishing to enjoy the place. Thank goodness for user ignore! However that doesn't help those who are new or infrequent to space, getting bombarded by utter crap.

The negative atmosphere (pardon the pun!) which had developed through some really hostile narrow minded people in the global space chat, had taken away some of which had made space once sparkle. It was a shame to see the real nice people just gave up trying to interject, just letting them drivel on...

Now however, we all have the opportunity to change things! To drown out the negativity with fresh new perspective and hope - Space may again become a sparkly vibrant place it once was. Teams of transporters inspired and finally incentivised to strengthen their ships, to truly skill and gain the space experience.
A whole new galaxy of opportunity :)

If Mindark truely goes with the container concept and uses it also for avatars, they can still allow people to logout on ships that are under attack and relocate their containers to the last spacestation the ship was docked to.
So the transport ship could go back and attempt ferrying the passenger with containers over a second time, fixing loopholes and making logged out stackable transports impossible doesnt have to mean that there is no safe way of moving stuff.
This still would require highly upgraded ships to allow passengers enough time to logout secure if needed.

Pirates also wont just go killing every spacecraft in hopes of catching a passenger with loot - keep in mind they now have to assume that even more passengers travel without loot and attacking high si ships costs them every time several hundred peds with no chance of knowing if there is any chance of loot.
The main goal to hunt for will be mission reward containers and those most likely will be low value as mindark cant make the fees for auctions to high if they want the universal economy to improve through this new system.
I like the idea of the boxes being integrated into the removal of logged out transport. For years now, some ships have constantly used this loophole to bypass the system in order to avoid cycling peds into the system. However just because they did that doesn’t mean that the innocent players should be punished for it with no feasible last ditch safety net.
People will always disconnect for various reasons, accidently or otherwise. So logging off can never be removed. What can come into play is that all your loot must go in a box, which goes in the cargo hold ( not physically, but locked down in a sense). If your ship reaches its destination, then you grab your box and leave. However, if you disconnect, then you and your box is relocated back to the last space station you were on/docked too. If a ship is blow up, the floating avatars can still be killed and their “locked boxes” looted. However if a big ship comes under attack, and can withstand for long enough for someone to log out, then that person is sent back to the original departure point.

This would encourage people to fly with strong ships rather than not at all. It would be a major time inconvenience for them to be sent back to where they started, but at least the loot is still ok. Also a big inconvenience for the ship pilot who has to go back to get you! As for the pirates, they still have the chance of killing a ship before people are relocated if they ship isn’t strong enough/fights back and ofc then there are also the cargo mission boxes which will most likely be on board which they can get at. Seems win win :) Time will tell I guess on how that is implemented. Lets see what happens!

Oooo that was long, sorry.. cookies for those who got to the end!

Last edited:
Seems to me these cargo missions have NOTHING to do with trading between planets. Stuff you buy on auction is not in anyway related to these cargo missions. The ONLY thing that is tied it seems is ped feeding the cargo mission loot pool.

EDIT these cargo mission boxes DO NOT CONTAIN ANTHING AND YOU CANNOT PUT ANYTHING IN THEM (they are not boxes) (atleast that is my take on it)

I am with Gandalf, in that stackables will probably be no longer be traded between planets, at least not nearly as much as it is now....

Rgds

Ace

For the average player and those on tighter budgets the cost of transportation.. instant or 4 hours will be a negligible loss going by past experience.

The first part of this content release is not new but the revival of the old system. Where you could buy stuff on Calypso auction for example and have it sent directly to the Asteroid. A gun used to cost me approx 1.70 ped to transport.
When all said and done, I do appreciate what the Space Transport fleets have done for us with regards to VIP log off warps, I can't help but feel that for a planet hopper like me who mainly moves back and forth for supplies, that this update and re-invigoration of the old intra-planetary auction goods transportation will be a blessing.

I will be able to do "my thing" on other planets aside from Caly, whilst having direct access to the needed supplies back on Caly and not have to arse around planet hoping.

That said, this is MA we are talking about, so will those cost be extortionate or beneficial ?

On consideration for a day i think warp services will be hit quite heavily initially tbh, without guaranteed safe arrival via log-off. For me at least i will no longer require warp services, and wouldn't take the risk transporting even on the highest SI mothership. Some will though i am sure, but with a carrot like this i can see pirates becoming more organised.

Maybe ship owners should do a poll here on pcf to see how many will risk in future.

Smuggling time!
:laugh:
On consideration for a day i think warp services will be hit quite heavily initially tbh, without guaranteed safe arrival via log-off. For me at least i will no longer require warp services, and wouldn't take the risk transporting even on the highest SI mothership. Some will though i am sure, but with a carrot like this i can see pirates becoming more organised.

Maybe ship owners should do a poll here on pcf to see how many will risk in future.

I guess this is why they have given the transport mission & cargo boxes. As if MA kept all the interplanetary auction fees, with no way for transport providers to to get at it, then of course transport providers would stand to lose completely, as people chose the fee rather than to fly ( particularly when the flying risks are increased).

However, they seemed to have covered that by allowing the transport providers to earn those fees. Affectively still providing a transport service, but in the form of a mission related to a gain from MA, rather than ticket peds.

Essentially, what may be lost in people no longer wishing to fly, can be regained in missions.

Also, many passengers just wish to get to another planet quickly, not all are interplanetary traders, so there will still be something there too I guess. :)

This in theory should encourage ......

Oooo that was long, sorry.. cookies for those who got to the end!

I had to break for a cuppa half way :eyecrazy:

Nice commentary, +Rep

:laugh:

I guess this is why they have given the transport mission & cargo boxes. As if MA kept all the interplanetary auction fees, with no way for transport providers to to get at it, then of course transport providers would stand to lose completely, as people chose the fee rather than to fly ( particularly when the flying risks are increased).

However, they seemed to have covered that by allowing the transport providers to earn those fees. Affectively still providing a transport service, but in the form of a mission related to a gain from MA, rather than ticket peds.

Also, many passengers just wish to get to another planet quickly, not all are interplanetary traders, so there will still be something there too I guess. :)

People will still travel ofc, and i guess means that ships that are crewed up will benefit as well as those with better SI; some will take risk for sure. The cargo boxes are a nice idea also, and should (i hope) give ship owners extra income.

The good thing to come out of all this is SI and crew will now matter to passenger safety/ship success. I always felt for the ships that had invested in upgrades and trained crew, at least now it will matter a lot to those that will use services.

Also i always felt for pirates in a strange way, stagger and NV used to waste lots of ped hitting motherships for no return. At least with changes they will have a reason to exist and attack bigger vessels.

I don't like the idea of risk but at end of day i think will be better for planet economies rather than everything being shipped and sold on calypso.

Good plan :) Lots of discussions, here's what I understand:

Universal Auction. For a fee have item delivered.

Delivery Fee used for Space Missions that reward with PED. NO CONNECTION to the actual goods.

Loop holes in space solved.

What I assume:
space loophole fixed has 2 possibilites: either your avatar will remain logged in and lootable a longer time (2 minutes?10 minutes?) or MORE PROBABLY: avatar will be sent back to starting point. You log out in space pvp (or unfortunately crash), you go back to where you started.

As to transporting stackables in between planets: OPTION A: divide ammounts, fly them yourself or warp limited ammounts of said stackables (say 200 ped worth at a time if you transport 1000, 2k/10k ...etc) at a more unusual hour (7AM MA Time for example) in a fully armed quad (maybe with a guard as 2nd shooter) or with the safest ship (highest SI, most crew)

OPTION B: flood MA with the possibility of having goods transported to the storage of another planet for a fee. Fee going into mission system of course:)

My question: What's happening with the bloody hangars?

Finally they are re adding this feature, Way back when i first started playing this was implimented, i cannot rememebr exactly when it was removed but I'm really happy the feature is back in game.

Sarah Kazanori

My gawd - write post, read new posts - add new post again... this is one VERY active thread right now!

Next part - the auction system:
ok, will MA be implementing a 'legal and easy' way of sending your own supplies somewhere absolutely safely, or will players be resorting to 'auction methods' (getting an alt to buy what you put up at auction on planet A at an unrealistic price etc)?
Will the most legal way be to sell your stuff, travel to destination planet and buy stuff back again from someone else (or get it cancelled from auction and it then comes to you via the same 'auction won system')?

The questions above are more related to a fair system of goods transportation for all, given that I'm sure there will be ways of using the auction in 'unintended ways' if MA doesn't get it right.

While I welcome the plans overall so far with a compenstion for lost cargo run VIPS and warps by potentially profitable space cargo missions coming, I worry about the stepped implementation as in my previous post.

Although the two systems are fairly separate in their programming I imagine, except for the building of the mission fund (auction shipments and new missions separate with no actual goods transported), I urge the two to be introduced together!

Personally, I think the moves will make less-frequented planets more attractive now, as people can now at least bid and win auctions from elsewhere. BUT MA, will you please add auction terminals to space stations???!!! It will be even more unfair for people in space to be denied access once the purchasing side is open to all planets.

Also, I very much hope that whenever an auction is won, the player must not decide immediately what to do with the goods! It will be crazy if people travelling in space (or on a planet they plan to leave) can only get a maximum delay of a few hours until delivery, or are forced to just accept the goods in the storage where they were sold. I guess it is related a bit to the personal sending of goods to a different planet.. see above.

P.S. I certainly hope that logouts/ctds do not result in returning to the last SS you were at (or ship in the same sector)! If an MS warps or crosses a border with people logged off for whatever reason, it will be crazy that those people get put back to 'somewhere' when they log on again!!!

I would be in favour of your lootables being tied to the ship in containers while offline, but MA must be very careful about how to transfer what you have back into your quad/sleip if you want to leave the ship that way...
It would also be a very poor excuse for MA to allow unlimited quad weight potential, just because you may have accepted a summons to get into space in the first place....
It would be just as unreasonable to force ppl to tp down from the ss, however, if their personal cargo exceeds the carrying capacity of a quad, although somehow I suspect it may be implemented that way....

Last edited:
Finally MA realised it was a failure to remove this feature in the first place.

I disagree completely, those with SI have spent alot, but they still go down fast with a dedicated team of pirates. Especially motherships 80k SI is only 20k SI of destruction to loot (and many repair skillers cannot organize or move to station fast enough to concentrate on one point.). Not sure why some providers claim invincibility falsely when it simply does not exist, no matter how much you put in the ship.

I flew on your "safe" services a couple times, was charged an arm and a leg for basic service, and was shot down in the process on "the most invincible ship" in the game, before they could even turn around to get back to the SS.
"they can always return to a closeby station bluezone." this is simply untrue, the turning speed of a MS is dreadful.

To be quite honest, I dislike your business model, it is aimed at collecting large fees at every corner. You guys tend to treat passengers like second class citizens and paid members (who dont pilot) nearly the same. And your claims of safety are false.(I still do not discount the crew was in on it, granted it has been awhile, it was sketchy) That is just why this customer never came back.

Either way it sounds like stackable protection may no longer be needed anyhow, and that works for me, always felt a little off about charging 20 ped a flight when it only costs 7 ped. You seem to pride yourself on the inflation of expense to the customer.

Back