Searching for sponsorships II

hottygurl

Dominant
Society
There is no Random - VR Political Activist
Shadowfire Hottygurl Of The Phoenix
Okay hopefully other post will be removed due to the flame war that overtook it partly my fault i'll admit :dunce: :tongue2: .

Okay heres the details. I'm looking for sponsors to help me skill up crafting. If anyone can 'donate' TT priced materials, I will skill on them and if anything past tt value comes back you get it. I already chew through about 10k clicks of dampers a day so hoping to find someone who can help ease the costs. Why do this?

If you sponsor then I will make items for you at no markup if you bring the resources or I will make things at a below market level price once I have completed skilling. I am trying to get BPC able to skill again since i chipped out quite a while ago, and any help is gladly welcome! I encourage people to do this to other crafters as well. My BP is at 100.0 QR for dampers, so losses are minimal besides time :laugh: .

If you're interested or have any suggestions post away :) Please avoid flames/insults. If you take this as 'begging' just turn around and walk away... :wise:

crafting is the expensivest thing u can do in this game i think...so those who give u at tt price is very kind or stupid...but hey dont hate me yet...YOU are maybe one off those who got 9k in manyfactoring skills and will profit alot :confused:

iff this is the case PM me and i will give u some lyst or oil att tt price...
iff this is not the case GL u will need it 4 sure... ;)

I'll give you 10/10 for trying,.....but the word 'IF' comes up.....good luck if it works....oops...if again :silly2:

Lets assume this is an opportunity to invest. Pec lost per click can be derived, and a guess can be made at how many clicks before you will be able to craft goods people need at TT, and thus generate a return. Can you quantify this is such a way that would convince someone not to just use the materials themselves to develop the craft skills?

just requesting tt goods, i gain here and there, break even often, and i skill a LOT. and multiple people contributing towards one will also get that person up faster and returns come quicker which can be used to support your own crafting.

Hmm, what is tt Goods?
Lyst? Oil?

My point was, I craft too.

If this is a business relationship, do you have a set rate of return for a specific investment? Do you need to get to a given amount of donations before you can turn a profit? Do you have collateral to offer, or references that you won't break contact or leave the game before paying people back?

In fact, if you are asking for investments, what are your credentials as a skilled and/or knowledgeable crafter? Some people require less resources to accomplish a given goal.

-N

the only tt goods i am requesting are lyst and oil because i can gain large amounts of skills off a relatively small ammount of supplies. I certainly am not leaving PE, and I am depositing and buying goods myself whether people support me or not. There is no reason to break contact with anyone i keep people as friends :silly2: . Basically once I have completed my skilling those poeple who supported me on my way up I will craft goods for. While crafting I am trying to find some sponsors who will sell me goods at TT price. Basically over time I will be able to skill up and then later on craft items. It is these items that I will craft for my supporters free of charge. AKA bring me the supplies for a set of armor plates, and I make them. No extra cash needed to be paid, so if you look ahead of time you could be seeing a nice profit. :girl: C ya!

EDIT: also the deal wont 'expire' or anything

hottygurl said:
. I already chew through about 10k clicks of dampers

I am trying to get BPC able to skill again since i chipped out quite a while ago

Strange, u already got BPC and u chipped out...thats mean, u must know how many clicks u need to unlock BPC, but u mention here 10k clicks of dampers... maybe u wanted to say 100k? Because 10k clicks is very small amount of clicks.

Mossemeez said:
Strange, u already got BPC and u chipped out...thats mean, u must know how many clicks u need to unlock BPC, but u mention here 10k clicks of dampers... maybe u wanted to say 100k? Because 10k clicks is very small amount of clicks.

No 10k clicks a day minimum i skill on :silly2: I never said 10k clicks to unlock it lol. I'm not sure on the amount of clicks as I cannot judge when MA will give me skills or not.

Ok Just so i follow you here, If I 'donate' 200 Ped oil and 200 ped Lyst for you to craft. Anything you make over 400 Ped's goes towards the person who donated it? Now Becuase Electrical Components are really not useful in the game (Bar a few small purposes and unlocking BPC fast and cheep) What items are you talking about selling at TT price to the person donating? Your Components crafting will be the only skill increasing and maybe there are people out ther who need these items (can't think of any myself but doesn't mean they don't exist)

I don't want to get into what we had on your last post, But i still don't see a benifit? What am i missing? Why wouldnt i just use the Lyst and Oil to skill myself and get BPC unlocked for me? I can see if you were doing something like, weapons, armor or attachments, well pretty much anything but components actually. In those scenerios i can see donating to you for TT. But there is still no way to gaurnetee profit for the sponsor. From my experiences there are only a few people in every profession that profit most the time. These are people that have REALLY high skills, People like Buzz and Auktuma in crafting (not leaving any others out on purpose these are just 2 names i hold highly in this profession)

Also One last question, Why should the sponsor trust your word on profit margin? (Im not asking in jest here, I honestly want to know how you can gaurnetee your word, Whats to stop you from imbellishing the truth?) The sponsor can't see the actual results. IMHO it would be cheeper to buy back the skill that you sold off to unlock BPC again.

I truley am curious to the answers of these questions as if there is Hard evidance of success in this venture then you may be on to something. I just think theres too much trust involved here and when you can't look a person in the eye and shake their hand, i have a hard time giving away money.

Thanks

Reactions: Nea
Samantha Carter said:
If I 'donate' 200 Ped oil and 200 ped Lyst for you to craft. Anything you make over 400 Ped's goes towards the person who donated it?

Yes

Samantha Carter said:
What items are you talking about selling at TT price to the person donating?

I am saying that after my skills have climbed high enough, I will make items very cheap for sponsors if I have to gather materials myself(will make no profit for myself), and also if a sponsor brings me materials I will craft for them and hand them whatever comes out of the machine, no matter what. I was also referring to items i skill on at a later date(not components).

Samantha Carter said:
I don't want to get into what we had on your last post, But i still don't see a benifit? What am i missing? Why wouldnt i just use the Lyst and Oil to skill myself and get BPC unlocked for me? I can see if you were doing something like, weapons, armor or attachments, well pretty much anything but components actually.

I'm not planning on crafting components forever :silly2: I'm going to go into armor crafting or weapons crafting. Used to weapons craft, but may like to try something new for a change and I have a bunch of random plate blueprints.

Samantha Carter said:
In those scenerios i can see donating to you for TT. But there is still no way to gaurnetee profit for the sponsor. From my experiences there are only a few people in every profession that profit most the time. These are people that have REALLY high skills, People like Buzz and Auktuma in crafting (not leaving any others out on purpose these are just 2 names i hold highly in this profession)

Eventually, you can turn a profit in crafting if you put enough time into it and you play your cards smart. I would provide for any sponsors a chance to get items below market price.

Samantha Carter said:
Also One last question, Why should the sponsor trust your word on profit margin? (Im not asking in jest here, I honestly want to know how you can gaurnetee your word, Whats to stop you from imbellishing the truth?) The sponsor can't see the actual results. IMHO it would be cheeper to buy back the skill that you sold off to unlock BPC again.

My profit margin? Well I am already paying TT price for the items already, and consider the fact that I have a 100.0 QR damper blueprint with some locked up BPC(dont know if it still contributes i think it does :confused: ) and my losses couldn't be any more than minimal.

My goal is to get into the crafting business on a good foot and be able to give others a chance at investment with a future return. Even if nobody does invest/sponsor then i'll get there someday :silly2: :girl:

Gotta jump in here, no offence intended...but....

If you plan on making armor/weapons in the future at cost, why not skill those, and ask for those ingredients, and unlock bpc without wasting time on useless tt food. bpc can be unlocked, or used again in your case, in any trade. Take attachments for example, some even have learning bonuses and resell at a high value.

What reason would I have to do so for you, when I could skill myself. I have a 100 qr bp too, and the difference isnt that much, in fact I struggle to keep 100% of tt cost as is. My losses are in markup+, if I dont mine the ingredients, and even when I do mine em, I still struggle. Besides, anyone can buy a 100qr for pennies compared to the overall costs you are trying to save.

If you were auktuma, buzz or one of many other crafters I see globalling frequently, Id be less hesitant, because I know they have high enough skills to turn a profit, though probably not as often as most would think. I dont recall ever seeing your name tbh.

And lastly, the fact you chipped out skills in the 1st place is a big hesitation, what would convince me thats not whats really the goal here?

Dont get me wrong, its a nice idea, but the benefits are certainly on your side, with little chance of return for the investor. I think you have something that could work, but with a different trade than components. At least other trades, you have a better chance of actually saving someone who doesnt want to craft some money. Not to mention better chance of globals, bps that sell high, items that can be marked-up ect.

I dont think i've heard of anyone making money getting bpc ...probably are some, but most lose overall.

Would really help you too to have say 20 or more people come here vouching for your credibility as well.

Again not meant to be offensive, just pointing out my view, and the lack of benefit I would have. Good luck though in any case.

hottygurl said:
I already chew through about 10k clicks of dampers a day so hoping to find someone who can help ease the costs. Why do this?

If you sponsor then I will make items for you at no markup if you bring the resources or I will make things at a below market level price once I have completed skilling. I am trying to get BPC able to skill again since i chipped out quite a while ago, and any help is gladly welcome! I encourage people to do this to other crafters as well. My BP is at 100.0 QR for dampers, so losses are minimal besides time :laugh: .

And look at picture below...picture has taken yesterday evening in Zeus

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

So... maybe, just maybe... https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22619

Hmm... i hoped, what thread starter have something to say or explain my last post, but...as i understand she dont have nothing to say about it :laugh:

Mossemeez said:

wow hold it there. just because she has low stats you think she's a scammer? or are you implying that if she used to be a crafter these stats dont support that statement?

if its the first one, thats just wrong. ur quite steriotypical if it is the first one. i have lower stats than that. so, in your book, would you make any noob out to be a potential scammer? maybe i shouldnt trust you because uve only got ~200 posts here?? not a very nice way of looking @ things is it?

as for the latter statement, maybe she just chipped out right after she unlocked BP Comp???

lets not jump to conclusions just now eh?

andyzammy said:
wow hold it there. just because she has low stats you think she's a scammer? or are you implying that if she used to be a crafter these stats dont support that statement?

if its the first one, thats just wrong. ur quite steriotypical if it is the first one. i have lower stats than that. so, in your book, would you make any noob out to be a potential scammer? maybe i shouldnt trust you because uve only got ~200 posts here?? not a very nice way of looking @ things is it?

as for the latter statement, maybe she just chipped out right after she unlocked BP Comp???

lets not jump to conclusions just now eh?

you cant have 26 intel, AND unlocked bpc.... you should have above 30 in intel when unlocking bpc, so she is lying.

MortenWing said:
you cant have 26 intel, AND unlocked bpc.... you should have above 30 in intel when unlocking bpc, so she is lying.

not unless she bought the skills. you dont gain attributes etc. by buying em do you? actually it raises this question: if she did buy em last time, why cant she buy em now??

true im not too keen in this sponsorship idea, and wouldnt go for it personally (nor would anyone else :tongue2: ) but i think its a lil too early to start accusing her of being a scammer. mind you, "Searching for Sponsorships Part One" wasnt too much of a success, so ill guess ill just step out now.

yeah, maybe I jumped a little bit...
but I smells...

hottygurl said:
I am saying that after my skills have climbed high enough, I will make items very cheap for sponsors if I have to gather materials myself(will make no profit for myself), and also if a sponsor brings me materials I will craft for them and hand them whatever comes out of the machine, no matter what. I was also referring to items i skill on at a later date(not components).

Um, i would rather my own skills climbing higher and craft items cheap for myself.
Bite the bullet and pay market price for your stuff! Nice idea but i dont think that many will be in on it.
And as already raised, you handing us everything that comes out of the machine? If I gave you resources at tt price and you managed to get say a 1k hof, or even an ath (stranger things have happened), with my resources, could you 100% guarantee that i would get all of it?
Its also kind of hard to know that what you will be crafting in the future will be of benefit to me. I am usually in the market for mining stuff, so whats in it for me if you end up only crafting weapons or armor?

andyzammy said:
not unless she bought the skills. you dont gain attributes etc. by buying em do you? actually it raises this question: if she did buy em last time, why cant she buy em now??

true im not too keen in this sponsorship idea, and wouldnt go for it personally (nor would anyone else :tongue2: ) but i think its a lil too early to start accusing her of being a scammer. mind you, "Searching for Sponsorships Part One" wasnt too much of a success, so ill guess ill just step out now.

Lets add few citats from her in the first thread... ;)

1. I have BPC unlocked already I just want to get my engineering up and skill up BPC. I chipped out a long time ago after a long series of weapons crafting and my bpc is currently a lot higher than my engineering of around 500

2. haha i am a miner problem is i dont have the 'oil' part because i do ore mining and i dont pull up enough lyst to support it

So, just compare her other attributes with INT and u see...in INT. no room for big crafting, -minging. Just 95% fapping.
She maybe dropped few bombs and made maybe few k clicks of components.

PS. Before i made post with picture, i readed pretty closely her statements in both threads!!! So IMHO its pretty clear BS.

Beggar!!!..

I am looking for a sponsor to sponsor me my mining.. i pay in 1000000000000000000000000000000 ped a day.. if anyone could please fund me this i would apprechaite it ::)))

ROFL!!!!

Get lost you reselling scammer.

hottygurl, when you unlocked bpc first time... did you skill up or did you chip to unlock it ?

EDIT:
LOL copy past wrong nick, Mossemeez sorry for that.

Last edited:
Message too short after editing :D

Last edited:
The neverending flame~

Before reading this post, please note that this message is WITHOUT MALICE NOR PREJUDICE TO ANYONE WHATSOEVER.

Looks like this flaming will not end until these sort of threads end... But then again, that'll just be really boring, yeah? So I say let a thousand feathers fly! Ruffle each other like never before!

But on a serious note, hotty will be better off for both her rep and for her personal health if she had said things like offering to buy from people at no mark up instead of just at TT (eg. the person buy something at +105% and getting that person to sell it to you at 105%). I know, while the % may slowly add up in time to come but that's just the price everyone has to pay.

Personally i'm buying lyst and oil in tens of thousands with mark up and I'm not complaining as I know that that's just business. While I may buy most stuffs at mark up I do ask people to sell it to me if possible at zero or very little mark up when possible.

As you can see, this game is more than just making money it is also about making friends and building your reputation. There really is no point in being the greatest crafter while everyone in Calypso is using your name as a curse. While you may have ur gender on your side (guys and some ladies seem to be more partial to you), there is also a limit to how far that can be stretched. Just my :twocents: worth.

To the threadstarter:

May I suggest that in the future, you make a forum profile that shows that you are female. Furthermore, make sure you use a female avatar in game. And In both places, give her a name that sounds really ready-to-jump-yer-bones sexy. You will find it is much easier to pull the wool over they eyes of some guys that way, as many of us are total pushover's for a sexy lady...or even the thought of a sexy lady....and we just loooove to help a woman out in need. You should take advantage of this weakness in the male majority of the players... A name like Hotbabe will do, or IamHotgirl, or Hottiechick, or ...

.....hey....wait a minute!

Fade said:
To the threadstarter:

May I suggest that in the future, you make a forum profile that shows that you are female. Furthermore, make sure you use a female avatar in game. And In both places, give her a name that sounds really ready-to-jump-yer-bones sexy. You will find it is much easier to pull the wool over they eyes of some guys that way, as many of us are total pushover's for a sexy lady...or even the thought of a sexy lady....and we just loooove to help a woman out in need. You should take advantage of this weakness in the male majority of the players... A name like Hotbabe will do, or IamHotgirl, or Hottiechick, or ...

.....hey....wait a minute!

lol.. nice way to go under the belt....

Posting some images from a nice looking girl you found on the internet is a pro too. Search for some images on the net, make sure they look like the cute girl nextdoor. If you do it, do it right and give us some eye candy too. Or if you have sisters abuse their pic's, i'm sure they'll aprecciate it. But please put more effort in it, i wanna be fooled by a pro :p

MortenWing said:

Just for clarity sake, I unlocked BPC with 23 int, although I had chipped a bit.

Back